Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11118 Jan 3, 2013
Dale Jr. says - Happy New Year to all his Fans. :-)

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#11119 Jan 3, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"And some shaking in the front end"?
You still talking about your car?
<wink>
LMAO!!! Happy New Year to you as well.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11120 Jan 3, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. says - Happy New Year to all his Fans.:-)
Hi Emma. Happy New Year!

Oklahoma City, OK

#11121 Feb 20, 2013
Daytona 500 this weekend. Danica is sure starting this season off great!
I hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I'm COLD!!! The ground is wet from rain and the temps are hovering around 33 or so. AND Oklahoma City has all 12 (yes, 12!) salt trucks on the 'Super Snow Routes'. Will there be school tomorrow with snow on the grass? Closings are already being posted on the news websites. Talk about unnecessary panic. LOL!
Y'all enjoy the race this weekend!:)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11122 Feb 27, 2013
Divorce papers are here! I have been waiting over 4 years for this day! I think his fiance' gave him an ultimatum. LOL! Thank you Debbie!!! I am praying for her safety and well being every day.

Location hidden

#11123 Feb 27, 2013
Dale Jr. finished 2nd place. Very nice.

Hi BK2A.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11124 Feb 27, 2013
Hi Emma. How are you? I am very happy that Jr did so well. Very happy with how well Danica did too. Sooo awesome!!:)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11125 Feb 28, 2013
BK2A wrote:
Divorce papers are here! I have been waiting over 4 years for this day! I think his fiance' gave him an ultimatum. LOL! Thank you Debbie!!! I am praying for her safety and well being every day.
Bout damn time.
Good for you !

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11126 Feb 28, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. finished 2nd place. Very nice.
Hi BK2A.
Howdy Emma.
So who wins this weekend?

Location hidden

#11127 Feb 28, 2013
Hi everyone. My day is good. Enjoy the race this weekend.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11128 Feb 28, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bout damn time.
Good for you !
There was an earthquake here at the same exact time I got those papers in my hand. I didn't even feel it! LOL!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11129 Mar 6, 2013
Hello everyone...Dale is off to a good year. BK congrats! I hope all is doing well. Take care and as always... go Dale!

Oklahoma City, OK

#11130 Mar 15, 2013
Angii wrote:
Hello everyone...Dale is off to a good year. BK congrats! I hope all is doing well. Take care and as always... go Dale!
Just getting over bronchitis. My voice is almost completely shot. I sound like a deep gravelly squeaky toy. LOL I am doing well though. Off work today, then Monday-Friday. Spring break! I think I may go to the nature park today.
I hope you're doing well.

Location hidden

#11131 Mar 15, 2013
Good morning. Dale Jr. will be in Victory lane this weekend.

Location hidden

#11132 Mar 17, 2013
Good morning. Time to watch Dale Jr. drive the car to Victory lane.
Angii

United States

#11133 Mar 29, 2013
He is doing awesome so far.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11135 Apr 6, 2013
whoops wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt make it. again
Nope...but who is points leader? Oh yes, it's Tony Stewart! LOL!I wonder how many points he got docked for all the cussing he did in that one interview.
Remember back in 2004 when Dale Jr said 'sh!t' and he was docked 25 points? That cost him the championship that year.

Oklahoma City, OK

#11136 Apr 6, 2013
Angii wrote:
He is doing awesome so far.
I am doing much better Angii, thank you. Spring is here and I'm feeling better than I have in a long long time.:)
It's Saturday morning and I don't have to work till this afternoon so I am going to treat myself to breakfast out.:)

Oklahoma City, OK

#11137 Apr 11, 2013
I got good news today.:) I am on the mend. Thank God!:)
Tomorrow is court for the divorce. I cannot make it back to Illinois for that but I am confident that all will be good there as well. God is great!:)
Angii

United States

#11138 Apr 12, 2013
BK2A wrote:
I got good news today.:) I am on the mend. Thank God!:)
Tomorrow is court for the divorce. I cannot make it back to Illinois for that but I am confident that all will be good there as well. God is great!:)
Glad to hear it. I hope all goes well. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep 21 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep '14 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun '14 Jr Boyfriend 1

Dale Earnhardt Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE