Hard truth: Junior out of his class

Jul 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fort Wayne Journal Gazette

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has never won at Indianapolis and finished in the top 10 only twice in 10 tries.

Comments
21 - 40 of 71 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2010
Thom frrom Baltimore

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Knowning Dale and how much he wants to win for himself and not just because his last name is Earnhardt really drives him every day. It's easy to say that he's not as good as Jimmy or Kyle, but, that's not entirely true. He was and is in a difficult situation at HMS trying to live up to Jeff and Jimmy's legacies. I've heard him say that he probably should have stayed at DEI had Teresa just given in a little. As soon as Rick Hendrick realizes that Eury SR. is the only crew chief that will put him over the top, the sooner Jr Nation will be satisified and he'll be where everyone hopes he is.
8^)

Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thom frrom Baltimore wrote:
Knowning Dale and how much he wants to win for himself and not just because his last name is Earnhardt really drives him every day. It's easy to say that he's not as good as Jimmy or Kyle, but, that's not entirely true. He was and is in a difficult situation at HMS trying to live up to Jeff and Jimmy's legacies. I've heard him say that he probably should have stayed at DEI had Teresa just given in a little. As soon as Rick Hendrick realizes that Eury SR. is the only crew chief that will put him over the top, the sooner Jr Nation will be satisified and he'll be where everyone hopes he is.
8^)
Onry thing Dare Jl. be ovel the top of is hooch bottre. Dare Jl. has rost wirr to be anything othel than glid firrel. He nothing but sad sack rike Michael Wartlip and Kyre Petty.

Jl. Nation wirr keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and ...

Ancient plovelb say: "Man who waits fol loast duck to fry in mouth must wait vely vely rong time."

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

George W. Bush is to blame for jr not winning!!!
redrum

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 29, 2010
 
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Im big 'nuff to say when Im wrong Trinity and this is one of those times. Sorry about the the way I lumped all Jr fans in one group. Let me be more clear. 95% of Jr fans are love struck females hanging out at or wanting to hang out at Whisky River hoping to catch his hawtness eye. 4% are "males" hanging out at Whisky River wanting to catch his royal hairy face's eye. The last 1% are a mix of SR fans and true race fans who want to see him do something besides a 20something place finish. Lets just all hope that his sexy highness gets married soon so we true fans can talk about racing on this forum and not who he is dating.
Very well said,I agree with that.
overr88ted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
Bob R wrote:
<quoted text> Constantly pushing Junior when he's nothing but a mediocre driver loaded up with empty hype, while practically ignoring the real talented drivers who honestly deserve the spotlight is what is killing NASCAR.
NASCAR has earned the WWE prefix!
very true.. nascar was most popular before jr was around

Since: Jul 10

Baltimore Md

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Onry thing Dare Jl. be ovel the top of is hooch bottre. Dare Jl. has rost wirr to be anything othel than glid firrel. He nothing but sad sack rike Michael Wartlip and Kyre Petty.
Jl. Nation wirr keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and ...
Ancient plovelb say: "Man who waits fol loast duck to fry in mouth must wait vely vely rong time."
SPELL CHECKER !!!.. or a 3rd grade education is required to write on Topix. Soory you fail on both accounts.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

racinginsider wrote:
<quoted text>
SPELL CHECKER !!!.. or a 3rd grade education is required to write on Topix. Soory you fail on both accounts.
What 'soory' mean?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Onry thing Dare Jl. be ovel the top of is hooch bottre. Dare Jl. has rost wirr to be anything othel than glid firrel. He nothing but sad sack rike Michael Wartlip and Kyre Petty.
Jl. Nation wirr keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and ...
Ancient plovelb say: "Man who waits fol loast duck to fry in mouth must wait vely vely rong time."
When are you going to learn your ABC"s? What is loast duck??

