Kelley Earnhardt Engaged?
Jim

Holden, ME

#181 Jan 13, 2010
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
Interesting, from PA whom I have communicated with lately... Ignore the AOL imposter, don't get caught up in what they are trying to pull! pass them by.
I'm getting a bit excited for the racing season to begin! I do hope that Jr has his act together this year, and with the changes that Rick made, the #88 team will be competitive and in the top 15 (hopefully top 10) consistently.
So in other words, don't expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.

For example, I don't expect much from Jr. and he never disappoints.
Interesting

Frenchville, PA

#182 Jan 13, 2010
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
Interesting, from PA whom I have communicated with lately... Ignore the AOL imposter, don't get caught up in what they are trying to pull! pass them by.
I'm getting a bit excited for the racing season to begin! I do hope that Jr has his act together this year, and with the changes that Rick made, the #88 team will be competitive and in the top 15 (hopefully top 10) consistently.
Thanks for the good advice you're right I just don't want people to think I'm posting stuff I'm not geez I get enough crap for what I do post LOL. I am getting excited too. I hope Jr runs better I feel good about what Rick has done they sound like good moves except the car chief I really thought they'd change him out. There were so many mistakes made that he should have caught from what I understand but I believe with even taking Mark Martins engineer and giving it to Jr Rick would not have hesitated to change the car chief if he thought it was needed. I hate to say this but I'm more concerned about Jr. I hope he is more together than what he has looked like lately and his off-season behavior didn't seem like that's the way it should have been for a driver who ran so badly last year and whose car owner seems to be moving heaven and earth to make it good this season. But I'm sure there's alot going on we don't see at least I hope there is.
Bigkahuna1

Philadelphia, PA

#183 Jan 13, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, don't expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.
For example, I don't expect much from Jr. and he never disappoints.
I'll bite Jim.

I expect Jr to do better, I expect him to be competitive, and I expect you will find fault in everything I've just posted. You will couch it as being realistic, but it really comes down to, supporting your "team", "driver" or whatever.
Amanda

Charlotte, NC

#184 Jan 16, 2010
taijes wrote:
And no one believes for a minute that any of you actually know any of the racers or their families or their friends. Anyone who truly is in these folks' lives have lives of their own and do not sit around like a bunch of damn magpies gossiping about them.
You would be surprised who actually does post on here and talk-sports. There are people who dont know anything and just post for fun but there are actual family members and friends of Dale and Amy that post. Londa (Liz's mom) used to but I think she finally has realized her daughter wont marry a nascar driver.
Right You Are

Clearfield, PA

#185 Jan 16, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be surprised who actually does post on here and talk-sports. There are people who dont know anything and just post for fun but there are actual family members and friends of Dale and Amy that post. Londa (Liz's mom) used to but I think she finally has realized her daughter wont marry a nascar driver.
Amanda you are so right. I don't know if Londa has given up that dream I think Liz is still working on looking for one and would probably go back to Jr in a minute. I know she has a boyfriend now but he's not a driver he'd get dumped if she saw another chance at a driver.
Deflection

AOL

#186 Jan 16, 2010
Right You Are wrote:
<quoted text>
Amanda you are so right. I don't know if Londa has given up that dream I think Liz is still working on looking for one and would probably go back to Jr in a minute. I know she has a boyfriend now but he's not a driver he'd get dumped if she saw another chance at a driver.
and exactly how would you know ms. dumbshyte? I am so sick of your gossipy little trash mouth. You make me sick! STFU why don't you? You don't have a clue what pitlizzy would do or not, maybe she had enough of being tossed around the dipshytemoposse? you don't know if she would leave her latest fling or not. Get off these message boards! Go Away Lying Loser!!!!
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#187 Jan 16, 2010
Deflection wrote:
<quoted text>
and exactly how would you know ms. dumbshyte? I am so sick of your gossipy little trash mouth. You make me sick! STFU why don't you? You don't have a clue what pitlizzy would do or not, maybe she had enough of being tossed around the dipshytemoposse? you don't know if she would leave her latest fling or not. Get off these message boards! Go Away Lying Loser!!!!
Just who are you addressing this to? Right You Are is NOT me sorry to disappoint you if you think he or she is. But in defense of whoever that person is and since you seem to have issues with other people on the boards too including me just why you have these issues no one knows. Why you have to use such a vile way of saying whatever it is you are saying in all of your posts is pathetic can't you talk like a normal person? You have absolutely no right to order anyone off these message boards if what is being posted is so upsetting to you perhaps you should evaluate whether you might want to leave the message board for your own well being.
Max A Million

