Most Beautiful Top 10 Female Athletes of The World

Sep 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NowPublic

Most Beautiful Top 10 Female Athletes of The World Female Athletes always appear to be Hotter just because they are able to do the things that many of us are not able to do.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

She is a damn good lookiong woman and I have to admit she can drive pretty well too. In the Nationwide serie races she has ran in she has not done too bad and is not tearing up cars either. She will be a big draw for Nascar watch and see.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

What a crock! With all of the legitimate sports with beautiful women to choose from they have two poker players and a sports announcer included.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Hilton Head wrote:
What a crock! With all of the legitimate sports with beautiful women to choose from they have two poker players and a sports announcer included.
Hey, poker is really strenuous. You have to sit there and lift those heavy cards and drink alcohol and eat snacks and then you might even have to get up and go to the head! What sport do you know of that takes more physical ability and training than Poker?
HUH

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

D Patrick is not beautiful. have you noticed when she does not have all that makeup on? no no no not beautiful. plus beauty is not always on the outside. hers certainly isn't .; miss. look at me. never thanks her crew or sponsors. only I I I I.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

HUH wrote:
D Patrick is not beautiful. have you noticed when she does not have all that makeup on? no no no not beautiful. plus beauty is not always on the outside. hers certainly isn't .; miss. look at me. never thanks her crew or sponsors. only I I I I.
You know, come to think of it you are right! I don't think I have ever heard her give thanks to all the people that make it possible for her to make big bucks doing just a mediocre job at best. On the other hand she has only won one race so she hasn't had the oppurtunity for too many interviews "at the track or at the podium or winners circle or whatever the hell the hell they call it!" We'll see how she does next year when she gets to trade paint with the good ole boys at Nascar!
tbear

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

she needs to learn how to speak. every other word out of that dumb box is umm or ah.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

tbear wrote:
she needs to learn how to speak. every other word out of that dumb box is umm or ah.
Yeah, reminds ya of goooooooonior, don't it?
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

You gotta give Dana Patrick lots of credit for making it in the sport of car racing, formally an all-male sport. She is attractive even without makeup (ever see Dale Jr. without eye liner, yeeks?). She is strong-willed which is unappealing to the rednecks of the sport. She has made a place for herself in the lineup. She has to be a heroine to women after breaking the barrier of chauvinism at the track.
tbear

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Talkin to losers wrote:
She is a damn good lookiong woman and I have to admit she can drive pretty well too. In the Nationwide serie races she has ran in she has not done too bad and is not tearing up cars either. She will be a big draw for Nascar watch and see.
shes a poor driver and not very good looking. all she does is tear up good racecars, she is a loser and will not win....EVER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••