Goodbye!
Amherst Redneck

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2008
It was good to have you along 4 the ride. It's dissappionting to see you go. 44 UPS will miss you and I will miss seeing you on the track.
Ellen Richardson

High Point, NC

#2 Mar 22, 2008
I have followed the Jarrett family for many years. My dad was a Ned Jarrett fan and I became a Dale Jarrett fan many years ago. I have stuck by him even in the hard times and let a few tears go as I watched him say goodbye last weekend in Bristol.

Although I have never met him, Dale Jarrett has inspired me more than he will ever know. I am now pursuing a career in Motorsports Marketing because of drivers like Dale.

Thanks Dale for all you are and all you have meant for me. I will always be in debt to you!

Sincerely,

Ellen Richardson

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2008
Ellen Richardson wrote:
I have followed the Jarrett family for many years. My dad was a Ned Jarrett fan and I became a Dale Jarrett fan many years ago. I have stuck by him even in the hard times and let a few tears go as I watched him say goodbye last weekend in Bristol.
Although I have never met him, Dale Jarrett has inspired me more than he will ever know. I am now pursuing a career in Motorsports Marketing because of drivers like Dale.
Thanks Dale for all you are and all you have meant for me. I will always be in debt to you!
Sincerely,
Ellen Richardson
Wow. I kept my eye on him for almost 10 years because I was 5 when I started following nascar. I am now 15. i will miss him. So, GO HENDRICK BOYS! And So long Dale!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Aug '16 dan 16
Selling Dale jarrett diecast collection (Apr '06) Jun '15 GKronos58 12
News Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
News Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
News Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
News Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
More from around the web