Oklahoma City, OK

#11078 Jul 17, 2012
Hello Emma. How are you?
Angii

United States

#11079 Aug 26, 2012
BK2A wrote:
I don't know how I did it but I got my old name back. LOL
Yeah...Miss you. I never seem to find time to get on here. Take care. Dale is doing great this year!:)
Angii

Cincinnati, OH

#11080 Oct 15, 2012
BK2A wrote:
Hello Emma. How are you?
Hey BK, how are you?
Where is everyone at?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11081 Oct 16, 2012
Angii wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BK, how are you?
Where is everyone at?
I'm fine. Everyone is at Dale Jr's home for a party. They want to see him in Victory lane.:-)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11082 Oct 17, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine. Everyone is at Dale Jr's home for a party. They want to see him in Victory lane.:-)
Howdy Emma. It looks like Jimmie Johnson has them right where he wants them - again - in his sights.
Cold and windy here today. It looks like a shop day for me. I think I'll head out there now and get the fire going.

Location hidden

#11083 Oct 17, 2012
Angii wrote:
Where is everyone at?
Howdy Angii. Good to see you are still tickling the buttons here once in awhile.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11084 Oct 17, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Emma. It looks like Jimmie Johnson has them right where he wants them - again - in his sights.
Cold and windy here today. It looks like a shop day for me. I think I'll head out there now and get the fire going.
Hey Aquarius. How are you? I'm fine.

Since: Feb 12

Edmond, OK

#11085 Oct 22, 2012
Angii wrote:
Where is everyone at?
Hi Angii. I haven't been on here lately or anywhere really. I wish I could say I was doing great. I've been in and out of the hospitals so many times this year I can't even count. My job has been really good to me. They know my situation so when I am getting too sick from my 'cure' to be able to work, they give me the time off I need and have been paying me like I was there. I think my son is coming for a visit next month. He is turning his life around and I am so proud of him. I haven't told him how sick I am. I can't bring myself to do it. I don't want him to worry.
My spirit is good and I am happy in knowing there is something better beyond this.:)
I know this is the Dale Jr forums but GOOO CHICAGO BEARS!!! They won again last night.

Location hidden

#11086 Oct 23, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Angii. I haven't been on here lately or anywhere really. I wish I could say I was doing great. I've been in and out of the hospitals so many times this year I can't even count. My job has been really good to me. They know my situation so when I am getting too sick from my 'cure' to be able to work, they give me the time off I need and have been paying me like I was there. I think my son is coming for a visit next month. He is turning his life around and I am so proud of him. I haven't told him how sick I am. I can't bring myself to do it. I don't want him to worry.
My spirit is good and I am happy in knowing there is something better beyond this.:)
I know this is the Dale Jr forums but GOOO CHICAGO BEARS!!! They won again last night.
Tell your son the fcuking truth for once in his life. You just may be surprised at how it comes back to you in positive ways.

You think your own son - the one YOU raised - is incapable of handling the truth? When the fcuk you expect him to engage in life properly if you - his own mother - fcuking LIE to him all the time?
You, once again, trying to continue to play the martyr and the victim all the damn time while at the same time lying to others or hiding the truth from them, has gotten you where you currently are.
Just saying.

Edmond, OK

#11087 Oct 23, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your son the fcuking truth for once in his life. You just may be surprised at how it comes back to you in positive ways.
You think your own son - the one YOU raised - is incapable of handling the truth? When the fcuk you expect him to engage in life properly if you - his own mother - fcuking LIE to him all the time?
You, once again, trying to continue to play the martyr and the victim all the damn time while at the same time lying to others or hiding the truth from them, has gotten you where you currently are.
Just saying.
You don't know where I currently am in my life.
I am not a victim and if sparing my son the pain of knowing I have cancer and have been battling it (and it seems losing) for almost a year is trying to be a martyr in your eyes, so be it. This is the first time I said that C word to anyone about me since I learned of my malignancy. I am not asking anyone for pity. Angii asked how I was and I told the truth and you came in this open forum with personal attacks against me. In an OPEN FORUM.
Like I said, if you don't like what I type, you have the right to scroll and ignore.
Despite what you said, I am not angry and I wish you well.
Have a blessed life.
Just saying.

Edmond, OK

#11088 Oct 23, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying.
Btw, where I currently am is enjoying my relationship with God and sharing what I am learning every day and the blessings I have received. Other than being sick, I am the happiest and most at peace I have ever been in my life. I am not the person I used to be and I can't convince anyone who doesn't see me and how I am now. I have never been good at conveying my thoughts in any form.
I know I will have to tell my son somehow. Maybe my friend can give me some pointers in how to do that since she has had to tell her family about her cancer a few times. I just can't do it right now. It's not just that it will hurt him. I don't want to say the word and I can't expect anyone to understand. It's so much easier to tell someone in written form. I haven't even told coworkers. My bosses think it's because of my neck problems and heart issues and that is a very small part of it.
I will not say anything more about this and I do sincerely wish you well.
Take care.