Denver, NC

#188 Jan 17, 2010
Curious wrote:
Thanks for the info Kelly. I'm glad you got rid of the bum.
I think Kelley was really hurt by her parents divorce, dad always being gone and then dad dying. Maybe that's why she keeps jumping into these romantic relationships. I hope she comes to her senses before it's too late. It makes me sick though that she would move a guy into the home she shares with her children after only knowing him a short time.
Has Travis ever been arrested or have any drinking or drug problems?
I'm not too sure about the drug problem. However, I think he tends to drink a lot of boone's farm. I have heard him play a few times. He's pretty good. He's not on the level of 6 second silence or lee buff, but he's ok. My ex-girlfriend used to date dale jr. She may know more about him than I do.
montgomery

Ozark, AL

#189 Jan 17, 2010
Max A Million wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not too sure about the drug problem. However, I think he tends to drink a lot of boone's farm. I have heard him play a few times. He's pretty good. He's not on the level of 6 second silence or lee buff, but he's ok. My ex-girlfriend used to date dale jr. She may know more about him than I do.
oh do tell..
Interesting

Flinton, PA

#190 Jan 17, 2010
Is there anyone who hasn't dated Dale? LOL.
jr fan

Las Vegas, NV

#191 Jan 17, 2010
me! To bad, he could use a good dose of me! lol
DJR8888

Farmington, CT

#192 Jan 17, 2010
Yeah me too, that boy would leave after an hour with me in tears - NEVER put up with his disrespectful bullshit. Tell me where to stand or how to act, hell no!!! Of course I hear he has a lot of charm so you have to be careful not to fall for it is all :)) Of course the charm is to get what HE wants only......!!!
Juniors Hottie

Milliken, CO

#193 Jan 17, 2010
I only hope that if Kelley does go thru with this marriage , since Junior has given or sold her partial ownership in JRM she has a prenup...if he divorces her he will be powning part of Juniors' company...I cant believe that Kelleys' ex hasnt tried to get custody of the two girls...
montgomery

Ozark, AL

#194 Jan 17, 2010
Interesting wrote:
Is there anyone who hasn't dated Dale? LOL.
so true
one mad bastard

Charlotte, NC

#195 Jan 19, 2010
all i know is that if he dont stop calling my wife .... well yall figure out the rest
montgomery

Ozark, AL

#196 Jan 19, 2010
one mad bastard wrote:
all i know is that if he dont stop calling my wife .... well yall figure out the rest
yeal real funny
kerray

Richmond, VA

#197 Jan 27, 2010
kelly is at the sexual peak in her life=havent we all been there ? who's to say what satisfies a woman no one knows , but i do know this aint a guy out here wouldnt wanna chance to try an satisfy her , those other guys were just the lucky ones ,,besides she is beautiful and smart enuf to use it to her advantage , that kindda girl id love to have in my corner =least she;e in my dreams wants and hopes
Race Fan

United States

#198 Feb 28, 2010
Accoring to TGOM on Twitter, the Kelley Earnhardt/Travis Powell engagement is over.

Gee, her engagements end faster than her marriages. LMAO

Ohhhh, and what will she do with that tacky star tatoo with his & her initials?????

“2008 Bride”

Since: Jan 07

Charlotte, NC

#199 Mar 20, 2010
I haven't made a post in a long time pretty much because I've moved on. I believe my last post was before I had even gotten married. I'm now married and have two children...a daughter and a son. I left racing right before I got married, and wind up getting saved (my husband followed closely behind) and actively serving in a local church. I'm now teaching at a Christian school. After hearing about Kelley/Travis/Jr and the kids, I can't help but make a statement. Children are affected and are aware alot more than people think. That is why you have got to be careful around them. They'll soak up things like a sponge. If you cuss, drink, yell at your spouse, tell dirty jokes or talk filthy in general, and treat your neighbor disrespectfully...expect your children to do the same things...maybe even worse. My husband and myself watch ourselves and our lifestyles for the sake, not only for God, but for our children as well. My kids are learning even at a young age to be appreciative, loving, respectful to others, while growing and learning about the Lord. As they see mommy and daddy treat one another the exact same way, it will be easy for them to do the same even years on down the road. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."--Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
montgomery

Ozark, AL

#200 Mar 20, 2010
Been awhile girl glad everything is going good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... Thu MorePharts 2
News NASCAR announces another format change Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
News In defense of Heather Bresch (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ray 1
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Community Disorga... 27
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
More from around the web