Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Angii wrote:
Aquarious, this above post is to you....
Yes, I figured it was.
I was perhaps a little harsh with her, but sometimes communicating through the keyboard is hard, and having personally witnessed similar ill advised (in my opinion) withholding of medical issues from supposedly close family members, leads ONLY down a path of personal relationship destruction, and is an act of selfishness and not an act of love for the other person.
Facing the truth and being open (ESPECIALLY to your immediate family members) about it is the only path to reconciliation and love.
BK has always told me she appreciates my "in your face honesty". Sometimes I may get a little forceful in that endeavor, but you know I mean well, and so does she.
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I figured it was.
I was perhaps a little harsh with her, but sometimes communicating through the keyboard is hard, and having personally witnessed similar ill advised (in my opinion) withholding of medical issues from supposedly close family members, leads ONLY down a path of personal relationship destruction, and is an act of selfishness and not an act of love for the other person.
Facing the truth and being open (ESPECIALLY to your immediate family members) about it is the only path to reconciliation and love.
BK has always told me she appreciates my "in your face honesty". Sometimes I may get a little forceful in that endeavor, but you know I mean well, and so does she.
Thats why we like you so much, your honest and straight forward.:)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Dale Jr. is getting ready for Christmas. :-)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. is getting ready for Christmas.:-)
Merry Christmas Emma.
zach_

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

zach_ wrote:
Merry Christmas Zach.
Good to see you're still around.
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

zach_ wrote:
Merry Christmas!
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. is getting ready for Christmas.:-)
Merry Christmas!
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas Zach.
Good to see you're still around.
Merry Christmas!
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

BK2A wrote:
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My company from out of state wasn't able to come here for Thanksgiving so I went with a friend to her sister's house. We had a great time.:)
Merry Christmas!

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Good morning. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Got a little ice and snow here yesterday. I love it on Christmas Day so it can warm up now...lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful ...

I forget the next line.

A negative 8 on the mercury last night and four inches of fresh powder.
Wish the RMK was up and running.

It actually looked a lot like Christmas, everywhere I slid.
The garbage is stuffed with paper, I can hardly close the lid.

Happy New Year everyone ... uh next week.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Got my coffee and I'm about ready to head off to work. I hope my poor Malibu makes it. It's been a great car, got me lots of places but it's getting a bit feeble here lately. Time to get it in the shop.

Happy New Year everyone!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

BK2A wrote:
Got my coffee and I'm about ready to head off to work. I hope my poor Malibu makes it. It's been a great car, got me lots of places but it's getting a bit feeble here lately. Time to get it in the shop.
You sure it is the car that is getting feeble?
<wink>
I know where there is a good shop, but the gas to get there would be more than the repair I fear.

Happy New Year BK.
Here's hoping it will be better than last eh.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year everyone!
Please have faith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

BK2A wrote:
BK... I don't know if you have told your son about your illness but I pray you have. Just think how bad he will feel if God forbid something happens to you and that's how he finds out. He will be heartbroken that you did not have enough faith and trust in him to be open and honest.

Please if you love your son you will let him be strong for you.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure it is the car that is getting feeble?
<wink>
I know where there is a good shop, but the gas to get there would be more than the repair I fear.
Happy New Year BK.
Here's hoping it will be better than last eh.
Happy New Year. And yes, it is the car...lol!

The computer code says there's most likely a sensor for the coolant temperature that is bad. It's showing the temperature is too low. I also have a small oil leak most likely the oil pan gasket. And some shaking in the front end. I am thinking a wheel bearing in the front driver's side only because I hear the sound there. Yeahhhhh, it's kinda feeble limping along but it will make it till I can get it in. Looking at next week for that.

Take care.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Please have faith wrote:
<quoted text>
BK... I don't know if you have told your son about your illness but I pray you have. Just think how bad he will feel if God forbid something happens to you and that's how he finds out. He will be heartbroken that you did not have enough faith and trust in him to be open and honest.
Please if you love your son you will let him be strong for you.
I did tell him. And things are looking better, thank you. Had a lot of things hit me at once and I was really freaking. My son has some very serious problems of his own (not medical) so that is one of the reasons I was so reluctant to tell him. I am glad I did though.

I hope you have a great New Year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year. And yes, it is the car...lol!
The computer code says there's most likely a sensor for the coolant temperature that is bad. It's showing the temperature is too low. I also have a small oil leak most likely the oil pan gasket. And some shaking in the front end. I am thinking a wheel bearing in the front driver's side only because I hear the sound there. Yeahhhhh, it's kinda feeble limping along but it will make it till I can get it in. Looking at next week for that.
Take care.
"And some shaking in the front end"?

You still talking about your car?
<wink>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
I did tell him. And things are looking better, thank you. Had a lot of things hit me at once and I was really freaking. My son has some very serious problems of his own (not medical) so that is one of the reasons I was so reluctant to tell him. I am glad I did though.
I hope you have a great New Year.
Good for you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 24 Wang 68
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
wedding, ne article May '14 just a question 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••