NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after horrific crash

Apr 5, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: sports.espn.go.com

Michael McDowell came to Texas Motor Speedway as a NASCAR rookie known best for infuriating Jeff Burton during his Sprint Cup debut.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2008

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2008
That's what I'm talking about who hasn't wrecked? Now if he wrecked and he can go back out there and get up to speed I'd say let him. If the league isn't going to make them do nationwide for one year then so be it. They all should!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
Dale Jarrett: NASCAR revamp should put premium ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whoyakidding 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dale Jarrett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••