Dale Jr Fans Only

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#24 Aug 12, 2007
Dang it !!!!!!!! Get that car Right! Go Jr !!!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#25 Aug 12, 2007
Running 2nd, looking sweet # 8 hang in there Jr!.....sorry # 2 !

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#26 Aug 12, 2007
Lap 63... DANG IT !!! SO Sorry Jr!!! This stinks period . This will really hurt him in trying to make chase after this one.,Only 4 to go ! Love ya Jr !!!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#27 Aug 12, 2007
max wrote:
Thanks Angii
I believe that Jr will make the chase. I am ready for 2008.
Well today was awful. I did not get to see the race but heard he finsushed 42nd. Hopefully he will do really well next week.

Location hidden

#29 Aug 12, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>.....Umm I thought they were cousins from his mommas side of the family ? smiles...GO Jr !!
I think u r right. I think he and Tony feel comfortable together as a team.

Dang, the race today was terrible.

Location hidden

#30 Aug 12, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
Lap 63... DANG IT !!! SO Sorry Jr!!! This stinks period . This will really hurt him in trying to make chase after this one.,Only 4 to go ! Love ya Jr !!!
I hope still has a chance for the chase.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#34 Aug 12, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And i was right bout Tony winning today! Still sux bout Jr, but dont give up on him yet! But if it was me, i'd be ripping the enginebuilder a new rearend! If he misses the chase, it'll be due to Tony Jr's incompetience and the dumbasses in the engine shop.
Yes you sure were.,But for some reason i felt Smoke was gonna have bad luck ?,But I wonder what Tony E changed on Jr. car ? I sure didn't like his response to Jr much ! Yeah i still have my faith ,and i also know at this point in the race anything can happen. It will be a better yr. in 08 i believe . What a damn shame ! Not so sure bout Tony Staying with Jr, those two just don't seem to gel to well. jmo tho... Biffle did rather well...Montoya ??? That dude needs to calm a little also. I thought for sure we were gonna really see some action...lol

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#35 Aug 12, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least Jeff Gordon shot himself in the foot! And you gotta give it to Carl Edwards, goin into that last turn, he was giving it everything he had to win that race, so i give him kudos on that one. I wish Denny had gotten a lil more aggressive with Jeff on that one turn, and even he said that, but that was one of the best road course races ive ever watched! I know Truex started that mess with the 42 and 29, but i was really wanting Kevin to kick Juan's ass, cause he's got it coming! And i still dont like Kevin! And damn was there a butt-load of rumors today! I think the oddest one was Rusty could be considering coming out of retirement to drive RCR's new car(of course a championship a huge plus) but that one is on foxsports.com . Another one i really like is that Mark Martin could split the #8 car next year with Regan Smith in the #01 full time, just for next year, and then they'd get Biffle for the #8. And alot of Chevy teams, such as RCR and DEI are very nervous of Gibbs to Toyota and they have a Chevy teams meeting and Richard has threatened not to show if JD Gibbs does, so it looks as if Gibbs is bout to be out of team meetings. Another is that Tony is very unhappy bout the possibility of driving a Toyota, a sponsor is also threatening to pull it's sponsorship from Gibbs if he goes to Toyota, and there could be an out in Tony's contract if they do switch, and hearing could drive with buddy Kevin for RCR's new team. But wouldnt be even better if they sent Casey Mears to Haas and Hendrick somehow managed to get Stewart for the 25? I'd absolutely love that, with Junior and Tony in one building, and Jeff and Jimmie in the other? That'd be awesome, and i would love the fact of Jr being there next year! It'd be like Hendrick divided into two teams!
I thought so too ! One of the best i've watched in a many a yrs . Rusty comming back ? Um Where you hearing all this sh**? lol...smiles

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#36 Aug 12, 2007
Angii wrote:
<quoted text>
Well today was awful. I did not get to see the race but heard he finsushed 42nd. Hopefully he will do really well next week.
Oh it was the best road course race i have watched in a great while ,And Jr. was looking mighty sweet for a good while . Dang it ! Oh well we still have 4 more .....smiles
Jr Fan

Round Lake, IL

#37 Aug 12, 2007
Uhhhh, what a luck!!
Jr. you still can make it. Maybe 1 win and couple of top 5 will get you in the chase. But, I still support you.
Over all, you did a great Job.
I just wonder why only Dale Jr. gets bad engine?
hmm, is this just a luck or there are other issues that NASCAR has to get involved?
Jr Fan

