Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick

Jun 30, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

Kyle Petty has some nerve saying that Danica Patrick was not a good "race car driver".

Full Story
dwarfica

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Kelly won. Danicant has not.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Both are bottom tier drivers, but Danica is better to look at....

She should do ok this weekend...stay inline and wait until 10 to go...
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Kyle didn't say anything the majority of Nascar fans have been saying for two years, and I still defend his right to express his opinion. Nothing else has any bearing on that fact - his Nascar stats, his last name, his ponytail - nothing.

Maybe I should take a "wait and see", but I'm going out on a limb and say that from qualifying to the finish line, I will be surprised if the 400 goes as well for DP as the 500 did.

Nascar built a lot of hype around her in Feb, and that really has to be an embarrassment. The season is 1/2 over, and I think the other drivers are tired of tippy toeing around her. Tony has won this race 4 times since 2005, and the way his season has gone so far, he needs to qualify well and head to the front as fast as he can.

Happy Independence Day! Please remember our troops as you enjoy a safe and fun holiday w/e.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
its really only 9 races to go , after the chase starts only the 12 contenders ( and Danica ) count ..
Alto

Chandler, AZ

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Actually, as of right now Kyle is better. By 8 wins lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danica Patrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug '14 Cale 11 2
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
Like her or not, Danica Patrick still moves the... Jul '14 Jorge 1
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... (Jun '14) Jul '14 IceMan PJN 3
Patrick making steady progress -- whether you b... (May '14) Jun '14 WelbyMD 15
Danica Patrick Feels Pressure To Improve on NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 IceMan PJN 2
Danica doesn't save NASCAR (Dec '13) Dec '13 dwarfica 1
More from around the web