Yeley Out, Reutimann In, As Smith Retains Crucial 35th Spot

Apr 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Paddock Talk

Fortunes continue to shift for teams attempting to enter, or stay, in the top 35 of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series owner standings. via Paddock Talk

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Cool that's good news. Who was 2? I'm just wondering. Jimmie Johnson I bet, he's pretty good at speaking.
Thanks for the skittles trolls, haters are really my biggest fans! Get well soon jealous ones, he he.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! JJ-48 was 2nd, Jeff Gordon was 4th, Dale Sr. was still in the top 10! The busted car is a good commercial, My favorite to date is the white Cockatiel, "55 is the number of your car Michael not the speed limit!"
I figured Jimmie was when he gives interviews even at the track he's always well spoken and on target. I think he knows how important it is to please his sponsors.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

OK trolls I want peanuts, spam and lemons in case I get hungry. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I'll give you a skittle I usually refrain but if you're good I'll do it!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>I figured Jimmie was when he gives interviews even at the track he's always well spoken and on target. I think he knows how important it is to please his sponsors.
He has been very well prepared and trained! I mean trained as in educated in the art of public speaking/appearences! In the last few years NASCAR has evolved to not only have you got to be a good driver, But you must be a PR expert!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>He has been very well prepared and trained! I mean trained as in educated in the art of public speaking/appearences! In the last few years NASCAR has evolved to not only have you got to be a good driver, But you must be a PR expert!
Jeffie-Pooh is the one who is the expert regarding the sponsors. I saw someone hand his something nice and cold to drink right after he won a race and he refused it; he grabbed the Pepsi instead.

I think Nascar tried to turn Jeffie into a superhero and forgot he is a human being. It just seemed that it all got out of hand for a while. Do you know what I am talking about or am I out in left field again??
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

Lets go racing wrote:
OK trolls I want peanuts, spam and lemons in case I get hungry. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I'll give you a skittle I usually refrain but if you're good I'll do it!
And, Goobers!!

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffie-Pooh is the one who is the expert regarding the sponsors. I saw someone hand his something nice and cold to drink right after he won a race and he refused it; he grabbed the Pepsi instead.
I think Nascar tried to turn Jeffie into a superhero and forgot he is a human being. It just seemed that it all got out of hand for a while. Do you know what I am talking about or am I out in left field again??
You nailed it!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it!
Thanks, g.

I am amazed at how much I have learned in 2 years. My mom's boyfriend calls me now and asks why or what is going on. Sometimes, I know I am talking in code...DW told DJ and Mikey and Reuti and you know....the Dream Machine, etc...

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, g.
I am amazed at how much I have learned in 2 years. My mom's boyfriend calls me now and asks why or what is going on. Sometimes, I know I am talking in code...DW told DJ and Mikey and Reuti and you know....the Dream Machine, etc...
YER talkin' NASCAR Missy!

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya. I have seen David Green win a race when it was the Busch series and when he got out of his car he actually swipped the Busch stuff off the top. He stood up for what he believes in. That's why I admire him so much. Another reason why I think he couldn't get a ride in that series. He's a great driver. He needs to be in a ride.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dave Blaney Discussions

Search the Dave Blaney Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 snow 115
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has concussion, out 2 races (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sidney 13
David Reutimann lands a Cup ride with Tommy Bal... (Jan '12) Sep '12 Triple C 13
2012 Daytona 500 (Duel 2): Chevrolet NASCAR Spr... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Ed W 1
Tuesday is tribute to area racing legend (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doris B 6
Chili Bowl 1993: Dave Blaney Shines In Chili Bo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RUTTROSMOKESMOJO 1
Bad Economy Plays Into Some Drivers Hands, Dave... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jester51 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••