LIVE: Follow the Shootout

Feb 9, 2008 Full story: msn.foxsports.com 6

Follow the Shootout LIVE Cautions: Caution 1 / Lap 17-20: Bill Elliott hit the outside wall on the fronstretch.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Feb 9, 2008
That was good, could you hear the fans? Gave them what they wanted :) Even Tony is smiling !

“why did I miss this?”

Since: May 07

lapeer, Michigan

#2 Feb 9, 2008
That was an awesome start to the new season! I am so happy for Dale Jr. I am sure his daddy is proud tonight! His step mom should be ashamed!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Feb 9, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
That was good, could you hear the fans? Gave them what they wanted :) Even Tony is smiling !
Girl, This has made my day, heck my week. I'm so happy for Jr. The kid has been through a lot in the last year and I'm tickled for it to all come together for him in the first race for HMS. The fans were going nuts.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#4 Feb 9, 2008
it was gr88 ! woo hoo JUNIOR !
RogueCowboy

Grants Pass, OR

#5 Feb 9, 2008
Tony Stewart knew exactly what he was doing. He tried to ZIP past Kurt by hitting the GAP between the 2 Car and the wall. Tony knew that if he made it, he would take the Aero off Kurtís car and it would crash into the wall at 200MPH. If the Gap was a bit small Tony knew he would clip the right rear of Kurtís car and it would crash into the wall at 200MPH.
Tony is starting this year just like last year by running over anyone his way. He is going to get other drivers KILLED if he is allowed to continue.
Yes, Kurt should have waited until both cars were parked in the pits, then hired a 900 pound Gorilla to beat the 6^^$ out of Tony.
Tony needs to be suspended for the next 2 races, docked 100 points and pay a $150,000 fine for nearly KILLING someone on the Track.
Kurt should be fined $50,000 and start from the rear for the next 2 races for
wrinkling the bodywork on the 20 car.
Kayla

Moncton, Canada

#7 Feb 21, 2008
I was happy for Junior BUT I was very sad about JAmie McMurray. I freaking Love that kid
#26 all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web