Bristol shakes up the Top 35 lineup

Bristol shakes up the Top 35 lineup

There are 4 comments on the blog.al.com story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Bristol shakes up the Top 35 lineup. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

Posted by Doug Demmons March 16, 2008 5:47 PM AP Dale Jarrett, left, rides with Kurt Busch during driver introductions before the start of Sunday's race at Bristol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2008
I'm glad that Hornish got in the top 35 not that he deserves to be there, but Kurt wont lose his points and be put in a difficult spot. I think they were going to try to transfer some more to Hornish from Kurt and that's wrong!

Sterling, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2008
That really sucks for Carpentier because he's probably the 2nd best rookie out there but then again he can qualify easily.
Fred

Savage, MN

#3 Mar 18, 2008
I'm glad to see Franchitti not make the top 35; now he will be sitting out a lot of races. He'll be wishing he was back in IRL; especially now that they merged with Champ Car.

Sterling, IL

#4 Mar 18, 2008
Awwwww you hurt my feelings..... not! He's a rookie he's fine so try again troller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
News Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
News Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
News Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
News Dale Jarrett: NASCAR revamp should put premium ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whoyakidding 3
More from around the web