Next Last

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#41 Dec 19, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
to hear you lost your toes. My friend was smashed by a Dave Blaney
fan that was drunk and had no insurance. I know how you feel and how long has it been since Blaney has won? Looks like his son is going to be a decent driver.
Sorry 'bout your friend...Blaney wins all the time, just in other forms of racing. Can't say that about jr, cause he is not a "race car driver", jr is a NASCAR driver, big difference.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#42 Dec 19, 2011
3Toes, Jr is a wanna be NASCAR driver,big difference.
ex fan

Gilbert, AZ

#43 Dec 19, 2011
Appears he only cares about something that is easy. Sad for him.
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#44 Dec 22, 2011
I really don't give a fat rat's ass who Jr dates, however, adultery is disgusting, no matter who it is. Plus, I really think it's lame that he claims that the reason he has kept her hidden for so long is because he wanted to protect her from his crazy fans. He just needs to admit that he kept her hidden because he knows that we know that she was married when they started dating. I mean, I still love Jr, but I've really lost a lot of respect for him and I think Amy is trash. Sorry, but I do.
whocares

Warrenville, IL

#45 Feb 20, 2012
He's gotten to be such a joke with "hiding" his g/f so the mean terrible fans don't say anything bad about her. Like: she was fooling around with him while married and trying to reinvent how long you've been dating (a couple of years), try since June 2008!!! But can't say that because she was known to be married. He is so pathetic it's funny really.
whocares

Warrenville, IL

#46 Feb 20, 2012
annie wrote:
Dale Jr's life is for him to live, it is none of you Dale Jr bashers business. Dale Jr is a real gentleman he does not need to explain anything he does to any of the bashers!
Oh Annie,

How do you know Jr is a real gentlemen? He was fooling around with another man's wife, does a real gentlemen do that? No he doesn't need to explain anything, but he certainly doesn't have to treat us like we have no brains and can't think for ourselves. Simple girl, my a$$, take a look at the dress that was probably glued on to those fake boobs... She's not the "look at me type" you have got to be kidding.

He can date whom he likes, he can marry whom he likes, but don't treat the fans like they are brainless people.. We know you were dating her when she was married, there are pics, personal viewings and such.. stand up, be a man and say, we've been together since June 2008, sorry but that's what life is. Be a man for a change
whocares

Warrenville, IL

#47 Feb 20, 2012
bama wrote:
Thought they looked great..
You talking about the twin ladies? Or the liar and the adulteress?
Brittany

Charlotte, NC

#48 Feb 26, 2012
Well what about Kim, no one ever mentions Kim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Thu JrNationMakesMeLaugh 30
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep 16 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep 15 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug 21 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
•••
•••

Dale Earnhardt Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••