NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after h...

NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after horrific crash

There are 1 comment on the story from Apr 5, 2008, titled NASCAR rookie sheds obscurity after horrific crash. In it, reports that:

Michael McDowell came to Texas Motor Speedway as a NASCAR rookie known best for infuriating Jeff Burton during his Sprint Cup debut.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2008
That's what I'm talking about who hasn't wrecked? Now if he wrecked and he can go back out there and get up to speed I'd say let him. If the league isn't going to make them do nationwide for one year then so be it. They all should!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Dale jarrett diecast collection (Apr '06) Jun '15 GKronos58 12
News Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
News Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
News Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
News Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
More from around the web