Thank you Tony
BigJrFan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 20, 2012
For giving Jr an excuse for not winning the cup. When it became clear many many years ago that Jr does not have the talent to ever win a cup I never wanted him to make the chase again. These other so called fans put so much pressure on him when he makes it. Now the true fans can say what if? We can always look back and say 2012 WAS the season that got robbed from Jr and an 8th Earnhart cup. Here to a 13th place finish next year!

Since: Nov 09

North Wales, PA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
BigJrFan wrote:
For giving Jr an excuse for not winning the cup. When it became clear many many years ago that Jr does not have the talent to ever win a cup I never wanted him to make the chase again. These other so called fans put so much pressure on him when he makes it. Now the true fans can say what if? We can always look back and say 2012 WAS the season that got robbed from Jr and an 8th Earnhart cup. Here to a 13th place finish next year!
Let's hope the rest of Jr. Nation wakes up and realizes what you already know, Big. We would truly have the Utopian version of NASACAR then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar Ceo Brian France's behavior at awards ce... Dec 3 Usually phartse 15
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct '17 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct '17 Audrey Arden 21
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
2004 Dale Jr supercharged Monte Carlo Aug '17 Winwalls 1
More from around the web