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 18, 2010
 
racinginsider wrote:
<quoted text>
SPELL CHECKER !!!.. or a 3rd grade education is required to write on Topix. Soory you fail on both accounts.
He don't know his ABC's needs to be in school instead
he is on here everyday.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 18, 2010
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to learn your ABC"s? What is loast duck??
Herro snow. It way to cook.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 18, 2010
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't know his ABC's needs to be in school instead
he is on here everyday.
Hohoho, snow you so sirry.
You pray with Wang, light?
You purring Wang's reg?
If not, get education in sentence stluctule and glammel. chop chop
overr88ted

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 18, 2010
 
racinginsider wrote:
<quoted text>
SPELL CHECKER !!!.. or a 3rd grade education is required to write on Topix. Soory you fail on both accounts.
hey c*ck sucker like you said spell checker what the hell does soory mean????

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob R wrote:
If the future of NASCAR depends on Junior's success and Junior winning will fill the stands at the tracks, maybe someone can explain why the stands were so empty at Indianapolis just a few weeks after Junior won the famous (read that "bogus") Daytona race in the number 3 car.
Wow, I'd love to quote ALL your dribble but not gonna. This is enough stupidity just in what you've shat here.

1 race would never turn this sport around. That's absolutely retarded. If NASCAR was fixing stuff, they'd have fixed Jimmie to lose, and Jr to win a long time ago. Can they play around with the outcome by throwing yellows? More or less. But if they can fix Jr to win, they'd have been doing this to HELP ratings, not have a back-to-back 4x champion that everyone said was boring.

Maybe if you'd been there and read the assessment I wrote weeks ago about the decline of ratings you'd have a better understanding but... aww what the hell. You're just a Jr hater and it shows in your posts. Biased BS trickled with tiny bits of near-truths and speculations.
annie

Weyers Cave, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I'd love to quote ALL your dribble but not gonna. This is enough stupidity just in what you've shat here.
1 race would never turn this sport around. That's absolutely retarded. If NASCAR was fixing stuff, they'd have fixed Jimmie to lose, and Jr to win a long time ago. Can they play around with the outcome by throwing yellows? More or less. But if they can fix Jr to win, they'd have been doing this to HELP ratings, not have a back-to-back 4x champion that everyone said was boring.
Maybe if you'd been there and read the assessment I wrote weeks ago about the decline of ratings you'd have a better understanding but... aww what the hell. You're just a Jr hater and it shows in your posts. Biased BS trickled with tiny bits of near-truths and speculations.
I agree! Dale Jr haters can just go play in the traffic!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 18, 2010
 
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho, snow you so sirry.
You pray with Wang, light?
You purring Wang's reg?
If not, get education in sentence stluctule and glammel. chop chop
Please learn ABC's. Did you ever attend any school? You need to chop chop and hop hop to a classroom.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 18, 2010
 
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Please learn ABC's. Did you ever attend any school? You need to chop chop and hop hop to a classroom.
Herro snow,

Rike titre of thlead, not onry is Dare Jl. out of his crass, but most of his irritelate remming-rike fans nevel been in crassloom.

Wang post this befole but it stirr appry to you and Dare Jl. nation:

Rike that gleat educatol Dean Velnon Wolmel opined: "Fat, dlunk, and stupid is no way to go thlough rife."
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 18, 2010
 
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Dale Jr haters can just go play in the traffic!
Rooks rike you type flom tlaffic pray expelience. Exprains a rot.
annie

Weyers Cave, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 18, 2010
 
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Rooks rike you type flom tlaffic pray expelience. Exprains a rot.
Snow is Correct!
Please learn ABC's. Did you ever attend any school? You need to chop chop and hop hop to a classroom.


Anonymous

Cornelius, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 18, 2010
 
3TOES wrote:
George W. Bush is to blame for jr not winning!!!
That's funny and maybe the one person I haven't heard his followers blame! Well him and Dale himself!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 19, 2010
 
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Dale Jr haters can just go play in the traffic!
Now that is quite a remark!!!

Unlike you, I already have a Messiah, who is not jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darrell Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
Record-tying 4 women in the field for Indy 500 (May '13) May '13 Jorge 3
Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14

Search the Darrell Waltrip Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••