Dale Jr Fans Only

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#11139 Apr 12, 2013
WOOHOOOO!!!! I am officially divorced!!!! I had no lawyer and he had one. The judge decided HE has to pay all the debts. YES!!! I hadn't even asked for that. Thank you God!!!:)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11140 Apr 13, 2013
Dear Dale Jr.,

I am not working today so I will watch the race. Thank you in advance for winning.

Sincerely,

Me

:)
redrum

Port Henry, NY

#11141 Apr 13, 2013
BK2A wrote:
WOOHOOOO!!!! I am officially divorced!!!! I had no lawyer and he had one. The judge decided HE has to pay all the debts. YES!!! I hadn't even asked for that. Thank you God!!!:)
Why do women always get the money? I took my daughter from her mother 4 years ago, And she hasn't paid child support in 14 months? And I paid her for 12 years?

Oklahoma City, OK

#11143 Apr 14, 2013
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Why do women always get the money? I took my daughter from her mother 4 years ago, And she hasn't paid child support in 14 months? And I paid her for 12 years?
I suppose he got stuck with the bills because he was the one with the credit cards that I didn't know about. He charged them up and ruined my credit in so many ways. He even spent our son's college fund on God knows what. When I left, I left everything behind except my clothes, my car and my computer. He got all the furniture, my piano and everything and he lost all that too somehow. Everything is gone except for some photos which I am having a hard time getting those from him.
Thankfully, my son is grown and I don't have to worry about child support now. I can understand if people fall on hard times and can't make all the child support but at least pay something. To not pay anything is just WRONG. Do they not realize they are hurting their child by shunning their responsibility?
Ok, off my soapbox now...lol!

Oklahoma City, OK

#11144 Apr 29, 2013
Where are the Nascar fans? Don't make me be the only one posting lol

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11145 Apr 29, 2013
Dale Jr. is doing good. He will get to Victory Lane next Sunday.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11146 Apr 30, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. is doing good. He will get to Victory Lane next Sunday.
Thank you Emma. How are you?
Jr did good last Saturday. Looking forward to a great year for him and his team.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11147 May 24, 2013
Scary weather earlier this week. Had a small tornado go up my street in front of my apartment complex but no damage other than a few bent power poles. Funny the lines didn't break. It touched down briefy, then went to Edmond where it did more damage. An EF 4 hit Shawnee the same day (May 19). Little did we know what would happen the next day just about 20 miles south of me in Moore, Ok. Then yesterday, we had flooding west of Moore and up in the area where I work just 7 miles north of me. Luckily I live on a hill (yes, we have those in Oklahoma! lol) so no flooding here.
I want to go volunteer to help with the cleanup but my friend whose husband is pastor of a large church here in Oklahoma City and has organized a group of people to help said I would not be allowed to.:( I have a medical boot on my foot and they don't want to risk me getting hurt worse.
I hope all is well with everyone. Take care!:)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11148 Jun 4, 2013
The El Reno, Oklahoma tornado last Friday was the largest ever recorded. While that was going on, there was a tornado forming in Kingfisher and heading my way. I jumped in my car and flew to my friend's house where we went into her tornado shelter and stayed till it was safe to come out. I am safe. My home is intact. My sister's home took a direct hit from the El Reno tornado and was destroyed. She is safe and living with a friend. Her animals did not survive and everything she had is gone. She lost her truck when she was going back home to get her animals and it was pushed into a ditch by the wind. Water quickly filled the truck but she got out safe thanks to the help of a police officer. He took her to safety. Later, she went to retrieve her truck and it was gone. The tornado had taken that as well.
She is safe though and that's what counts.
I am so on edge every time I hear the sound of thunder now. Too many tornadoes in such a short time.:(
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#11149 Jun 7, 2013
BK2A wrote:
The El Reno, Oklahoma tornado last Friday was the largest ever recorded. While that was going on, there was a tornado forming in Kingfisher and heading my way. I jumped in my car and flew to my friend's house where we went into her tornado shelter and stayed till it was safe to come out. I am safe. My home is intact. My sister's home took a direct hit from the El Reno tornado and was destroyed. She is safe and living with a friend. Her animals did not survive and everything she had is gone. She lost her truck when she was going back home to get her animals and it was pushed into a ditch by the wind. Water quickly filled the truck but she got out safe thanks to the help of a police officer. He took her to safety. Later, she went to retrieve her truck and it was gone. The tornado had taken that as well.
I am so on edge every time I hear the sound of thunder now. Too many tornadoes in such a short time.:(
I was thinking about you during the nasty weather. So sorry to hear about your sister's home ...but so thankful you both are safe. Yes, the worst ever, to think it hit so hard , then returned. So so very sad w/ the loss of lives,and ppl who now have nothing..so sad.:( God Bless, take care BK...Hugs

