NASCAR light will shine on Denny Haml...

NASCAR light will shine on Denny Hamlin this season

There are 7 comments on the story from Mar 4, 2012, titled NASCAR light will shine on Denny Hamlin this season. In it, reports that:

Now, Edwards is the top choice to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup title. But that is no surprise considering he tied Tony Stewart for the top spot after 36 races last season but lost on the tiebreaker, most races won.

Join the discussion below, or

Lumberton, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2012
racing the way it ought to be! without daytona and danica all up in our faces, we ready ourselves for the true nascar season. a toast if i will: heres to season as exciting, and as competitive as the last. 2011 was remarkable, and kept this fan on the edge of the seat if i wasnt already standing. with few car changes, and the parity of so many teams, 2012 should be just as intense and exciting.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 4, 2012
I get a kick out of these people and their predictions. Why didn't we see a prediction at the beginning of the 2011 season that Tony would be wearing the crown.

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2012
I certainly hope he does not win the championship. he is soooooooooo two faced. a smiley for the camera but all dislike him in the garage area. he is arrogant and bitches all the time. nothing is ever his fault. and yes I do know by experience not just guessing!!!!!!

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2012
excuse me , I was referring to horse teeth Edwards not Hamlin. I would love to see Hamlin win.

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Congrats Denny, well done.

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 5, 2012
yes, Denny Hamlin, well done. my family cheering for you this season.
Jeremy Hoptowit

Folsom, CA

#7 Mar 6, 2012
Way to go Denny! Woo hoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dario Franchitti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... Sep 22 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep 18 Fart news 28
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... Sep 18 Fart news 63
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... Sep '15 Fart news 17
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... Aug '15 Fart news 7
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... Aug '15 Fart news 18
More from around the web