Pathetic Dale Adultry
LNH

El Cerrito, CA

#21 Dec 5, 2011
funny wrote:
Give it up! Seriously after all this time this is who he wants to date. Accept it you will feel better lol Besides she had a very nice dress on tonight, not bursting at the seams per usual. She has gained some points with me lol.
Are you kidding? Half of each breast was hanging out. She is pretty, but she needs a stylist.
LNH

El Cerrito, CA

#22 Dec 5, 2011
If a women stays around for three years, she is staying for a reason. Who allows themselves to be hidden for years. Dale denying the relationship, only says he had something to hide. The size of her fake boobs in a dress that is too revealing for such an event tells you the type of women she is.

What I like most about this story is everyone told Brittney Spears too, you know, before Kevin F. became rich off her money and the best dad ever. Come on! You remember Brittney on the way to the hospital for a mental assessment.. LOL. I can't wait for this one to play out. Amy mother is even in on this one, you know like Robin Given's mom was. Let's see:

Marriage.(Or baby on board first)

Baby (she is going to need extra money after signing the prenup.)

Divorce.

Dale hasn't won a race in 3 years, he has been voted MPD the last nine years and still doesn't have enough respect for his fans to be honest. The rumor on him is he likes them "slutty", so he'll get what coming to him.

Sit back race fans! The wreck is coming. We just don't know when, but that is always the most exciting part.
tiredofthedrama

Fort Thomas, KY

#23 Dec 5, 2011
Couldn't have said it better LNH! With the sponsor situation right now there won't be a baby with out a marriage, that's pretty much a sure thing. And Jr "ain't ready to get married yet" So he and "cool" Amy will just "hangout".
Truthster

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you never found out her husband was banging first....No no he wanted that kept quite. My nephew
played football for him. Do you need more data?????
Well, that makes it all right, then, doesn't it? Sure, send all the "data" you want.
creole

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Dec 10, 2011
I may have to turn in my 8 I mean my 88 racing gear into 99 racing gear, OMG no wonder he can't win a race I know where his mind is at EVERY DAM SUNDAY!
bama

Troy, AL

#26 Dec 10, 2011
creole wrote:
I may have to turn in my 8 I mean my 88 racing gear into 99 racing gear, OMG no wonder he can't win a race I know where his mind is at EVERY DAM SUNDAY!
Really
Mountain Dew

United States

#27 Dec 12, 2011
creole wrote:
I doubt that anyone cares what gear you turn in or wear....
annie

United States

#28 Dec 12, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that anyone cares what gear you turn in or wear....
At least the true Dale Jr fans do not care. Dale Jr fans are here for Dale Jr no matter if Dale Jr wins or not. Dale Jr fans are not fair weather fans. The bashers just need to realize Dale Jr fans are true blue fans!!!!!!!!!!
bama

Troy, AL

#29 Dec 12, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the true Dale Jr fans do not care. Dale Jr fans are here for Dale Jr no matter if Dale Jr wins or not. Dale Jr fans are not fair weather fans. The bashers just need to realize Dale Jr fans are true blue fans!!!!!!!!!!

Some arent
annie

United States

#30 Dec 12, 2011
bama wrote:
<quoted text>
Some arent
What is arent?
redrum

Lake George, NY

#31 Dec 12, 2011
Are not. annie, southern talk like yall.DA.
LNH

El Cerrito, CA

#32 Dec 12, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I learned from TV recently that white men are in Thailand telling the sex slaves they are Gods. Perhaps, you need to let Jr. know his fans submit to him regardless of what he does in his life or who might get hurt. People are bashing Jr because he hid the truth.I think people are angry because they are hurt he lied. It makes them feel devalued and Jr. untrustworthy and some of his fans have supported him for years. Some carry over from his father. They are older and expect better behavior b/c they gave their support to him out of respect for the father. Like I posted b/f, Amy will handle Jr. like Kevin F. handled Brittney. You think she cut herself open and put in fake boobs for Jr? Call Amy and tell she will be right for a part in a Hollywood movie and Jr may NEVER see or hear from her again. Sorry Baby, those fake boobs in that dress were not out and showing for Jr. I respectful g/f would not have showed up dresses like that. Remember that was her "coming out." event. Amy behavior is about her.Why do you think her fake boobs were out. She wanted to be seen in that light. A person can ONLY be what they truly are in the end.
Mountain Dew

