Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Is he a contender for the Sprint Cup championship?

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

The bandwagon doesn't have much room left on it, as his fans and his competitors are quick to say he's now a favorite to win the title.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2012
Bill Filias

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

YES!!! GO JR! I was right!Now that you have a GOOD women in your life,more wins will come!Good luck!
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

I love Dale Jr and his way with the media, he's not fake or fancy, he's just generally a nice guy. I wish all driver's could see that its not that hard to just answer a few questions. If Jr who is scrutinized more than any other driver can do it... so can everyone else. Just a thought...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

izzie wrote:
I love Dale Jr and his way with the media, he's not fake or fancy, he's just generally a nice guy. I wish all driver's could see that its not that hard to just answer a few questions. If Jr who is scrutinized more than any other driver can do it... so can everyone else. Just a thought...
Most drivers can actually talk to the media without tripping over their tongue with a simple question like, "...how do you feel?".

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Most drivers can actually talk to the media without tripping over their tongue with a simple question like, "...how do you feel?".
And most that post on here, post with some intelligence, whats your excuse???? When you were born the doctor slapped your Mama instead of you for birthing a nit-wit!!!! Jr has as good a shot at the championship as any, better than most!!!!!
UDOG NATION

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You find dictionaly? Rook up hypoclite?
You do now!!! chop chop
speak flikin engrish silry watrerl hed. You shound rike idiot.
Fortune cookie say, rook in the mirer, if hed bigger dan body, you dropped on head as rittle baby.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

UDOG NATION wrote:
<quoted text>speak flikin engrish silry watrerl hed. You shound rike idiot.
Fortune cookie say, rook in the mirer, if hed bigger dan body, you dropped on head as rittle baby.
Laughing outloud unrestrained, git him UDOG!!!!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you hide behind dog? You rike view?
LOL, I hide behind nobody Wang, UDog has more integrity than anything you post, I feel sorry for someone who has to pretend to be something they are not in the sake of trying to get a laugh or be irritating to others. You have never posted anything with any form of intelligence and I feel foolish now acknowledging you and your recent posts and remarks. This is a racing forum not a clown show for imposters. So, you got anything racing you want to say??? Or do just wanna continue with your cheap imitation of a wise Chinese man??You fail greatly with the latter. Ill be praying for you Wang, or ever who you are.
UDOG NATION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You so sirry.
Ancient plovelb say: "Out of a dog's mouth wirr nevel come ivoly tusks."
ancient proverb say, if it rook rike an ass an smell rike an ass it pwobabry named wang.
UDOG NATION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you hide behind dog? You rike view?
From behind the dog it rembles a wang. No, that is located below the rear end yea, the wang.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so, you admit you foorish. Hohoho...
Prayin for you Wang.
UDOG NATION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem spend much time behind dog. You get herp.
your too dam stupid to even discuss thimgs with. Go get yoir mommy so we can have a hrown up discussion dipsht.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient plovelb say: "Imitation is the sincelest folm of frattely."
Yeah and theres one thang for sure Wang, you are a real imitation and you flatter nothing. Get off this forum..........you do now!!!! Chop chop!!!!!
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang see you letuln to Wang. Vely terring.
Ancient plovelb say: "Don't comprain about the snow on youl neighbol's loof when youl own doolstep is dilty."
WTH?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••