Kelley Earnhardt Engaged?
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Darcie

Lake Geneva, WI

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Just got a Tweet that Kelly Earnhardt is engaged to singer Travis Powell. She was seen today during the JRM press conference, wearing a very special ring on the left hand. Powell's MySpace page has been changed from single to engaged. Will this be husband number 3 or 4?
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#2 Dec 17, 2009
Darcie wrote:
Just got a Tweet that Kelly Earnhardt is engaged to singer Travis Powell. She was seen today during the JRM press conference, wearing a very special ring on the left hand. Powell's MySpace page has been changed from single to engaged. Will this be husband number 3 or 4?
Three I believe if you're keeping track LOL. Don't get me wrong I like Kelley but I don't know what she is thinking it was only a couple of months ago she was with the driver Mark McFarland now she's engaged to this guy after only well do the math. She has two girls that are old enough to be watching and living through this and people wonder why there kids are messed up.
Curious

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 17, 2009
Has Kelley even gotten her divorce from Jimmy yet? I can't find anything in the public records.
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Curious wrote:
Has Kelley even gotten her divorce from Jimmy yet? I can't find anything in the public records.
I don't think so but I not absolutely positive.
Race Fan

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Curious wrote:
I remember seeing an interview with Jimmy & Scott Speed last year, and Scott teased Jimmy about his "million dollar divorce." So I'm thinking they are divorced.

I just think it's interesting that Kelley's "fellas" keep getting younger - Mark is 30 and Travis is either 27 or 28,(Kelley is 37).
Brittany

Cary, NC

#6 Dec 18, 2009
Travis ?
nascar

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2009
Am happy for her hope this one works
I Agree

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 18, 2009
I have doubts.

What is searching for? Guy after guy after guy. This exact reasoning why she should remain single, she doesn't know whom or what she wants.
Barbara

AOL

#9 Dec 18, 2009
I Agree wrote:
I have doubts.
What is searching for? Guy after guy after guy. This exact reasoning why she should remain single, she doesn't know whom or what she wants.
In this case I think Travis is using Kelly this time around. He needs to be seen by the public more and she desperately needs to be married, but Travis is the benefactor here because he can use Kelly to get his foot in the door and then move on to greener and baggage free pastures. She can't.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#10 Dec 18, 2009
Ah..just like her daddy!!!! The more partners, the merrier. Just think, if sr hadn't made it in NASCAR, the high school drop out would have his kids from 3(or more, who really knows) different women being supported and raised by welfare....Thank goodness for NASCAR...Aren't those Earnhardts fine role models for the family values.......
Interesting

Altoona, PA

#11 Dec 18, 2009
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case I think Travis is using Kelly this time around. He needs to be seen by the public more and she desperately needs to be married, but Travis is the benefactor here because he can use Kelly to get his foot in the door and then move on to greener and baggage free pastures. She can't.
I think every marriage she's been in except maybe the first one she was the one with the money you'd think she'd get tired of paying out divorce settlements wouldn't you? Pre-nup or not she's going to get nicked for some $$$$.

Since: Jul 09

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 18, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Three I believe if you're keeping track LOL. Don't get me wrong I like Kelley but I don't know what she is thinking it was only a couple of months ago she was with the driver Mark McFarland now she's engaged to this guy after only well do the math. She has two girls that are old enough to be watching and living through this and people wonder why there kids are messed up.
Interesting.....

I ususally agree with your postings, but I have to ask you this. You state "and people wonder why there kids are messed up" did you mean her kids.

And if so, these are distressing words for me and should not be written unless you have absolute facts about them. They are kids and shouldn't be discussed on forums as this. I'm hoping that this is just your opinion, which you are entitled to, but I truly think we should leave children off this forum.
Oh my

Altoona, PA

#13 Dec 18, 2009
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.....
I ususally agree with your postings, but I have to ask you this. You state "and people wonder why there kids are messed up" did you mean her kids.
And if so, these are distressing words for me and should not be written unless you have absolute facts about them. They are kids and shouldn't be discussed on forums as this. I'm hoping that this is just your opinion, which you are entitled to, but I truly think we should leave children off this forum.
No it wasn't directed specifically at her or her kids. It was stated as a general observation that children affected by their parents and what they do and often they end up really messed up from their parents behavior. I know enough people that have issues due to their parents behavior that have really left them scarred. Absolutely NOT directed or meant for Kelley just in general.

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Oh My, are you also Interesting?
Oh my

Altoona, PA

#15 Dec 18, 2009
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
Oh My, are you also Interesting?
Yes I changed for something else and forgot to change it back sorry.

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 18, 2009
Have a great weekend and I do know what you mean about parents and kids.
Poetry

Saginaw, MI

#17 Dec 18, 2009
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been thinking the same thing. Come one, he's a young, good looking guy, what would he want with her if not to get his foot in the door? No offense to Kelley, but let's be honest here.

Has anyone even heard of him before he hooked up with Kelley? I know I hadn't. She even took him to Nashville and the CMA's to network. And he's been on trips to Miami and Phoenix, among others I'm sure. Travis has a kid himself, and he got to take her backstage to meet Miley Cyrus a few weeks ago. You know he wasn't doing any of that before get got with Kelley...makes you wonder his true intentions.
Brittany

Cary, NC

#18 Dec 18, 2009
Well what about Kim, She has met several famous people, I don't know her connections and how she is doing all this but somehow she is in the right spot at the right time to meet people and be in the spotlight, Does anyone happen to know how all this is happening so fast, please let me know, I know that somewhere there is some people that know all the info but will not let the cat out of the bag.
Darcie

Lake Geneva, WI

#19 Dec 18, 2009
Also in this Tweet, they mentioned Jr's staying away from marriage while Kelley can't keep from getting married. It goes on to say that Jr is entering his second off season with the same woman, whom he keeps carefully hidden, due to "many questions surrounding this woman's marital status", meaning she's still married but involved with Jr.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

#20 Dec 18, 2009
proof....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 23
More from around the web