Kelly

Fort Mill, SC

#21 Dec 18, 2009
Just so happens I know Travis Powell all too well!! Ms. Earnhardt should have done a little more of a background check before purchasing her own engagement ring on this one. Lazy, cheat, broke, liar, absent Dad and the list goes on and on!!! I always thought Kelley to be a smart woman and she may be when it comes to business but in the boyfreind/fiance' department she is out to lunch! Take my word this fake relationship will not last! She will get tired of supporting a wanna be musician and kick him to the curb. He will not work and does not have a cent to his name. Moved into her house and did not even have a car, was driving an old beat up van he borrowed from his grandparents (check the pictures out on his FB page). Kelley be sure and get a pre-nup signed by this loser cause honey you will need it!!! Pretty boy loves himself more than he does you and will prove that to you someday. The "Nashville Recording Artist" as he bills himself actually paid to record in Nashville was not paid to record. I always thought to be considered a recording artist you had a record being played on the radio not just in the background during a promo about an upcoming gig. Travis stop trying to make people believe you're something that your not and that is talented!!! RUN KELLEY RUN!!!!
SheDaBomb

Atlanta, GA

#22 Dec 18, 2009
Brittany wrote:
Well what about Kim, She has met several famous people, I don't know her connections and how she is doing all this but somehow she is in the right spot at the right time to meet people and be in the spotlight, Does anyone happen to know how all this is happening so fast, please let me know, I know that somewhere there is some people that know all the info but will not let the cat out of the bag.
Kim's just good, period. She is herself, no pretences. You should try it sometime, it's very liberating to just be yourself.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#23 Dec 18, 2009
Darcie wrote:
Also in this Tweet, they mentioned Jr's staying away from marriage while Kelley can't keep from getting married. It goes on to say that Jr is entering his second off season with the same woman, whom he keeps carefully hidden, due to "many questions surrounding this woman's marital status", meaning she's still married but involved with Jr.
That quote is not what was written and here's the link to the site that posted it so you can check for yourself that I'm telling the truth.

http://drinkthis.typepad.com/answer_this/dale...
And this is the EXACT wording on the website about Jr. you can check for yourself it talks about Kelley in the beginning of the entry but Jr is mentioned at the bottom of the entry.

Meanwhile, Kelley's chronically bachelor-statused Dale Earnhardt Jr. shows no signs of acquainting himself with an altar, despite allegedly heading into his second off season with the same woman. Like most who have gone before her, his current female companion has gone publicly unacknowledged and has still managed to earn disapproval of his fans, primarily due to her questionable marital status.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#24 Dec 18, 2009
justleaveitalone wrote:
proof....
Proof of what was written on the website and a link so that you know it's the truth is listed in the answer to Darcie.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#25 Dec 18, 2009
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
Have a great weekend and I do know what you mean about parents and kids.
You have a great weekend too. Looks like we'll be fighting lots of snow all weekend. I'm glad you understand what I meant in my post.
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#26 Dec 18, 2009
Kelly wrote:
Just so happens I know Travis Powell all too well!! Ms. Earnhardt should have done a little more of a background check before purchasing her own engagement ring on this one. Lazy, cheat, broke, liar, absent Dad and the list goes on and on!!! I always thought Kelley to be a smart woman and she may be when it comes to business but in the boyfreind/fiance' department she is out to lunch! Take my word this fake relationship will not last! She will get tired of supporting a wanna be musician and kick him to the curb. He will not work and does not have a cent to his name. Moved into her house and did not even have a car, was driving an old beat up van he borrowed from his grandparents (check the pictures out on his FB page). Kelley be sure and get a pre-nup signed by this loser cause honey you will need it!!! Pretty boy loves himself more than he does you and will prove that to you someday. The "Nashville Recording Artist" as he bills himself actually paid to record in Nashville was not paid to record. I always thought to be considered a recording artist you had a record being played on the radio not just in the background during a promo about an upcoming gig. Travis stop trying to make people believe you're something that your not and that is talented!!! RUN KELLEY RUN!!!!
I'd buy it. He just rubs me the wrong way...he doesn't seem trustworthy.
Pamela

AOL

#27 Dec 18, 2009
Kelly wrote:
How do you know him? It does look like they are both moving pretty fast. She must be desperate to have him move into her house. If he's really that poor, Kelly needs to step back and think on this awhile.
Kelly

Fort Mill, SC

#28 Dec 18, 2009
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know him? It does look like they are both moving pretty fast. She must be desperate to have him move into her house. If he's really that poor, Kelly needs to step back and think on this awhile.
Lets just say I was in Kelley's shoes until I wised up if you know what I mean! Ashame to even admit I know the wanna be! Can't think of one good thing to say about him so that really tells me Kelley knows NOTHING about him at all! He's a better con than I ever gave him credit for. Can't believe Dale Jr hasn't caught on to him yet. All I can say is it's gonna be a hard fall after living that good life Travis so enjoy it while you can!!
Curious

Costa Mesa, CA

#29 Dec 19, 2009
Thanks for the info Kelly. I'm glad you got rid of the bum.

I think Kelley was really hurt by her parents divorce, dad always being gone and then dad dying. Maybe that's why she keeps jumping into these romantic relationships. I hope she comes to her senses before it's too late. It makes me sick though that she would move a guy into the home she shares with her children after only knowing him a short time.

Has Travis ever been arrested or have any drinking or drug problems?
Little Birddee

United States

#30 Dec 19, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just say I was in Kelley's shoes until I wised up if you know what I mean! Ashame to even admit I know the wanna be! Can't think of one good thing to say about him so that really tells me Kelley knows NOTHING about him at all! He's a better con than I ever gave him credit for. Can't believe Dale Jr hasn't caught on to him yet. All I can say is it's gonna be a hard fall after living that good life Travis so enjoy it while you can!!
Oh but he has. Word is Kelley and Junior's relationship is not the same.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#31 Dec 19, 2009
Little Birddee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but he has. Word is Kelley and Junior's relationship is not the same.
You know I heard the same thing that Kelley and Jr's relationship has been strained at best since she took up with him. Although I don't approve of Kelley and all the men Jr really doesn't have any room to talk with his history.
Little Birddee

United States

#32 Dec 19, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I heard the same thing that Kelley and Jr's relationship has been strained at best since she took up with him. Although I don't approve of Kelley and all the men Jr really doesn't have any room to talk with his history.
I would have to agree with you. I heard he was concerned about the example she is setting for her girls. Now, that maybe the pot calling the kettle back.
Pamela

AOL

#33 Dec 19, 2009
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cha just hate bums? Sorry to hear of your experiences with him. Do you think he will ever grow up? I agree with you about Kelly not knowing him very well. She is moving way too fast and at her age, she should know better. Maybe if she distances herself from her little brother "the marriage killer" they both will be able to find healthier and more nurturing relationships.
Thanks for the information. Take care.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#34 Dec 19, 2009
You know I think that's the thing that people often forget neither her nor Jr are "kids" anymore. They both need to grow up and act like adults and I think that more about Kelley only because she has chosen to have 2 kids and girls at that so she has more than herself to think about.

Since: Dec 09

Tyrone, PA

#35 Dec 19, 2009
Yes, she has more then herself to think about. However, you learn by how you are raised, and this might be considered "normal" to them. I've heard in interveiws from both of them that they were shuffled around as kids to different relatives when dad was on the road and the strain with Theresa. This treatment effects how an individual responses in relationships in there adult life.
Kelley has always been there, his rock. It seems for the time being things have changed. I watched the press release Thursday with Danica, Dale, Kelly B, Kelley..etc Dale looked like he didn't even want to be there. Maybe that is one reason Dale has been having a difficult time lately. Between this Amy situation, if it's even true (who knows) and in a way losing a bit of his sister he can't stay focus on his professional career.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

#36 Dec 19, 2009
Little Birddee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with you. I heard he was concerned about the example she is setting for her girls. Now, that maybe the pot calling the kettle back.
it would be that if he had kids too.

Since: Dec 09

Tyrone, PA

#37 Dec 19, 2009
His actions could indirectly affect his nieces. Meaning that kids are cruel. Kids at school could overhear an adult conversation or read something on the internet about his “relationship” with a married woman and use it to taut the girls.
twelvegb

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Dec 19, 2009
It looks like she picked out a nice ring..you can kinda get a look on nascar.com

Since: Jul 09

Schaumburg, IL

#39 Dec 19, 2009
Darcie wrote:
Also in this Tweet, they mentioned Jr's staying away from marriage while Kelley can't keep from getting married. It goes on to say that Jr is entering his second off season with the same woman, whom he keeps carefully hidden, due to "many questions surrounding this woman's marital status", meaning she's still married but involved with Jr.
That person tall glass of milk, is just rehashing what's being said on the forums, here and talk sports. I don't think that person knows anything more than we do.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

#40 Dec 19, 2009
Ladybug09 wrote:
His actions could indirectly affect his nieces. Meaning that kids are cruel. Kids at school could overhear an adult conversation or read something on the internet about his “relationship” with a married woman and use it to taut the girls.
i have a feeling alot of people in that area behave like this, so i think this maybe normal for alot of the kids. jmo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Apr 28 tom wingo 4
new puppy for Jr. Apr 26 racemom1213p 1
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr '15 tom wingo 11
Dale Jr. wins first twin qualifier Feb '15 WHOYAKIDDING 1
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Dec '14 justleaveitalone 2,920
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
More from around the web