The Curious Case of Dale Jr.

Sep 18, 2009 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: hamptonroads.com

For the third time in six years, Dale Earnhardt Jr., won't be in the Chase. No doubt there are various reasons for his lack of success this season -- which I go into in this story on him.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have such a hatred for Jr? Why should you even care what his life is like or what he chooses to do with it? Your hate is like an obsession and consumes your life. Don't you ever have anything good to say? I can't imagine living with that much hate in your heart. There are people I don't like but damn I don't dwell on it 24/7.
Hi Jimmy48. How you doing?? Well the race is on can he make it 4 ? You and Michael are lucky both your drivers are going for it...Good luck girl.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jimmy48. How you doing?? Well the race is on can he make it 4 ? You and Michael are lucky both your drivers are going for it...Good luck girl.
Oh I'm hoping he can. That would be sweet. If he just gets 4 I'll be happy. His would be the new record. And then someone else can have it next year. Don't want to get too greedy ya know.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
He is cheating now, he just can't win a fixed race. NASCAR always does all it can for the "favorite son"!
Didnt Kyle just get busted for cheating in New Hampshire?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.In fact, I woke up today and guess what??? I'm still a Dale Jr fan!!!! and the odds of me waking up tomorrow and still being a fan are pretty great I would imagine.
Maybe one day she will wake up and realize she waste just as much time and negative energy trying to change our minds, lol.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>Point is that you go after Lisa for living off of the Government. You went after Whoyakidding though you did recant.( SSI disability isn't as easy to get as most would like to believe. If I understand correctly whoyakidding was injured during service to our country therefor we should be taking care of his needs) When you are basically doing the same thing only worse. As you have become a bigot when it comes to this and you are getting Government monies for Education. SELL your plane and make it the way others must then if you become a bigot at least you have reason.
Maybe it was Karma that got me, the engine is trashed on the plane and will cost me 4-5k to fix, I don't have the money now, I can't sell it without the engine working, so I have to save up enough money...maybe I will sell it then.

I hope to work through winter break to come up with the cash, or win big on Jr at Talladega as I can count on NASCAR cheating for him there!!

Either way, I'm a bad way with the plane, so there!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have such a hatred for Jr? Why should you even care what his life is like or what he chooses to do with it? Your hate is like an obsession and consumes your life. Don't you ever have anything good to say? I can't imagine living with that much hate in your heart. There are people I don't like but damn I don't dwell on it 24/7.
You are not a female are you? You would have no way to understand...

Yes, I do hate Jr with every cell in my body, and always will!

It is time the public was aware of the kind of person he is, It all comes out in the wash.

You sorry females on here who worship him don't know the half of it...you should get a realality check...

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
It is time the public was aware of the kind of person he is, It all comes out in the wash.
You sorry females on here who worship him don't know the half of it...you should get a realality check...
Yes I am female but what does that have to do with anything?

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess you and your insane asylum escapee a** is gonna give it to us? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us females "worship" him. If it all comes out in the wash, do the damn laundry and let it go! Find something else to interst you, maybe "how to" work on your plane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am female but what does that have to do with anything?
She must not realize your a Jimmie fan, lol. If your a female she assumes your in love with Dale. So admit it, lol.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you and your insane asylum escapee a** is gonna give it to us? Hahahahahahahahahaha
So, you are implying that anyone who does not like Jr is insane?

boy oh, boy, Jr nation you guys have some type of over-inflated ego to think that you are that important.

I guess over-inflated ego, goes with an overrated driver!

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Bigkahuna1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dew,
He did at Daytona.. He even said that the first part of the wreck was Brian's fault and the last part was his.
I love Jr and was glad he owned up to it with DW interview
Yes, he did admitt to finishing the wreck that Brian started. But, I do not believe that he clipped Brian on purpose. He misjudged the distance when he tried to blend back in.

So yeah, he caused part of the wreck. But intentionally???? Um, NO.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Angii wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe one day she will wake up and realize she waste just as much time and negative energy trying to change our minds, lol.
Nothing short of a mental evalulation will stop her, I fear.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

You guys mean to tell me this person threw down on me for drawing a disability check and all the while she is drawing a check to go to school. Even if she half assed apologiized, that really pisses me off. She knew when she said that to me what I drew the check for. What a sorry ass hypocrite!!!
IGWTrust

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is a "realality" check doofus????

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are implying that anyone who does not like Jr is insane?
boy oh, boy, Jr nation you guys have some type of over-inflated ego to think that you are that important.
I guess over-inflated ego, goes with an overrated driver!
No, I was not implying that. Just you Miss Conspiracy Theory.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing short of a mental evalulation will stop her, I fear.
Hey Dew. How ya been?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dew. How ya been?
I'm good!!!! How are you????

“I am who I am”

I don't need your permission!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Whoyakidding wrote:
You guys mean to tell me this person threw down on me for drawing a disability check and all the while she is drawing a check to go to school. Even if she half assed apologiized, that really pisses me off. She knew when she said that to me what I drew the check for. What a sorry ass hypocrite!!!
Yes she has been doing just that.

“I am who I am”

I don't need your permission!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was not implying that. Just you Miss Conspiracy Theory.
Hey good to see you posting again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••