United States

#33 Dec 13, 2011
Good Lord I saw other tits hanging out that night.What makes Amy's so diffrent??? Did you see the picture of Kurts new lady she loves to show them tits and so does Kylie's new wife. I think its the lady's business not yours LNH.Your pissed because Jr did not tell the world about Amy. Well Gordon and Tony did not tell the world about their fluzzies they were seeing. Tony broke up Tara's marriage and Jeff got caught cheating on Brook so cool it please.....
annie

United States

#34 Dec 13, 2011
redrum wrote:
Are not. annie, southern talk like yall.DA.
Aren't
annie

United States

#35 Dec 13, 2011
LNH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I learned from TV recently that white men are in Thailand telling the sex slaves they are Gods. Perhaps, you need to let Jr. know his fans submit to him regardless of what he does in his life or who might get hurt. People are bashing Jr because he hid the truth.I think people are angry because they are hurt he lied. It makes them feel devalued and Jr. untrustworthy and some of his fans have supported him for years. Some carry over from his father. They are older and expect better behavior b/c they gave their support to him out of respect for the father. Like I posted b/f, Amy will handle Jr. like Kevin F. handled Brittney. You think she cut herself open and put in fake boobs for Jr? Call Amy and tell she will be right for a part in a Hollywood movie and Jr may NEVER see or hear from her again. Sorry Baby, those fake boobs in that dress were not out and showing for Jr. I respectful g/f would not have showed up dresses like that. Remember that was her "coming out." event. Amy behavior is about her.Why do you think her fake boobs were out. She wanted to be seen in that light. A person can ONLY be what they truly are in the end.
OMG, how pathetic!!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#36 Dec 14, 2011
Trailer Trash at its best!! The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree...LOL
Mountain Dew

United States

#37 Dec 14, 2011
3TOES wrote:
Trailer Trash at its best!! The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree...LOL
Just quit 3 toes..
What happened to your other 7 toes??????????Did a rat chew them off??????????

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#38 Dec 16, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Just quit 3 toes..
What happened to your other 7 toes??????????Did a rat chew them off??????????
Actually I lost 3 toes after being broadsided by a drunken redneck that had dale jr stickers splattered all over his lame chevy truck. Needless to say, dale jr stickers weren't all that was splattered over that tin bucket chevy when it hit my 1983 Mercedes 380 SEC. Sorry to inform you that was the drunken "jr" fan's last race, and he did not finish. Me, well I am still here, my 380 SEC still runs and jr is STILL a loser, what is it now?? 130 and counting.....LOL
redrum

Lake George, NY

#39 Dec 16, 2011
Sorry to hear that 3toes but ya got a point Jr sucks, have a happy holiday 3toes, redrum.
Mountain Dew

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Dec 17, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I lost 3 toes after being broadsided by a drunken redneck that had dale jr stickers splattered all over his lame chevy truck. Needless to say, dale jr stickers weren't all that was splattered over that tin bucket chevy when it hit my 1983 Mercedes 380 SEC. Sorry to inform you that was the drunken "jr" fan's last race, and he did not finish. Me, well I am still here, my 380 SEC still runs and jr is STILL a loser, what is it now?? 130 and counting.....LOL
Sorry
to hear you lost your toes. My friend was smashed by a Dave Blaney
fan that was drunk and had no insurance. I know how you feel and how long has it been since Blaney has won? Looks like his son is going to be a decent driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... 3 hr Better Phartz 8
2004 Dale Jr supercharged Monte Carlo Aug '17 Winwalls 1
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Aug '17 cechy 12
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... Jul '17 NoPharts 5
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Jun '17 ShaniaE 2,921
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Jun '17 Dumbass 34
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... May '17 MorePharts 2
More from around the web