Hey Angi, hope you're doing well, all is good for you....Hugs, GO JR .!
Angii

Langsville, OH

#11150 Jun 16, 2013
BK2A wrote:
That is so scary, glad you are ok. Hate your sister had to go through all that. I dont think I could live there. You take care.
Angii

Langsville, OH

#11151 Jun 16, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking about you during the nasty weather. So sorry to hear about your sister's home ...but so thankful you both are safe. Yes, the worst ever, to think it hit so hard , then returned. So so very sad w/ the loss of lives,and ppl who now have nothing..so sad.:( God Bless, take care BK...Hugs
Hey there. I miss you.I am doing well, how about you? I have my tickets for Kentucky, cant wait. I do not get online as much, I miss you all. Take care, and ofcourse, GO JR!
Angii

Langsville, OH

#11152 Jun 16, 2013
Hello Emma and Mike. Hope all is well.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11153 Jun 16, 2013
Angii wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there. I miss you.I am doing well, how about you? I have my tickets for Kentucky, cant wait. I do not get online as much, I miss you all. Take care, and ofcourse, GO JR!
Hey Angii,

Jr. have Big motor.
Big motor go.
Big motor go fast.
Big motor go fast to front of race.
Big motor ... go ... POOF !!!
Big car with no motor go to garage.

It was fun while it lasted tho.
:-)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11154 Jun 17, 2013
Dale Jr. will get to Victory lane next week.

Have a nice day angii and Aquarius.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11155 Jun 17, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. will get to Victory lane next week.
Have a nice day angii and Aquarius.
He's getting closer and closer. He is due soon for sure.
Howdy Emma.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11156 Jun 17, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking about you during the nasty weather. So sorry to hear about your sister's home ...but so thankful you both are safe. Yes, the worst ever, to think it hit so hard , then returned. So so very sad w/ the loss of lives,and ppl who now have nothing..so sad.:( God Bless, take care BK...Hugs
I'm telling you I love it here very much but this weather has me wondering if may I should move to Alaska. No 'naters there! LOL
This is what we had last night... http://www.koco.com/weather/overnight-storms-... The tree (not just the limbs) by my balcony was banging on the roof. It's about 3 feet away so it was slapping the building. And my weather radio kept giving me small heart attacks every time I tried to sleep...lol.
After the last tornadoes, I seriously thought of going back to Illinois but after about 30 seconds, I came to my senses...lol.
I hope everyone is doing well. Great to see you all posting.)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11157 Jun 21, 2013
It's almost 90 outside right now so I'm going to take advantage of my pool privileges here and go swimming now. What a nice pool and outdoor recreation area we have here at my apartment complex. Stainless steel grills, fire pit, a bar, really cool.
Happy first day of summer!:)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11158 Jun 24, 2013
Hello. How are you all? I hope everyone is doing well.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#11159 Jun 25, 2013
Angii wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there. I miss you.I am doing well, how about you? I have my tickets for Kentucky, cant wait. I do not get online as much, I miss you all. Take care, and ofcourse, GO JR!
Miss ya too gal...just not all the other bs ,lol
Good to hear ! I'm doing well, happy to hear you're too :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Bianchi: Selling NASCAR might be only way ... May 17 Yes Phart 11
News Who will be NASCAR's next generation of team ow... Feb '18 WhoPhartse 2
News Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl ... Jan '18 IsPhartse 5
Dale Jr & Dale Sr Nascar races on DVD Many old ... (Aug '13) Dec '17 SteveG 4
News Nascar Ceo Brian France's behavior at awards ce... Dec '17 Usually phartse 15
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct '17 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct '17 Audrey Arden 21