Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip Racing in 2009

Oct 2, 2008 Read more: Scene Daily 73

Michael Waltrip Racing announced today that Robert "Bootie" Barker will become the new crew chief on the No.

Read more
Dillinger

AOL

#52 Apr 19, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dill....doing fine here.....hope you are!
I noticed the 3 L's.....assumed that it wasn't you.
You got that right...you all know how I talk and spell, anyway. A bit distint...I guess. I cannot wait to see My Name is, you know?!!!!

I have noticed from the other boards that my Dale Junior fans are torn almost straight down the middle. They are beginning to argue amongst themselves. I feel bad for them.

On a lighter note, Matt Kenseth did nothing but scream over the scanner that his car was "too loose, too tight, too left, too right," so I kinda gave up on him. Fire through the headset.

You have a great one and remember when you read weird looking posts..."It ain't me, babe."
Dillinger

AOL

#53 Apr 19, 2009
distint? WTF? Let's try distinct!!!!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#54 Apr 19, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah too bad. Because of him and his 2 cronies, MWR will always be remembered for the 2007 Daytona fiasco. Yeah thanks David. You did notice that after Hyder was let go, there's been no cheating at MWR. Ummm, wonder why?
BTW, where is this talent now?
Jack[Roush]----how could you have the name.....Jack....and so soon forget that stolen sway-bar that just happened to fall into a part's-box at the end of a race?

Remember it came back a few weeks later, after it had been.......analized and presented for duplication, for Motormouth Motorsports! Not actually cheating the JAPCAR Rule-Book, but still not the most honest way to get.....technology, is it, but typical........POS tactics.

10-4?
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#55 Apr 19, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You must belong to the "new word" of the month club. LOL
FYI, Bootie is very happy being Michael's CC and loves being at MWR, so I don't see him getting "run off" by Waltrip, anytime soon. I don't know anything about the Waltrip marriage nor do I care.
As for the Wood Brothers, I wish them the best but if Hyder was the talent you say he is, he should have had the 21 in the top 35, even with the selected races they've run.
And as for the "sit still" comment, we all know what you meant, so cut the BS.
Sincerely,
Jack Kass, the Great One!!!
Jack, My Boy, I am glad to see that I have provided a direction for your life and a new and seemingly proud name for you, however, that does not alter the facts. I have great respect for Bootie and understand why (in this economy) he is glad to be working as a crew chief on any full time, fully funded team, however, this does not alter the fact that NOBODY has ever and will ever alter the fact that Michael Waltrip is one of the worst most wreck prone drivers ever to be in the sport for the length of time he has been there. Drivers from Jeff Gordon to Robby Gordon have (on national TV) made statements to this effect.

Now, as for my word of the month status, you too could be more well rounded in communication skills if you would turn off talk radio and read a book occasionally.
Waltrip Racing

Owensboro, KY

#56 Apr 20, 2009
Go f*ck yourself. VOR. Who made you an expert?
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#57 Apr 20, 2009
Waltrip Racing wrote:
Go f*ck yourself. VOR. Who made you an expert?


Waltrip Racing, now there are two words not often used in a positive way. Waltrip Wrecking might be far more appropriate.

Now, Mr. Racing, please, do tell me where any of my facts about one (Buffy less) Mikey Waltrip has been off base. Mikey came into NASCAR racing acting more like DW's "Black Sheep" son, rather than his younger brother. I remember the Bull Frog Knits Pontiac that Mikey drove and won with, I was also near long time racing announcer, Joe Kelly at Southside Speedway when Mikey told him that the car was SO superior to the rest, he had not really had to learn to drive in traffic and how to pass. I also watched Mikey for year after year in the #30 Pennsoil Yellow Pontiac running win less and being bashed by everyone, to include a young Jeff Gordon about getting in the way of the faster cars. Mikey, even more than Kyle Petty, has ridden the name of another for year after year being one of the ultimate under achievers in the sport. Mikey does have the gift of gab and nobody will take that from him. Much like Kenny Wallace, Mikey has made a good living being the on air buffoon and on track no driving, wreck causing person that the rest of the drivers hate to come up on to lap.

These statements in no way make me an expert, BECAUSE, it does not take an expert to see how bad a driver Mikey is, only a realist.
ol wall

Fairborn, OH

#58 Apr 20, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Waltrip Racing, now there are two words not often used in a positive way. Waltrip Wrecking might be far more appropriate.
Now, Mr. Racing, please, do tell me where any of my facts about one (Buffy less) Mikey Waltrip has been off base. Mikey came into NASCAR racing acting more like DW's "Black Sheep" son, rather than his younger brother. I remember the Bull Frog Knits Pontiac that Mikey drove and won with, I was also near long time racing announcer, Joe Kelly at Southside Speedway when Mikey told him that the car was SO superior to the rest, he had not really had to learn to drive in traffic and how to pass. I also watched Mikey for year after year in the #30 Pennsoil Yellow Pontiac running win less and being bashed by everyone, to include a young Jeff Gordon about getting in the way of the faster cars. Mikey, even more than Kyle Petty, has ridden the name of another for year after year being one of the ultimate under achievers in the sport. Mikey does have the gift of gab and nobody will take that from him. Much like Kenny Wallace, Mikey has made a good living being the on air buffoon and on track no driving, wreck causing person that the rest of the drivers hate to come up on to lap.
These statements in no way make me an expert, BECAUSE, it does not take an expert to see how bad a driver Mikey is, only a realist.
Boy, VOR, you are really getting on some nerves and I love it!

