Dale Jr Fans Only
Emma

AOL

#9669 Sep 20, 2009
Abnut your a liar. You spend most of your time fighting with people here and paying to have they're posts removed. You have an imaginary boyfriend and your just another delusional phat chick nursing assistant wanna be who is off her meds,eating too much cake and drinkin more soda pop than lisa does. Cottage cheese azz!

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#9670 Sep 20, 2009
Emma wrote:
Abnut your a liar. You spend most of your time fighting with people here and paying to have they're posts removed. You have an imaginary boyfriend and your just another delusional phat chick nursing assistant wanna be who is off her meds,eating too much cake and drinkin more soda pop than lisa does. Cottage cheese azz!
Guess you can't keep up, I havent been a nursing assistant for sometime now.

Just another psychotic freak who knows nothing about anyone. What's the matter, did you google my last name? Oh my oh my.

I love that you are so obsessed with me that you can't handle it.

LMAO at you!
Abnut

AOL

#9671 Sep 20, 2009
I didn't put my last name out there for anyone to google, but I will pretend you don't know that Emma. Everyone else knows what a fat nutjob I am, why don't you? I can do this all night.
I will have you banned if you keep making me mad. I am willing to pay any price to topix to do it. So keep it up and you will see just how desperate I am to ban people I don't like here!

Topix Bar & Grill

#9672 Sep 20, 2009
Abnut wrote:
I didn't put my last name out there for anyone to google, but I will pretend you don't know that Emma. Everyone else knows what a fat nutjob I am, why don't you? I can do this all night.
I will have you banned if you keep making me mad. I am willing to pay any price to topix to do it. So keep it up and you will see just how desperate I am to ban people I don't like here!
Good to see you can admit that you are a fat nutjob. But we all knew that already. Admittance is the first step to healing. I wish you luck with it!

Next time maybe you may have the courage to post under your regular id instead of hiding like an immature child under an aol id.

Have a great night. I know you will be dreaming about me and how you can't have me!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#9673 Sep 20, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I have never paid topix to remove anyone's posts. My money is far better invested. maybe if you didn't waste all yours on here, you would have as big a nest egg as I have. Bash, trash, deny, think it is imaginary all you want, but anyone who knows my last name can easily google it and see just exactly who I am linked to.
Have a lovely night. I sure will be.
Your money is far better invested? In what Jr die cast? That is the investment advice you gave last week. Buy Jr diecast.

I'm going to run that by Wareen Buffet and see what he thinks...

“I am who I am”

I don't need your permission!

#9674 Sep 21, 2009
ABfan wrote:
Hello Angii and Lilbit, hope all is well. I haven't had much time to visit here and I can see I didn't really miss all that much.
Take care.
Some stuff different day is all you missed. lol
Take Care

Topix Bar & Grill

#9675 Sep 21, 2009
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some stuff different day is all you missed. lol
Take Care
It's the same old on here for sure. The haters bashing Jr with the same old excuses, conspiracy theories, lies about Jr and who he is and isn't dating.....it never changes. LOL

Hope all is well.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#9676 Sep 22, 2009
Hi everyone. I am off tomorrow, YEAH!!!!!!
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#9677 Sep 22, 2009
Angii wrote:
Hi everyone. I am off tomorrow, YEAH!!!!!!
Me too. lol

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#9678 Sep 22, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same old on here for sure. The haters bashing Jr with the same old excuses, conspiracy theories, lies about Jr and who he is and isn't dating.....it never changes. LOL
Hope all is well.
Hey Ab. How are you? I stayed away awhile thinking things may calm down here but I see that isn't the case. lol Hope you are doing well. Jr. Fan til the end. Let the haters say what they want. Their opinions don't mean squat.

Location hidden

#9679 Sep 22, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ab. How are you? I stayed away awhile thinking things may calm down here but I see that isn't the case. lol Hope you are doing well. Jr. Fan til the end. Let the haters say what they want. Their opinions don't mean squat.
If you stay away until they leave you might never get to come back, lmao.

Location hidden

#9680 Sep 22, 2009
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. lol
Good night. Take care. Maybe we can catch up this weekend?

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

#9681 Sep 22, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ab. How are you? I stayed away awhile thinking things may calm down here but I see that isn't the case. lol Hope you are doing well. Jr. Fan til the end. Let the haters say what they want. Their opinions don't mean squat.
"The haters don't know squat," Jr is in 21st place! I would say that means "we do know squat"

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#9682 Sep 22, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
"The haters don't know squat," Jr is in 21st place! I would say that means "we do know squat"
Jr. is running bad. I'm talking about the crap you spew on how Jr. cant drive at all, Jr. throws temper tantrums, etc.... You don't know squat but you would like all of us to believe you do. I am not buying what you're selling.

“I am who I am”

#9683 Sep 23, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Jr. is running bad. I'm talking about the crap you spew on how Jr. cant drive at all, Jr. throws temper tantrums, etc.... You don't know squat but you would like all of us to believe you do. I am not buying what you're selling.
Hey Aj glad to see you posting again.
Take Care

Location hidden

#9684 Sep 23, 2009
Cloudy and rainy today, hope everyone is having better weather than Ohio. Have fun, take care.

Topix Bar & Grill

#9685 Sep 23, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
Just scroll and ignore the haters.

I am also a Jr fan til the end. If we all supported the same driver there would be no Nascar. Imagine how boring life would be if everyone cheered for the same football, baseball, hockey team or even a race car team.

It is something the haters have no brain to grasp. We are all unique individuals and entitled to our choices in life. The haters are bullies of the school yard demanding everyone do what they say.

I choose to support Jr. If they choose to jump from one bandwagon to another because they cannot grasp the concept of supporting a team regardless of how well they do, then that is their choice.

Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well.

“I am who I am”

#9686 Sep 24, 2009
WOW, What is the deal with all the personal trolls lately?
Abfan hope the deal at work has been cleared up.
Angii, hope things are well with you and they aren't working you too hard.
Dalesgirl hope things are looking up for you and your family.
AJ Good to see you posting my friend. Don't let the trolls run you off.
Lisa stick the pins in better! Use sliver not plated!

Everyone else have hope you have a great day.
Take Care All
Anonymous

AOL

#9687 Sep 24, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just scroll and ignore the haters.
I am also a Jr fan til the end. If we all supported the same driver there would be no Nascar. Imagine how boring life would be if everyone cheered for the same football, baseball, hockey team or even a race car team.
It is something the haters have no brain to grasp. We are all unique individuals and entitled to our choices in life. The haters are bullies of the school yard demanding everyone do what they say.
I choose to support Jr. If they choose to jump from one bandwagon to another because they cannot grasp the concept of supporting a team regardless of how well they do, then that is their choice.
Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well.
You are the biggest bully of the topix school yard here you nutjob!
Now run along and complain to the moderators about how you are the innocent one here and everyone else is just a jealous hater. LMAO

Location hidden

#9688 Sep 25, 2009
Hey all. Been a crazy week. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Going to rain here. Miss ya all, take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR announces another format change Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
News In defense of Heather Bresch (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ray 1
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Community Disorga... 27
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web