Veteran Nemecheck confident go-or-go-home team can make the climb

May 6, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: www.nascar.com

The reason they were in garage purgatory: they're outside of the top 35 in owner points.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 7, 2008

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

Thursday was National Day of Prayer, and that's what J.N. had as his sponsor at Talladega. I didn't even notice that. You'd think they'd mentioned it unless they're not allowed to.
Anyway good luck Joe I love when the underdog does well :)
UNCW Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

Actually, DW did mention it during the race. He said something about him doing so well, and that it was good that he had the National Day of Prayer as his sponsor.
Clint

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

I missed it. But I listen to the radio broadcast.
UNCW Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

I didn't think they were going to mention it, but when they did I was pretty happy that they did.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Clint wrote:
I missed it. But I listen to the radio broadcast.
I bet that's it, lol. I do the raceview and the Sirius broadcast at the same time.
UNCW Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

I just have plain old tv! lol :)
Junior Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
Thursday was National Day of Prayer, and that's what J.N. had as his sponsor at Talladega. I didn't even notice that. You'd think they'd mentioned it unless they're not allowed to.
Anyway good luck Joe I love when the underdog does well :)
The were talking about it when he won the pole at Dega. They were saying that it was really cool he came out and won the pole with "National Day of Prayer" on his car. That it was just perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Jarrett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart Lashes Out At Reporter Who Asks If... (Feb '10) Feb '12 whatever 183
Is Dale jarrett divorcing his wife (Feb '08) Nov '11 Jack Lebanon Ohio 15
Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport With... (Oct '11) Nov '11 nasfan155556etc 4
Dale Earnhardt Jr. seeking NASCAR rebound at In... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 10
Tom Bowles: Chase playoff hurting NASCAR popula... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Wooy 48
Tony Stewarta s 3 Girlfriends & The 20 Year His... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 7
Dale Jarrett: NASCAR revamp should put premium ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Whoyakidding 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dale Jarrett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••