NASCAR downsizing trend continues with loss of Dodge

Aug 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

It should be duly noted that an overwhelmed pair of Dodge cars have not been terribly competitive in Cup racing.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Brian France and his cronys are bad for NASCAR. France doesn't have a clue how to run an organziation. He better step aside and find someone to run NASCAR before he ruins it. He needs to take the Darbys, Pembertons, Heltons etc with him and get some people in there that build the sport.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Barr wrote:
Brian France and his cronys are bad for NASCAR. France doesn't have a clue how to run an organziation. He better step aside and find someone to run NASCAR before he ruins it. He needs to take the Darbys, Pembertons, Heltons etc with him and get some people in there that build the sport.
Why dont you apply for the job. Whats your clue as to run NASCAR?? I know the first order of business would be to ban certain drivers from the sport wouldnt it?? That would increase the odds that your driver and team would win. Im sure you would run an honest ship!! Heres the number to NASCAR, call it and ask for Mr France, tell him just how you feel, repeat your post. He will be waiting. 1-866-722-5299. LOL!!!!!!!!!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Barr wrote:
Brian France and his cronys are bad for NASCAR. France doesn't have a clue how to run an organziation. He better step aside and find someone to run NASCAR before he ruins it. He needs to take the Darbys, Pembertons, Heltons etc with him and get some people in there that build the sport.
You're absolutely right, The Drunken Baby Whale France and Fat Mafia Mike Helton have run the "sport" into the ground. Its nothing more than a joke like the WWE.
Barr

Temperance, MI

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Oh so you admit they aren't running an honest ship. That's a start.. have another beer..

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Barr wrote:
Oh so you admit they aren't running an honest ship. That's a start.. have another beer..
No, I am not admitting NASCAR is dishonest and I do not drink.........ever!! Cmon barr....LOL what a name, I gave you a valid number to call and speak to NASCAR itself and voice your concerns about how they run the organization. We here on topix cant help you with your disillusions so why not take it straight to the source with your slander. Whats a matter big boy, you skeered??? Easy to pipe off on a forum but when you have a number to get right to the core you freeze up. Coward!!

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#6 Aug 16, 2012
acrim wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right, The Drunken Baby Whale France and Fat Mafia Mike Helton have run the "sport" into the ground. Its nothing more than a joke like the WWE.
Just like your little sister, barr, I am furnishing you with a phone number straight to NASCAR to voice your opinions to them on how they run their company, the number is......1-866-722-5299. Call them, voice your concerns to someone who can help you and please stop your whining and crybaby act on topix. Take it to the source, they are waiting to hear your intelligent concerns. And dont forget to mention the names you referred to in your post, they will take you real seriously when you do that.
acrim
#7 Aug 16, 2012
Go shine your Jooooooooonnnnnyyyyyyyyyrrrrrr rr diecast, hick. If A$$CAR wasn't so funny, it would be very sad indeed. But most of us get a good laugh out of the staged parades they call races while just waiting to see what those inbred hicks will do next to influence the outcome.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#8 Aug 16, 2012
acrim wrote:
Go shine your Jooooooooonnnnnyyyyyyyyyrrrrrr rr diecast, hick. If A$$CAR wasn't so funny, it would be very sad indeed. But most of us get a good laugh out of the staged parades they call races while just waiting to see what those inbred hicks will do next to influence the outcome.
Call NASCAR "acrim", tell them what you think. I cant help you nor can any other person on this forum, take your complaints to NASCAR.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#9 Aug 17, 2012
acrim, sounds like Uncle John hangs with the NASCAR elite; and he says he doesn't drink!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#10 Aug 17, 2012
LOL. Uncle Dork is definitely the demographic that fat Helton and the Drunken Baby Whale France target in the A$$CAR ponzi scheme.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#11 Aug 18, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
acrim, sounds like Uncle John hangs with the NASCAR elite; and he says he doesn't drink!
Thats right, I do not drink. there was a time in my life when I did and I am not proud of that fact. But since Easter Sunday 1995 when I allowed Jesus to be Lord of my life and serve Him now with all my mind, heart and soul, I have not had any alcoholic beverage for a very longtime. And yes I am friends with some of the folks that are in power at NASCAR. They are good hearted folks. But for the most part I am just a fan, I get no special treatment nor do I ask for any. I might get to go into places that most fans arent allowed, but that is limited also and only if Im invited to I go. I really cant understand, if you and acrim are so disgruntled with NASCAR why you even participate as a fan or on this forum. Could it be that maybe you just have nothing better to do than to slander something or people you really know nothing about. You guys actions are called frowardness in the Bible, God is not pleased with frowardness, I hope you have in your heart some desire to please God, He has only good things in store for you. And as a christain and missionary, I feel as though I must ask you both this question, if you died today, where would your soul be?? There are only two answers to that question, Heaven or hell. I will be praying for both of you and I pray for you to be blessed beyond measure today and always. Ask Jesus into your heart, He is waiting on you.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>...... And as a christain and missionary, I feel as though I must ask you both this question, if you died today, where would your soul be?? There are only two answers to that question, Heaven or hell.....
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" Uncle John, I am "he".

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#13 Aug 19, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" Uncle John, I am "he".
Well, you are kidding yourself, we all sin. Jesus is the only sinless person that ever walked this earth. If we were perfect and sinless then there was no reason for Him to have been here. He came not to condemn but to save the world. Ill be praying more for you, I pray that God pricks your heart.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are kidding yourself, we all sin. Jesus is the only sinless person that ever walked this earth. If we were perfect and sinless then there was no reason for Him to have been here. He came not to condemn but to save the world. Ill be praying more for you, I pray that God pricks your heart.
Jesus came 2012 years too soon, we could use him now!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are kidding yourself, we all sin. Jesus is the only sinless person that ever walked this earth. If we were perfect and sinless then there was no reason for Him to have been here. He came not to condemn but to save the world. Ill be praying more for you, I pray that God pricks your heart.
Don't let a couple of speedbumps like these dipshits bother you, John. They're really two closet NASCAR fanatics. They can tell you about every race and everything that's going on in NASCAR which means they're diehard NASCAR FANS. Their little rants about NASCAR are nothing more than an ignorant coverup for the amount time they really spend watching the sport and keeping up with it. I truely suspect they're both closet Dale Jr. fans.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#17 Aug 20, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus came 2012 years too soon, we could use him now!
Draw nigh unto Him and He will draw nigh unto you. If you need Jesus He is there to help you, just ask Him too. Read my favorite chapter in the Bible, Psalms 51. This is Davids cry for repentance, for forgivness. Jesus has only good things in store for you and He will give those things to you if you trust Him and let Him into your heart. He can and will change your life forever!! Praying for you my friend.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Draw nigh unto Him and He will draw nigh unto you. If you need Jesus He is there to help you, just ask Him too. Read my favorite chapter in the Bible, Psalms 51. This is Davids cry for repentance, for forgivness. Jesus has only good things in store for you and He will give those things to you if you trust Him and let Him into your heart. He can and will change your life forever!! Praying for you my friend.
Thanks for the prays, but if you know what Jesus's homepage is, it would be even better.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#19 Aug 22, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the prays, but if you know what Jesus's homepage is, it would be even better.
His homepage is Heaven. To contact Him you simply say, My Father in Heaven, then you just talk to Him. He would love to hear from you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dario Franchitti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug 23 flatt 7
Another professional athlete questions the spor... Aug 5 dj oak 1
NASCAR confiscates parts of driver's race car Jul '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 1
NASCAR Hits KBM With Another Penalty Jul '14 Louise 1
Andretti looks to put bizarre blue flag behind him Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2
NASCAR Has Some Explaining to Do After Dover Jun '14 goob 21
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dario Franchitti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••