Round Lake, IL

#38 Aug 12, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you sure were.,But for some reason i felt Smoke was gonna have bad luck ?,But I wonder what Tony E changed on Jr. car ? I sure didn't like his response to Jr much ! Yeah i still have my faith ,and i also know at this point in the race anything can happen. It will be a better yr. in 08 i believe . What a damn shame ! Not so sure bout Tony Staying with Jr, those two just don't seem to gel to well. jmo tho... Biffle did rather well...Montoya ??? That dude needs to calm a little also. I thought for sure we were gonna really see some action...lol
I agree with you, montoys has some serious anger management issues.
Plus, he just lied on live TV about Harvik pushing and hitting him 1st. this dude needs help !!
R_M_B_JR FAN

Springdale, Canada

#39 Aug 12, 2007
Just got back from my vaction to find out Jr blew yet another engine, what a bunch a morons in that engine shop. This chase is going to be a close one but I still have faith in Jr making the chase, as far as his engines, I say he should ask to have a Hendrick ones put in his car for the remainder of the year. I agree to have Alan Guftsason be his crew chief and have Tony Jr as the car chief he used to be. Goodnight ya'll.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#41 Aug 12, 2007
Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, montoys has some serious anger management issues.
Plus, he just lied on live TV about Harvik pushing and hitting him 1st. this dude needs help !!
Yeah Kevin touched him first ,.But i think i would have to get me some of his a** if i were Harvick. Montoya best calm down cuz these boys are gonna stick w/each other ! Just watch what happens if Montoya doesn't calm down!...smiles

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#42 Aug 12, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And i was right bout Tony winning today! Still sux bout Jr, but dont give up on him yet! But if it was me, i'd be ripping the enginebuilder a new rearend! If he misses the chase, it'll be due to Tony Jr's incompetience and the dumbasses in the engine shop.
Oh no! no! no ! Never will I give up on Jr. If he never was to win another race i'll remain true !Just love that kid !!!...smiles oh yeah 99 wuz ready today must agree w/u
Jr Fan

Round Lake, IL

#43 Aug 12, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Kevin touched him first ,.But i think i would have to get me some of his a** if i were Harvick. Montoya best calm down cuz these boys are gonna stick w/each other ! Just watch what happens if Montoya doesn't calm down!...smiles
Hi there
Gush, I did not see Kevin touching him though. I was glued to TV. I just wanted to see some whoop Montoya's A**:) Dang it, did not happend:)
Montoya needs some old fashin A** whoopin;)

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#44 Aug 12, 2007
Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there
Gush, I did not see Kevin touching him though. I was glued to TV. I just wanted to see some whoop Montoya's A**:) Dang it, did not happend:)
Montoya needs some old fashin A** whoopin;)
I had to watch twice ..lol ...agree w/u ...smiles

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#45 Aug 13, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the article:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/7116208
It'd be a nice sight, and i think he'd have some luck in this car, but honestly, i'd be totally shocked if it came true. Later, redneckgirl!
Me too ! Thanks friend...smiles...
Holy Moly

Vienna, VA

#46 Aug 13, 2007
Me too. I am his fan for life. I am keeping fingers crossed he will still make the chase.
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! no! no ! Never will I give up on Jr. If he never was to win another race i'll remain true !Just love that kid !!!...smiles oh yeah 99 wuz ready today must agree w/u

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#47 Aug 13, 2007
R_M_B_JR FAN wrote:
Just got back from my vaction to find out Jr blew yet another engine, what a bunch a morons in that engine shop. This chase is going to be a close one but I still have faith in Jr making the chase, as far as his engines, I say he should ask to have a Hendrick ones put in his car for the remainder of the year. I agree to have Alan Guftsason be his crew chief and have Tony Jr as the car chief he used to be. Goodnight ya'll.
It sure is gonna b/tuff doing it .,But faith in Jr ! I have!!!,and I would love to know what & why Tony messed w/the dang car , then wouldn't say what or why! Jr better times are heading your way!...smiles

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#48 Aug 13, 2007
WE All Love You Dale Jr.!!!....Fans For Life !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 8 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 7
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 23
More from around the web