Pocono will be without Petty in field

Jun 7, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Tribune

“To be able to help these guys out and have them give me this opportunity, I feel very fortunate.”

For as long as NASCAR has been coming to Pocono Raceway, there has been a Petty in the field. via The Times-Tribune

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Pettyisaverage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

If they hope to keep in the top 35, they better sit Kyle forever. BL43 shows you they have the cars to be in the top 35, but Kyle is to focused on other stuff. He is just not a great driver. I might cheer just a little harder for someone else in the 45 and be happy to watch Kyle do great things with VJG and other parts of his life.
Larry Pursell

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

I agreee about Kyle. The work he is doing at Victory Junction is the best thing I have ever seen a driver / owner do in NASCAR. As a driver Kyle just isn't his Da and that's OK. NASCAR is bending and ignoring the rules lke crazy to get Jeffy up there to challenge Richard, but wihtout NASCAR's protective hand Jeffy ain't much of a driver either.
I was very disappointed in Kyle's commentary today at the Pocono Hendricks Motorsport Show. Kyle knows that Jeffy was handed that race and he should have said so. You just have to wonder why?
LP
Lucky

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Nascar sould be ashamed and Jeff sould not be proud of that one it was a gimmie. Im just wondering what Hendrick has on nascar why do those cautions always fall in the 24s favor. Its either luck or fix my guess is a little of both.
Pettyisaverage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Not a fan of the 24, was fan of 18 and switched to 43 when BL did. Just to be clear.
Terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Larry Pursell wrote:
I agreee about Kyle. The work he is doing at Victory Junction is the best thing I have ever seen a driver / owner do in NASCAR. As a driver Kyle just isn't his Da and that's OK. NASCAR is bending and ignoring the rules lke crazy to get Jeffy up there to challenge Richard, but wihtout NASCAR's protective hand Jeffy ain't much of a driver either.
I was very disappointed in Kyle's commentary today at the Pocono Hendricks Motorsport Show. Kyle knows that Jeffy was handed that race and he should have said so. You just have to wonder why?
LP
It fricken Rained get over it Nascar tryed real hard to restart the race. You must be a Michael Waltrip fan the way you cry about Nascar handing everthing to Jeff.
24fan Jeff

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Larry Pursell wrote:
NASCAR is bending and ignoring the rules lke crazy to get Jeffy up there to challenge Richard, but wihtout NASCAR's protective hand Jeffy ain't much of a driver either.
Gee Larry, even most of the 24 haters, the Junior nationers, and the redneck good-ol-boyers at least have the sense to admit that Jeff is a hell of a driver. Sad to see that some "fans" like you are just to stupid to admit that racers they don't like still have talent.
Stephan

Corvallis, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Larry Pursell? Teacher from Centennial High School 2007? Has to be, because thats all we talked about in biology was NASCAR. We didnt even learn any biology except how Jeff Gordan sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Jarrett Discussions

Search the Dale Jarrett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
Dale Jarrett: NASCAR revamp should put premium ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whoyakidding 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••