Allmendinger Arrested for Drunk Driving

Oct 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC News

NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger was arrested early Thursday morning on a charge of drunken driving.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

With a name like that I would drink 2
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 29, 2009
 
He looks like he's driving under the influence everytime I see him racing in a NASCAR event...
Misty

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 29, 2009
 
He's hawt! I forgave him already. He didn't kill anyone!
P Smith

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 30, 2009
 
This Texan likes Nascar wrote:
Fire him. You don't have to have a license to race in NASCAR? WTF?????
That's why it's called NASCRASH. Anyone can drive those LADAs...I mean, "car of tomorrow"....

http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/news/headlines/cup/...

http://www.carmotor.cz/images/zari2008/Lada_p...

I don't see any difference in the body shape.

Meanwhile, six time (2004-2009) World Rally Champion Sebatien Loeb cannot fill in for a Formula 1 race because he could not pass a Superlicense test. That just shows you the different standards and quality of drivers in the US versus the world.
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 30, 2009
 
P Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called NASCRASH. Anyone can drive those LADAs...I mean, "car of tomorrow"....
http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/news/headlines/cup/...
http://www.carmotor.cz/images/zari2008/Lada_p...
I don't see any difference in the body shape.
Meanwhile, six time (2004-2009) World Rally Champion Sebatien Loeb cannot fill in for a Formula 1 race because he could not pass a Superlicense test. That just shows you the different standards and quality of drivers in the US versus the world.
Sebastien Loeb is French, you wingnut
P Smith

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 30, 2009
 
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebastien Loeb is French, you wingnut
When did I say he wasn't, Redneck? You live down to your name.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 30, 2009
 
P Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called NASCRASH. Anyone can drive those LADAs...I mean, "car of tomorrow"....
http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/news/headlines/cup/...
http://www.carmotor.cz/images/zari2008/Lada_p...
I don't see any difference in the body shape.
Meanwhile, six time (2004-2009) World Rally Champion Sebatien Loeb cannot fill in for a Formula 1 race because he could not pass a Superlicense test. That just shows you the different standards and quality of drivers in the US versus the world.
That's so much crap LOL anyone can drive it but not anyone can compete with those who are the BEST at driving them.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 30, 2009
 
This Texan likes Nascar wrote:
Fire him. You don't have to have a license to race in NASCAR? WTF?????
Yeah, you only 'need' a license to drive in public streets, not privately owned property :)
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2009
 
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebastien Loeb is French, you wingnut
You are the one comparing a US driver [Allmendinger] to the racing skills of a non US driver, assclown

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 31, 2009
 
i guess he's been hanging out with waltrip.

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 2, 2009
 
This Texan likes Nascar wrote:
Earl Geese has spoken is anyone listening?
that's the best little juvenile remark you can come up with ???

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2009
 
This Texan likes Nascar wrote:
<quoted text>Just trying to fit in with you.
so how is it that you want so desperately to "fit in" with someone you don't want to listen to ???

you sound like just another internet square peg.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2009
 
Earl Keese wrote:
i guess he's been hanging out with waltrip.
Or Jeremy Mayfield

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Jeremy Mayfield
good point !!!

tell ya' what though, at least in nascar(as dreaded a sport as it's become lately) these idiots are the exception rather than the rule.

and anything involving drugs, the whole community stands together in booting the offender as far from the sport as they can kick them.

i still say that before too long, mikey's daughter is going to release a david hasselhoff style video of daddy, drunk on the floor trying to lick domino pizza pepperonis off the floor, because he's too smashed to crawl up to the table.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 6, 2009
 
I will agree about how dreadful a sport it has become lately and the number 1 reason that has made me stop watching it as frequently as I have in the past is the race for the chase crap.
And restrictor plates on race cars..come on,let em wind them puppies out.They should know how fast they can go before losing control,theres too much drafting and not enough racing !! I dont wanna watch cars ride single file for 100 laps before someone finally decides to try and pass.

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 6, 2009
 
triple6vamp wrote:
I will agree about how dreadful a sport it has become lately and the number 1 reason that has made me stop watching it as frequently as I have in the past is the race for the chase crap.
And restrictor plates on race cars..come on,let em wind them puppies out.They should know how fast they can go before losing control,theres too much drafting and not enough racing !! I dont wanna watch cars ride single file for 100 laps before someone finally decides to try and pass.
nor a champion who rides around in the back of the pack all day, only to make a run at nothing more than more points for the tally, as the race winds down.

you NEVER saw this type of behavior from Earnhardt(the real one, not this mumbling kid who's riding the coat tails of the family name) nor Petty, Pearson, Cale, or the Allison's.

very few of these guys today are real racers in the purest sense of the world.
just points gatherers and product salesmen.

it's hard to blame them though.
they just operate on the stage that's been set for them to work with.

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 6, 2009
 
triple6vamp wrote:
I will agree about how dreadful a sport it has become lately and the number 1 reason that has made me stop watching it as frequently as I have in the past is the race for the chase crap.
And restrictor plates on race cars..come on,let em wind them puppies out.They should know how fast they can go before losing control,theres too much drafting and not enough racing !! I dont wanna watch cars ride single file for 100 laps before someone finally decides to try and pass.
i still follow the trucks and busch series.
lots of good young drivers w/o all of the drama that has ruined the cup series.

“Stick it.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 27, 2009
 
Earl Keese wrote:
<quoted text>
so how is it that you want so desperately to "fit in" with someone you don't want to listen to ???
you sound like just another internet square peg.
Lets kiss and make up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darrell Waltrip Discussions

Search the Darrell Waltrip Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
AJ Allmendinger wins NASCAR Nationwide race (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jusy_Sayn 4
Favre on Allmendinger's mind in Wisconsin (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 3
Record-tying 4 women in the field for Indy 500 (May '13) May '13 Jorge 3
Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield calls radio sh... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Voice of Reality 14
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••