Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

Well everyone wanted a new thread started, hopefully all the haters will actually read the topic, lol! Feel free to discuss anything but trashing Jr.
max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

Thanks Angii
I believe that Jr will make the chase. I am ready for 2008.

“Live To Race, Race To Live”

Since: Aug 07

Spokane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

agreed with no tony jr

Since: May 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

I believe Tony JR is going with jr next year. I have heard that JR is working with rick Hen. to get Tony Jr over there with him.

They are a great team so why break them up.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

Just can't help myself ! " Love My JR " !!! GO JR !!!...smiles
krw

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

At the risk of sounding mean, I hope like hell Jr wins tomorrow and Busch has a big, fat DNF! They need to trade spots, again Junior 12th, Busch 13th!! Go Jr!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

krw wrote:
At the risk of sounding mean, I hope like hell Jr wins tomorrow and Busch has a big, fat DNF! They need to trade spots, again Junior 12th, Busch 13th!! Go Jr!
Don't have nuttin against Kurt ,But I have to agree . " Go Jr " !!!
Happy Little Girlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

krw wrote:
DITTO!!!!! Go Jr!
CountryRoads

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

I had to run errands today and made the mistake of stopping at the IKEA store for the first time today. Spent 4 hours in that dang store, but oh it is a shoppers paradise.

Wonder where Jr qualified? Did he get another pole? Has anyone else heard about this new series on ABC (I think) and it is about the behind the scenes lives of NASCAR Cup drivers and thier families?

I need to stay far away from IKEA...
rebel8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

i'm lucky we don't have an ikea within 3 hours of us or i would set up camp in there. i got a catalogue a while back and go thru that over and over and over...

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

CountryRoads wrote:
I had to run errands today and made the mistake of stopping at the IKEA store for the first time today. Spent 4 hours in that dang store, but oh it is a shoppers paradise.
Wonder where Jr qualified? Did he get another pole? Has anyone else heard about this new series on ABC (I think) and it is about the behind the scenes lives of NASCAR Cup drivers and thier families?
I need to stay far away from IKEA...
Rain out ! goin on points Bug starts 13th..,And thats my lucky #...GO Jr !!! smiles to all

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

AND THAT WUZ THE 13th POST !!! GO JR !!!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Happy Race Day Friends ! GO Jr !!!
max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Let's go Racin...Good luck Jr
Jr Fan

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Hay Jr.
Wish you the best. You can do it. Jr has been improving through out the season. He deserves to be there. I do not care for trux jr. and Kurt at all. I am cheering for my driver( Dale Jr #8).Go get them rrrrrrrrr ;)

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain out ! goin on points Bug starts 13th..,And thats my lucky #...GO Jr !!! smiles to all
Sorry friends. I forgot about the 01 car b/c they are goin by owner points not drivers ! So Jr starts 14 th ! sorry...smiles GO Jr.!!!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Jr Fan wrote:
Hay Jr.
Wish you the best. You can do it. Jr has been improving through out the season. He deserves to be there. I do not care for trux jr. and Kurt at all. I am cheering for my driver( Dale Jr #8).Go get them rrrrrrrrr ;)
Yes he has ! Bless his heart,he has been through H*l* with that WICKED B****! The boy has had to deal with so much, I will stand by him if hes driving a dang moped ... " GO Jr " !!!

“Live To Race, Race To Live”

Since: Aug 07

Spokane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

I cant believe u said Tony Jr and Jr are a great team??? lol that is far from it hunny

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

GO!!! Jr!!! Great move!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Nascar8grl3 wrote:
I cant believe u said Tony Jr and Jr are a great team??? lol that is far from it hunny
.....Umm I thought they were cousins from his mommas side of the family ? smiles...GO Jr !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••