Jr's Problem

Since: Nov 09

Calgary, Canada

#1 Oct 24, 2011
It's not consistency: he has consistently performed poorly, and consistently not won a race. 125 and counting...

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Congrats to jr on another stellar performance.....nice to see that jr nation has found someone new to blame for "jr's misfortunes" in Chad Knaus.....Someone should start a poll to see who will be the next privileged individual to bare the wrath of jr nation!!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I guess You people don't watch what's going on. Chad told Him to stay in the Back so Yes it is Chad's fault

Since: Nov 09

Calgary, Canada

#4 Oct 25, 2011
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
I guess You people don't watch what's going on. Chad told Him to stay in the Back so Yes it is Chad's fault
I guess Chad also told him to blow engines, break axles, miss pit stalls, run out of fuel, etc, etc?

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Come On Man!!! Why is it always, always someone else's fault for jr's lack in performance on the track???? For the last 125 or so winless races for jr, don't you think that maybe, just maybe jr might be the problem???? Maybe his mommy didn't hold him enough when he was lit'l!! Maybe daddy should have stayed home more!! Give me a break!!
annie

Port Republic, VA

#6 Oct 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
Come On Man!!! Why is it always, always someone else's fault for jr's lack in performance on the track???? For the last 125 or so winless races for jr, don't you think that maybe, just maybe jr might be the problem???? Maybe his mommy didn't hold him enough when he was lit'l!! Maybe daddy should have stayed home more!! Give me a break!!
No, the Dale Jr bashers just need to find another hobby!

Since: Nov 09

Calgary, Canada

#7 Oct 26, 2011
H.
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Dale Jr bashers just need to find another hobby!
It's not a hobby. Public service, civic duty, whatever, but it's not a hobby.
Pat 414

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2011
Can you say lack of talent.
annie

Port Republic, VA

#9 Oct 27, 2011
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
H.<quoted text>It's not a hobby. Public service, civic duty, whatever, but it's not a hobby.
You are hallucinating no one with any creditability takes your comments seriousy!

Since: Nov 09

Spring, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hallucinating no one with any creditability takes your comments seriousy!
No? Well, it never stopped you, annie.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#11 Oct 31, 2011
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>No? Well, it never stopped you, annie.
Agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun 20 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 23
More from around the web