Location hidden

#11089 Oct 23, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know where I currently am in my life.
I am not a victim and if sparing my son the pain of knowing I have cancer and have been battling it (and it seems losing) for almost a year is trying to be a martyr in your eyes, so be it. This is the first time I said that C word to anyone about me since I learned of my malignancy. I am not asking anyone for pity. Angii asked how I was and I told the truth and you came in this open forum with personal attacks against me. In an OPEN FORUM.
Like I said, if you don't like what I type, you have the right to scroll and ignore.
Despite what you said, I am not angry and I wish you well.
Have a blessed life.
Just saying.
And likewise by ALL rights, it is YOUR SON that SHOULD be the hearer of such news FIRST.
YOU put it here on THIS open public forum dear - NOT me.
Besides, I have insight into the mess that gives me a position of authority on the matter, and I WILL speak my mind even if your delicate sensibilities, or lack thereof, are one of the first casualties.
<smile>
I got half a mind to tell him myself.
JUST DO IT for cripe's sake. Your wounded pride from this idiocy of yours on an OPEN PUBLIC forum tis a cross of your own making and for which the burden is one you alone must bear.
Pack that stupid pride of yours where the sun does not shine and let your son share the weight of your burden. THAT's what family is for, and you know it. STOP being an idiot, you KNOW better !
I do not give a shit if you think me callous or whatever. I speak the truth here and you know it too.
Tell BO what the hell is going on. He deserves THAT much from his mother - THE TRUTH.

Location hidden

#11090 Oct 23, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, where I currently am is enjoying my relationship with God and sharing what I am learning every day and the blessings I have received. Other than being sick, I am the happiest and most at peace I have ever been in my life. I am not the person I used to be and I can't convince anyone who doesn't see me and how I am now. I have never been good at conveying my thoughts in any form.
I know I will have to tell my son somehow. Maybe my friend can give me some pointers in how to do that since she has had to tell her family about her cancer a few times. I just can't do it right now. It's not just that it will hurt him. I don't want to say the word and I can't expect anyone to understand. It's so much easier to tell someone in written form. I haven't even told coworkers. My bosses think it's because of my neck problems and heart issues and that is a very small part of it.
I will not say anything more about this and I do sincerely wish you well.
Take care.
"Btw, where I currently am is enjoying my relationship with God and sharing what I am learning every day "

Riiiiiiiiight, and THAT "relationship" has taught you to withhold truth from your own flesh and blood?
<rolls eyes>
Give me a break.
I have never heard so much regurgitated crap in all my life.

HERE's a pointer for you, from a son to a mother that hides truth from her son - dial his number and say, "Bo, honey, I have something very important to tell you. I have been diagnosed with cancer."

THEN

Let God handle it. Get the hell out of HIS way and let HIM handle it.

AFTER you tell your son the truth.

Are we clear?

Location hidden

#11091 Oct 23, 2012
Okiegal88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not say anything more about this
I do not know whether to laugh or cry at that ^bullshit^.

Edmond, OK

#11092 Oct 23, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know whether to laugh or cry at that ^bullshit^.
Personal attacks. I don't care whether you believe or call bullshit on what I say.
Make your decision to laugh. You have a great laugh.

Bethany, OK

#11093 Nov 15, 2012
Hello everyone. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. If all goes as planned, I will have company from out of state next week.:)
Wishing I could go to Wisconsin this week but I will not make it. My uncle (dad's brother)passed away and the wake is tomorrow and the funeral Saturday. Doctors said 6 months and he lasted two days after he got home from the hospital. At least he died where he wanted to and it was peaceful, in his sleep. He suffered for a long time so I am glad he's not in any more pain.
Have a good one! Be blessed.:)

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#11094 Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My company from out of state wasn't able to come here for Thanksgiving so I went with a friend to her sister's house. We had a great time. :)

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11095 Dec 15, 2012
BK2A wrote:
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My company from out of state wasn't able to come here for Thanksgiving so I went with a friend to her sister's house. We had a great time.:)
I am glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving. BK, I had no idea about all the other. I do hope that you have told him, I believe he would want to know. I want you to take care of yourself and your son. I wish you the best girl. Have a wonderful Christmas. I have truly missed you.

Location hidden

#11096 Dec 15, 2012
Hello, it has been awhile. I hope that you are well. I know that you have her best interest at heart. Reading these posts saddens me, because I miss you all, and I feel like a stranger who doesnt know much about anyone anymore. Take care, stay warm, and maybe we can all catch up in February.

Location hidden

#11097 Dec 15, 2012
Aquarious, this above post is to you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep 21 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep 15 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun '14 Jr Boyfriend 1

Dale Earnhardt Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE