NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwin...

NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwing hammer

There are 2 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Oct 31, 2013, titled NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwing hammer. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

NASCAR has indefinitely suspended the Richard Childress Racing crew member who threw a hammer at driver Kevin Harvick's truck during a race at Martinsville Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

what

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2013
maybe old dyed hair, drunk RC gave him something to drink or the stupid looking Austin Dillon in his big hat. does he not realize how stupid he looks. everyone laughs at him, . he is silly. what an image he does. ha ha

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Years ago I had a mechanic that worked in a shop I was running have a tantrum and he threw a two pound ballpeen hammer that he had in his hand at the time across the shop. The hammer hit the side of a tire on a truck in the next bay and it fired the hammer straight back at him. It nailed him smack between the eyes and knocked him cold as a cucumber, split his head open and closed both eyes. He was in the hospital overnight for a concussion and looked like hell warmed over for weeks. I never heard him raise his voice again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dario Franchitti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... 23 min Fart news 18
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... Wed Fart news 17
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... Aug 29 Fart news 51
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... Aug 25 Fart news 7
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... Aug 25 Fart news 10
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... Aug 6 Fart news 18
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... Jun '15 Fart news 13
More from around the web