I know the truth really hurts these Psycho-Buds and Alpha-Male-Buds.

10-4?
__________

"I just get so....nervous!" Lisped POS at the end of a very long race at PIR on 04/18/2009
BigE

High Point, NC

#59 Apr 20, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, VOR, you are really getting on some nerves and I love it!
I know the truth really hurts these Psycho-Buds and Alpha-Male-Buds.
10-4?
__________
"I just get so....nervous!" Lisped POS at the end of a very long race at PIR on 04/18/2009
YEP!!!

Brought out the ol "bulging forehead vein" !!

LMOA !
ol wall

Fairborn, OH

#60 Apr 20, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!!!
Brought out the ol "bulging forehead vein" !!
LMOA !
I am having a lot of trouble posting---how about you?

I seem to be blocked, at times. I wonder who might be behind that?

Got any ideas?

10-4?
BigE

High Point, NC

#61 Apr 20, 2009
I'm not sure but I would say that some major whining went on by some alpha-male.

I can't post under my main with the avatar.

It appears to be that they have expelled the whole class......so much for the cheese-eater that ratted .....THEY GOT THE CAN TOO! LMAO!

Then again it could be the long arm of "The One-Eyed Undertaker"....POS's partner in crime.
Waltrip Racing

Owensboro, KY

#62 Apr 20, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Waltrip Racing, now there are two words not often used in a positive way. Waltrip Wrecking might be far more appropriate.
Now, Mr. Racing, please, do tell me where any of my facts about one (Buffy less) Mikey Waltrip has been off base. Mikey came into NASCAR racing acting more like DW's "Black Sheep" son, rather than his younger brother. I remember the Bull Frog Knits Pontiac that Mikey drove and won with, I was also near long time racing announcer, Joe Kelly at Southside Speedway when Mikey told him that the car was SO superior to the rest, he had not really had to learn to drive in traffic and how to pass. I also watched Mikey for year after year in the #30 Pennsoil Yellow Pontiac running win less and being bashed by everyone, to include a young Jeff Gordon about getting in the way of the faster cars. Mikey, even more than Kyle Petty, has ridden the name of another for year after year being one of the ultimate under achievers in the sport. Mikey does have the gift of gab and nobody will take that from him. Much like Kenny Wallace, Mikey has made a good living being the on air buffoon and on track no driving, wreck causing person that the rest of the drivers hate to come up on to lap.
These statements in no way make me an expert, BECAUSE, it does not take an expert to see how bad a driver Mikey is, only a realist.
The only thing I need to tell is you're a moron. I didn't read this. You're first post was dumb no sense in reading any other ones.
Waltrip Racing

Owensboro, KY

#63 Apr 20, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having a lot of trouble posting---how about you?
I seem to be blocked, at times. I wonder who might be behind that?
Got any ideas?
10-4?
Topic installed an idiot proof filter.
Waltrip

Owensboro, KY

#64 Apr 20, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!!!
Brought out the ol "bulging forehead vein" !!
LMOA !
LMAO spell it right
BigE

High Point, NC

#66 Apr 20, 2009
Waltrip wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO spell it right
I beg to differ !!!!

See if this suits you..."Braut oot tha ol buulgin fowa heawd vaan"

“yes we race in Canada too lol”

Since: Feb 08

Vernon, Canada

#69 Apr 20, 2009
Waltrip Racing wrote:
<quoted text>Topic installed an idiot proof filter.
LMAO!! good one. I wouldn't take much notice, these are the same ppl who have to bring other ppl from other forums to agree with them roflmao.
Lisa Rutters

Wayne, PA

#70 Apr 20, 2009
Shiney you're a ding bat.
Rear Admiral K Y Jelley

Tampa, FL

#71 Apr 20, 2009
Bootie Barker will bend over backwards for Michael Waltrip ..... wait and see.
Annabelle

Montréal, Canada

#72 Apr 20, 2009
you know this from experience I take it.
Dillinger

AOL

#73 Apr 24, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, VOR, you are really getting on some nerves and I love it!
I know the truth really hurts these Psycho-Buds and Alpha-Male-Buds.
10-4?
__________
"I just get so....nervous!" Lisped POS at the end of a very long race at PIR on 04/18/2009
I dig this person! He writes beautifully, perfect grammer..you know that I would notice that, though. Banger, an Alpha male? Define please. Number one guy or the highest or the full monty?
Dillinger

AOL

#74 Apr 24, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ !!!!
See if this suits you..."Braut oot tha ol buulgin fowa heawd vaan"
Oh mein Gott! Aucterliber!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Blaney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
News David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
News 2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
News Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
News Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
News Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
More from around the web