Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip Racing in 2009

Oct 2, 2008 Full story: Scene Daily 73

Michael Waltrip Racing announced today that Robert "Bootie" Barker will become the new crew chief on the No.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SMACK IN THE FACE

Saint Petersburg, FL

#75 Apr 24, 2009
10-4 Dill
popup

Loris, SC

#77 Aug 6, 2009
Robert 'Bootie' Barker should be hired by Dan Weston to advertise for The Scooter Store.

“Let them hate, Drive More Mike”

Since: May 08

Waltrip fans! An Army of One!

#78 Aug 6, 2009
Hope he gives those scooters a better setup than he gives Mikey.
li55p

Sunnyvale, CA

#79 Aug 6, 2009
gowaltrip wrote:
Hope he gives those scooters a better setup than he gives Mikey.
Not Boodies fault merkin sucks. Does Carpentier bring his own chief?
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#80 Aug 6, 2009
gowaltrip wrote:
Hope he gives those scooters a better setup than he gives Mikey.
GoPOS, you are getting a pretty good sense of humor hanging around the......."bashers"!

That was damn-funny, big-guy!

House still hasn't burnt down..........yet!

We let you off the hook for a race report from Pocono. We all agree he really sucked, as usual. Well, nasfan55 got hittin' that damn Wall-Banger-Kook-Aid and really got a buzz-on, and thought he was going to win or something like that!

LMAO!

10-4?

“Let them hate, Drive More Mike”

Since: May 08

Waltrip fans! An Army of One!

#81 Aug 7, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
We let you off the hook for a race report from Pocono. We all agree he really sucked, as usual.
I put up a semi-hidden report in the "MWR spin at Pocono" thread. Since you didn't comment, I figured you aint seen it.

The report from Watkins Glen (early)is Mikey phoned Patrick to show everybody he's phoning the rest off the season in.

10-4???
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#82 Aug 7, 2009
gowaltrip wrote:
<quoted text>
I put up a semi-hidden report in the "MWR spin at Pocono" thread. Since you didn't comment, I figured you aint seen it.
The report from Watkins Glen (early)is Mikey phoned Patrick to show everybody he's phoning the rest off the season in.
10-4???
I went over and just read it! Very good!

I still think the scooter come-back, was some of your best work on this Banger-Board!

I am still laughing about that one!

10-4?
linda small

Angier, NC

#83 Aug 22, 2009
i have cerebral palsy and need to find out how to get a seat for my wheelchair to fit my body so i can stay in it. does nascar have a seating clinic?

need response
ol wall

Decatur, IL

#84 Aug 22, 2009
linda small wrote:
i have cerebral palsy and need to find out how to get a seat for my wheelchair to fit my body so i can stay in it. does nascar have a seating clinic?
need response
Linda please contact Richardson Racing Seats.
I think it is www.rrsinc.com and they will have contact information. I know most of the drivers use a seat insert which is custom-fit to their body profile.
I am sure this would greatly help you.
Good luck in adapting this technology to assist you. with your illness.
Bless you!
Dillinger

AOL

#85 Aug 24, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda please contact Richardson Racing Seats.
I think it is www.rrsinc.com and they will have contact information. I know most of the drivers use a seat insert which is custom-fit to their body profile.
I am sure this would greatly help you.
Good luck in adapting this technology to assist you. with your illness.
Bless you!
Very nice, Wal!
BigE

United States

#87 Oct 27, 2009
Shiney Hiney wrote:
The only reason I hired "Bootie" Barker in the first place was because I ASSumed that HE took it in THE "Bootie" as well...
...what a disappointment THAT was.
When Mean Gene learns that he needs to place the gear shifter in the middle of POS's seat........then OTIS wont be so cranky.
Gene can place the Cup Holder where the shifter use to be.

He will still run at the back of the pack... but with a smile. When he hits the wall he will have a Swaybar innovation that rivals any of Uncle Jack's! LOL!!

I can hear him now, pitching the "Crappa Ream Machine"

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#88 Oct 28, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mean Gene learns that he needs to place the gear shifter in the middle of POS's seat........then OTIS wont be so cranky.
Gene can place the Cup Holder where the shifter use to be.
He will still run at the back of the pack... but with a smile. When he hits the wall he will have a Swaybar innovation that rivals any of Uncle Jack's! LOL!!
I can hear him now, pitching the "Crappa Ream Machine"
did you mean "thwaybar?" ;P lol...

thx for the visual!
BigE

Greensboro, NC

#89 Oct 28, 2009
opus99 wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean "thwaybar?" ;P lol...
thx for the visual!
Thats it......LOL!!

They should implement the correct spelling over at mikeypower.com !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web