Everyone hates Kyle Busch, and he doesn't mind one bit

Jun 17, 2008 Read more: San Jose Mercury News 180

Kyle Busch, the latest driver to be proclaimed as The Most Hated Man in NASCAR, is a realist.

Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#196 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to bring up every freaking thing to prove you wrong. No It's not pointless it's a fact.
You're right you don't have to bring up every fact, but one would be nice.

You claim that JR. SAID he was getting R&D engines.

I would like to see proof of that.

Since you can't provide it, it just proves you're making things up to cover his inadequacies.

Yes you statement was pointless.

You tried to make it seem that due to Jr. leaving DEI is having sponsorship problems.

I PROVED to you that it's not just DEI, it's a NASCAR wide problem.
figuratively speaking

United States

#197 Aug 6, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't provide it, it just proves you're making things up to cover his inadequacies.
You tried to make it seem that due to Jr. leaving DEI is having sponsorship problems.
I agree that MANY teams are having sponsorship difficulties right now. The economy is not is the greatest shape and a NASCAR sponsorship is not in many budgets. However, if Dale was still at DEI, I do not think their sponsorship problems would be as big. Money seems to follow Dale and I have a feeling it would follow him anywhere.
Dale does not seem to have a hard time getting sponsorship. The economy will eventually effect all teams, but there are certain marquee drivers who will always attract sponsorship - Dale being one of them. So in part, DEI's sponsorship issues can in fact be blamed on Dale, maybe not 100% on his shoulders, but let's face it, if he was still there, the money would be too.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#198 Aug 6, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Shimit, if you are going to hide under another id at least be able to spell when you try to bash someone for there spelling errors.
I am not a shimit. That is not me.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#199 Aug 6, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making up stuff. It was true. Why do you think he had 9 DNFS, How many did Truex have?
Junior Nation

United States

#200 Aug 6, 2008
Avenger wrote:
Mmmmhmmm. Funny how that engine kept blowing when he as AT THE BACK OF THE FIELD. Also funny how Truex made it into the Chase on the same engine...
Jr. excuse #1: "Theresa wasn't fair to me!"
Actually, almost every blown engine Jr had last year he was running in the top 5-10 before it blew. I don't know why and right now it doesn't really matter as that is all history. Both Jr and DEI has moved on and everyone else should too.
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#201 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a shimit. That is not me.
How did you know I was talking about you?

I didn't reply to you.

Seems as though someone has a guilty conscience.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#202 Aug 6, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know I was talking about you?
I didn't reply to you.
Seems as though someone has a guilty conscience.
No, I don't. I'm sick of you accusing of me hiding under ID's and starting troll polls.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#203 Aug 6, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, after Junior blew up in the fall Talladega race last year, he said that they may have given him R&D stuff, but he wasn't sure. That is all I have heard about it. You do have to admit that if Junior was still at DEI that they may not have as much trouble bringing in sponsors.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#204 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an excuse. It was the truth. Jr even said he was getting the R& D engines. But look at DEI now, losing sponsorships and money.
Hi Lisa they are aren't they I knew she would run that company to the ground funny how truex was doing good and not JR yes it is the past now but,I loved SR and hate what she has done to his legacy!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#205 Aug 6, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lisa they are aren't they I knew she would run that company to the ground funny how truex was doing good and not JR yes it is the past now but,I loved SR and hate what she has done to his legacy!
Hi Kelly, Yes I agree it is a shame. I'd hate to see DEI become a SR museum.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#206 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kelly, Yes I agree it is a shame. I'd hate to see DEI become a SR museum.
I know SR worked his life to make a legacy for his kids.To see it come to this? I heard thet Teresa might sell DEI

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#207 Aug 6, 2008
<quoted text>I know SR worked his life to make a legacy for his kids.To see it come to this? I heard thet Teresa might sell DEI
Yeah. That sucks.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#209 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That sucks.
Lisa yahoo sports reports that truex has signed with DEI again maybe they can stay afloat now

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#210 Aug 6, 2008
<quoted text>Lisa yahoo sports reports that truex has signed with DEI again maybe they can stay afloat now
I hope so.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#211 Aug 6, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so.
SR was my man I couldn't do anything after he died it broke my heart.I payed tribute to him when he died I had a 76 suburban and all over it I had signs and black ribbons and wore a black arm band at work.Everyone at work lined up to tell me how sorry they were I was lost. We had just moved into our home and came back from a friends after the race as soon as we turned on the tv I heard them say he died and I lost it,it was awefull

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#212 Aug 6, 2008
<quoted text>SR was my man I couldn't do anything after he died it broke my heart.I payed tribute to him when he died I had a 76 suburban and all over it I had signs and black ribbons and wore a black arm band at work.Everyone at work lined up to tell me how sorry they were I was lost. We had just moved into our home and came back from a friends after the race as soon as we turned on the tv I heard them say he died and I lost it,it was awefull
Yeah. That was a sad day.

Charlotte, NC

#213 Aug 6, 2008
<quoted text>SR was my man I couldn't do anything after he died it broke my heart.I payed tribute to him when he died I had a 76 suburban and all over it I had signs and black ribbons and wore a black arm band at work.Everyone at work lined up to tell me how sorry they were I was lost. We had just moved into our home and came back from a friends after the race as soon as we turned on the tv I heard them say he died and I lost it,it was awefull
I didn't watch Nascar unfortunately when Sr was alive. However to this day I can remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at when I heard the news! I remember feeling sadness for a man I didn't even know. It's like the world just stopped for awhile,like 911!!

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#214 Aug 6, 2008
JADE-88 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't watch Nascar unfortunately when Sr was alive. However to this day I can remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at when I heard the news! I remember feeling sadness for a man I didn't even know. It's like the world just stopped for awhile,like 911!!
that is how I felt too I didn't know him never met him but,he was the type of man and driver that you have respect for just because of what he brought to Nascar it's self.He was a pioneer of Nascar.I use to be a Terry Labonte fan but, I also liked SR too.I was torn when SR hit Terry at Bristol and Terry went across the finish line first but backwords and in a torn up car it was an awesome race! I fell in love with bristol because of the excitement SR brought atleast my man had won LOL

Charlotte, NC

#215 Aug 6, 2008
<quoted text>that is how I felt too I didn't know him never met him but,he was the type of man and driver that you have respect for just because of what he brought to Nascar it's self.He was a pioneer of Nascar.I use to be a Terry Labonte fan but, I also liked SR too.I was torn when SR hit Terry at Bristol and Terry went across the finish line first but backwords and in a torn up car it was an awesome race! I fell in love with bristol because of the excitement SR brought atleast my man had won LOL
LOL! You will always have your great memories!

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#216 Aug 6, 2008
JADE-88 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You will always have your great memories!
yep that is right!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
News Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
News Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
News Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
News Dale Jarrett: NASCAR revamp should put premium ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whoyakidding 3
More from around the web