Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful Peop...

Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 58, Dale Jarrett

There are 49 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 58, Dale Jarrett. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Dale Jarrett is a three-time Daytona 500 champion. In 60 years of NASCAR racing, the sport has been filled with colorful characters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Deb

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2008
Where is Jimmy Spencer he's Hawt!
Papa

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2008
Jimmy may be an oaf from Berwick, PA, but no matter what you think of him - he ruffles some feathers!

He's loud, sometimes funny, and always 100% honest. I'd rather watch Jimmy Spencer and wonder what he's gonna' say next the fall asleep to a Jimmy Johnson or Matt Kenseth interview in victory lane.

But he is not good looking.

Since: Aug 08

Miami,FL

#3 Nov 29, 2008
I think Dale Jarret and Daryl Waltrip are nice looking older men. Spencer not so much.

“Sprint Cup Series Champion”

Since: Nov 08

New York, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2008
Jimmie Johnson should be number one.
the real Buffy Waltrip

Surprise, AZ

#5 Nov 30, 2008
Jimmy Spencer is not honest by far. He's come out and said Speed tells him to say things that the crowds won't like whether he agrees with it or not. He wouldn't have a job if he wasn't Speed's controversy monkey. Sorry but Michael is way hotter than Jimmie
Dillinger

AOL

#6 Nov 30, 2008
the real Buffy Waltrip wrote:
Jimmy Spencer is not honest by far. He's come out and said Speed tells him to say things that the crowds won't like whether he agrees with it or not. He wouldn't have a job if he wasn't Speed's controversy monkey. Sorry but Michael is way hotter than Jimmie
I agree with you, Buff. However, I think Reuti is so handsome. It is also because of how wonderful he is on the inside. I thought he was beautiful on the Nationwide Awards ceremony they showed us this weekend.

I think it's also that smile.

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#7 Nov 30, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, Buff. However, I think Reuti is so handsome. It is also because of how wonderful he is on the inside. I thought he was beautiful on the Nationwide Awards ceremony they showed us this weekend.
I think it's also that smile.
Oh so your kind of fond of pearly whites ah, how about spruce, I just had mine varnished, ok there Cedar, but they have a nice finish, speaking of finished, Im done, thats me with Mike's show car from last night.

I forgot that Matt's car #17 was here last year, and Tony's the year before.

And I thought i was finished, ok I am now.
Dillinger

AOL

#8 Dec 2, 2008
fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so your kind of fond of pearly whites ah, how about spruce, I just had mine varnished, ok there Cedar, but they have a nice finish, speaking of finished, Im done, thats me with Mike's show car from last night.
I forgot that Matt's car #17 was here last year, and Tony's the year before.
And I thought i was finished, ok I am now.
Send me a picture, sweetie. Not just of your pearlie whites, either!!
Dillinger

AOL

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Pearly...you are right....pearlie is too girlie. Oh...sorry...

Winnipeg

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a picture, sweetie. Not just of your pearlie whites, either!!
And just how would I do that? you have no link-age to your name.
WaltripFreakShow

Lima, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2008
fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
Im done, thats me with Mike's show car from last night.
You should of pulled a Martin Truex and took a whiz on the 55---that would of made a great pic !!
Dillinger

AOL

#12 Dec 2, 2008
fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how would I do that? you have no link-age to your name.
Want my E-mail address??

Winnipeg

#13 Dec 3, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Want my E-mail address??
Sorry Dill I must have been speaking Canadian.

Here is my email address:http://heavens-gates.c om/turkeyshoot/

Winnipeg

#14 Dec 3, 2008
WaltripFreakShow wrote:
<quoted text>
You should of pulled a Martin Truex and took a whiz on the 55---that would of made a great pic !!
Martin let-er loose in the gas tank, saw what Mikie did in Dayton, and thought it just mite work.

Turns out his Bud-wizer didn't get along with his SEN-O-KOO fuel.

End result busted-balls.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#16 Dec 3, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about POS's coach-driver....Benito? Who could forget that shot....on his patio. Right, Dill?
He is hotter-than-hell, right Banger-Buds.
WOOF-WOOF!
10-4?
We've gotta get you a new quote. How about "there are a lot of things you don't know about me." (Twilight Zone music) He quoted that one on TWIN either when he had his foot fetish and Cheatin Chad almost climbed under the table, or at another time when Greg was out there.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 3, 2008
WaltripFreakShow wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this another pee-pee time? Here in Florida, a story was going around that Martin was hammered and just picked a car in the parking lot and peed on it.

This boy need some "gotta go" pills?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#18 Dec 3, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about POS's coach-driver....Benito? Who could forget that shot....on his patio. Right, Dill?
He is hotter-than-hell, right Banger-Buds.
WOOF-WOOF!
10-4?

"This reminds me of my driving days when helmets were thrown at my winder. I miss Robby Gordon."
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 3, 2008
fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dill I must have been speaking Canadian.
Here is my email address:http://heavens-gates.c om/turkeyshoot/
Nice, sweetheart. You don't by any chance have anything to do with Three Ton Gate, do you?
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#20 Dec 3, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this another pee-pee time? Here in Florida, a story was going around that Martin was hammered and just picked a car in the parking lot and peed on it.
This boy need some "gotta go" pills?
I heard that Martin missed and peeeed on his little finger instead. That Martin, he must be just a little like Robby.

10-4
barf barf!

Winnipeg

#21 Dec 3, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell which way it....what in the hell am I talking about!!! Fifty-five corrupted me!!!!
"This reminds me of my driving days when helmets were thrown at my winder. I miss Robby Gordon."
"This reminds me of my driving days when helmets were thrown at my winder

Were these used helmets, I hope you didn't con-dom this kind of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Dale jarrett diecast collection (Apr '06) Jun '15 GKronos58 12
News Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
News Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
News Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
News Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
More from around the web