Which Tony will show?

Which Tony will show?

There are 57 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Which Tony will show?. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

“I wouldn't know the difference so far”

Daytona Beach, Fla. -- Unshaven and months overdue for a haircut, Tony Stewart used his trademark sarcasm to welcome the new season. via Springfield News Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big city bob

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2008
what a slob.
smokespafan

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 17, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
what a slob.
old news ..........

Since: Dec 06

Lufkin, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2008
He may be a slob, but can you do what he does, as good as he does?
Tony needs

AOL

#4 Jan 17, 2008
A haircut and bath old spice needs to tell him he can't look like a homeless person and sale products.
Whoyakidding

Cary, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Toyota better bring their best pieces or they will live to regret it. Tony Stewart is equal in talent to anyone in NASCAR, bar none. The man is courageous on and off the track. He will tell it like it is and if Toyota doesn't have the pieces to put together a consistently competitive car he will not hesitate to tell the world. That is why he is courageous off the track. He appears to have slimmed down a little over winter also.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2008
Give me a break.

The season hasn't even started yet. I really doubt he will continue looking like this once the racing has begun.

He loves the fact that you all are talking about him-in fact he is a PR guy's dream.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2008
every person in the world has their own opinion.. Jenna.. she herself is not a very pretty lady... would she appreciate anyone giving their opinion on her personal appearance?.. I have been a Tony fans for years and years and I honestly like this current look ALOT! he is GORGEOUS right now.. that is my opinion... now when hair length matters on how fast he can drive his car, that is when fans can expect their drivers to have a certain hair length.. Joe Gibb's football players have had longer hair than Tony's is right now.. and theirs can get pulled while in action.. Tony's hair length is his own business..maybe Old Spice is coming out with shampoo for curly hair, or for more body... who knows.. I wish my hair was as nice as Tony's is

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#8 Jan 17, 2008
Just a trim is all I want, just a trim to style it. Otherwise I like the long flowing hair. It makes you want to run your fingers through it.
Whoyakidding

Cary, NC

#9 Jan 17, 2008
When in the hell did Jenna Fryer find any credability anyway? She's the queen of the cheap shots.

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#10 Jan 17, 2008
2 days old and nothing new. The life of a Stewart fan same old Bullshit, but hey I take it anyday, and fans of not will still read it just to see what Smoke is spouting.

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2008
Amy W wrote:
He may be a slob, but can you do what he does, as good as he does?
You make a great point there.

Someone told me that he was actually growing his hair out for locks of love because one of the other drivers (they didn't say which) mother had cancer and has lost her hair do to the treatments and they mentioned the need for hair for cancer patients - don't know if that is fact but, it's rumor - I guess...:)

“It's just Me!”

Since: May 07

Minnesota

#12 Jan 17, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
what a slob.
But worth you taking the time to post about him.:)
19Paige19

Nacogdoches, TX

#13 Jan 17, 2008
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the other drivers (they didn't say which) mother had cancer
The only driver I know of whose mother is battling cancer is Elliott Sadler.

Since: Dec 07

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jan 17, 2008
Tony needs wrote:
A haircut and bath old spice needs to tell him he can't look like a homeless person and sale products.
he can, he does. Live with it!

Since: Dec 06

Lufkin, TX

#15 Jan 17, 2008
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great point there.
Someone told me that he was actually growing his hair out for locks of love because one of the other drivers (they didn't say which) mother had cancer and has lost her hair do to the treatments and they mentioned the need for hair for cancer patients - don't know if that is fact but, it's rumor - I guess...:)
When Johnny Damon was with the Red Sox he would do that. I had planned on it, but my hair started to look really bad. I am going to start all over.

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2008
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>When Johnny Damon was with the Red Sox he would do that. I had planned on it, but my hair started to look really bad. I am going to start all over.
I would love to do the locks of love however, I can not stay away from highlighting my hair.

I admire those that do it though. It's a great cause.
McLovin

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2008
A bunch of Cameltoes coming to the Fatboy's defense.
Who cares about his hair?
The fact that he weighs 70 lbs more than Gordon is the real crime. His inability to lose weight costs his team at least 5 wins a year. He's out of shape, and the extra lbs slow down his sled.
He's also a dik, but as long as his hair's pretty, the skirts, and some of the boys, won't care.

He left real racing years ago. He's been a shill for the NASCAB circus ever since.

“~Les <3 Clint~”

Since: Jan 08

Tempe, AZ

#19 Jan 17, 2008
He's the least attractive driver but he can drive.
Not Gullible

AOL

#20 Jan 17, 2008
Lesley from Tempe wrote:
He's the least attractive driver but he can drive.
Has your squirrel been eating at McDonald's?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#21 Jan 18, 2008
McLovin wrote:
A bunch of Cameltoes coming to the Fatboy's defense.
Who cares about his hair?
The fact that he weighs 70 lbs more than Gordon is the real crime. His inability to lose weight costs his team at least 5 wins a year. He's out of shape, and the extra lbs slow down his sled.
He's also a dik, but as long as his hair's pretty, the skirts, and some of the boys, won't care.
He left real racing years ago. He's been a shill for the NASCAB circus ever since.
Hey, Mr/Ms Slim, why don't you get in the car and drive it. See if you can do it with your slim body. I know you can't. So shut your mouth. By the way, what other driver has driven in so many series and won in all of them? He is one of the best. And, you, my dear, are nothing but garbage. You call Tony a dik (sp); I call you garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News 2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
News Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
News Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
News Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web