Pathetic Dale Adultry
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ex fan

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Wow. New low you are still with your adulteress. Doesn't like driver intros? Nah, its because your merchandise sales will go down. Get some morals. Really really sad you are.
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

#2 Dec 2, 2011
He's still with the gold digging skank? Not gonna do his image any good. Hasn't helped his career either. But he never had any taste in women.
funny

Oneida, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Give it up! Seriously after all this time this is who he wants to date. Accept it you will feel better lol Besides she had a very nice dress on tonight, not bursting at the seams per usual. She has gained some points with me lol.
ex fan

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2011
People don't forget. As far as the dress, way too much boob. Looked tramptastic. Maybe that will be the cover for their next national Enquirer.
Trinity

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Dec 3, 2011
She is a Tramp and could never be trusted. Don't be fooled though, he has many trusting friends/family in his life.

Amy and her band of witches are to blame for this mess.
bama

Troy, AL

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Thought they looked great..
Sidney

Coraopolis, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2011
There have been some nasty tweets. "He won't pass tech inspection with all that fake body work". "She uses the same surgeon as the Busch wives and ex's". "She's a full service interior decorator". "If Jr's plane ever has to make a water landing, he can use her for a flotation device". None of these are from me, but are on Twitter.
Wow

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Dec 4, 2011
http://larrybrownsports.com/category/car-raci...

NASCAR held its awards ceremony Friday night in Las Vegas, and it was notable for one big reason: Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a public appearance with his girlfriend, Amy Reimann.
You may recall the story we posted last April saying Earnhardt Jr. and Reimann began dating while she was still married to former Kentucky football player, Tommy Cook.
Dale Jr. denied that report, but he reportedly said in an interview Friday night that he and Amy have been dating for a couple of years. To the best of our knowledge, Reimann and Cook were married in 2006 and divorced either in 2008 or 2009. You can do the math.
bama

Troy, AL

#9 Dec 4, 2011
Wow is right
Mountain Dew

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2011
Well Tony dated Tara while she was Married. Kurt is dating while he is still married. Jeff Gordon dated when he was married to Brooke so what's the big ass deal about Jr.
ex fan

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Dec 4, 2011
Its the lies and deceive of it. He should of delt with this when asked when he made the national Enquirer.
annie

New Hope, VA

#12 Dec 4, 2011
Dale Jr's life is for him to live, it is none of you Dale Jr bashers business. Dale Jr is a real gentleman he does not need to explain anything he does to any of the bashers!
Mountain Dew

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2011
ex fan wrote:
Its the lies and deceive of it. He should of delt with this when asked when he made the national Enquirer.
The other drivers did not deal with it either. My boyfriends brother was on Jeff Gordons team. I got the news on all that when it was over. Jr can date whoever he wants to its no other persons business. You need to suck it up and find someone else to bash,,,,
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

#14 Dec 4, 2011
annie wrote:
Dale Jr's life is for him to live, it is none of you Dale Jr bashers business. Dale Jr is a real gentleman he does not need to explain anything he does to any of the bashers!
Real gentlemen do not sleep with another man's wife, it's wrong. I don't care who does it, Tony, Jeff, Junior, it's wrong.
Light

Inwood, WV

#15 Dec 4, 2011
You can tell how you really feel if the cheating happens to you.
Truthster

Liverpool, TX

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
Well Tony dated Tara while she was Married. Kurt is dating while he is still married. Jeff Gordon dated when he was married to Brooke so what's the big ass deal about Jr.
It's different when the principals involved are separated, pending divorce, and not just banging the interior decorator and then sending her home to her husband who thinks she's just taken a job to help with the household expenses.
bama

Troy, AL

#17 Dec 4, 2011
Smoke2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real gentlemen do not sleep with another man's wife, it's wrong. I don't care who does it, Tony, Jeff, Junior, it's wrong.
agree if he did
Mountain Dew

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2011
Truthster wrote:
<quoted text>It's different when the principals involved are separated, pending divorce, and not just banging the interior decorator and then sending her home to her husband who thinks she's just taken a job to help with the household expenses.
Guess you never found out her husband was banging first....No no he wanted that kept quite. My nephew
played football for him. Do you need more data?????
tiredofthedrama

Fort Thomas, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2011
Funny. I heard the exact opposite from three of Tommy's former teammates!
tiredofthedrama

Fort Thomas, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2011
Guess it goes to show you never can tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... Jul 25 NoPharts 5
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Jun '17 ShaniaE 2,921
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Jun '17 Dumbass 34
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... May '17 MorePharts 2
News NASCAR announces another format change Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
News In defense of Heather Bresch (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ray 1
More from around the web