First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Just wondering

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 21, 2009
So what is the deal? Over on talk-sports someone says he has got a new one that has been to the races with him. Anybody know anything?
Anonymous

AOL

#2 Sep 21, 2009
She's just another fwb. He told her that and she knows that. She is nothing serious for him and that is why its all low key. Nothing more to report there. Drop it.
poppy fields

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2009
drop it? sounds like a challenge.
Me Too

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
She's just another fwb. He told her that and she knows that. She is nothing serious for him and that is why its all low key. Nothing more to report there. Drop it.
Wait.

No way did he say that and she is still there.
How desperate are girls?

Since: Jul 09

Gardenville, PA

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
and you know this because you were standing right there IF he said that?

Since: Jun 09

Naugatuck, CT

#6 Sep 21, 2009
He/she doesn't know shit, they need to drop it and stop coming on here as if they know anything. There is no way a girl would be told that or that Dale would be dumb enough to tell someone that, she wouldn't stay after that - no one is that desperate. Probably just a friend of hers who doesn't want it getting around.
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Seriously people, there's no new girl. Everything on that other board is a lie. I'm guessing these rumors are all coming from the same person.
Me Too

Charlotte, NC

#8 Sep 21, 2009
mybaby88 wrote:
He/she doesn't know shit, they need to drop it and stop coming on here as if they know anything. There is no way a girl would be told that or that Dale would be dumb enough to tell someone that, she wouldn't stay after that - no one is that desperate. Probably just a friend of hers who doesn't want it getting around.
People know. Her friends(support group) wants everyone to know but, they will say, oh, I will say nothing.
People know. So what? She is not the first and not the last.
Why tell anyone? They cannot keep quiet. They are overwhelmed with excitement, glee, anxiety, they probably talk in their sleep.

Since: Jun 09

Naugatuck, CT

#9 Sep 21, 2009
I'm not saying she's not telling her friends and her friends aren't talking, I'm saying there is no way that someone KNOWS Dale said that to her first of all and secondly who would be around after that. I didn't get the impression from this girl that she's unaware, she seemed nice when we spoke on Talk Sports, she knows about his "friends", I'm sure she's a little in awe with the motorcoach, etc. but aside from that I don't think she'll allow him to walk all over her. For example, she'd let him know about it if there were pics of him in Vegas with girls on his lap - IMO. I do not know her personally but it's just a feeling from what she said but of course I could be wrong. My first thought was God I hope she's not laying down with him already but I guess if she's at the races every weekend - there's my answer, not making him work for it any more than the others I guess.
Me Too

Charlotte, NC

#10 Sep 21, 2009
Her friend "Joe" said a lot to her about Dale. What is she expecting from this? Is she the one to change him? He will do what he wants. He is captain of the boat. She is simply a passenger.
They will not say no to him.
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#11 Sep 21, 2009
Okay, this "Pam" chick doesn't exist. It's all made up...and there never was a "Joe" either. You really shouldn't believe everything you read online. Heck, when it comes to Dale Jr., you shouldn't believe anything!
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#12 Sep 21, 2009
OMG...I just checked out some of that Talk-Sports board and someone actually called me out over there! LOL I'm shocked, as I've never posted on that website, so I don't know what that's all about.

I guess I'm not the only one who knows this whole rumor is BS.
Me Too

Charlotte, NC

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Why would anyone make up a story?

It happened with Amy. Her family/friends came to her rescue.

They want you to know. Why tell anyone?

Poetry,

Where have you received your information?
Anonomous

Victoria, TX

#14 Sep 22, 2009
I think they are trying to divert you away from the real truth.
Thank you

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 22, 2009
"I think they are trying to divert you away from the real truth."

And the truth would be???

Since: Jul 09

Gardenville, PA

#16 Sep 22, 2009
Me Too wrote:
Why would anyone make up a story?
It happened with Amy. Her family/friends came to her rescue.
They want you to know. Why tell anyone?
Poetry,
Where have you received your information?
People make up stories.. who knows for sure that Dale and Amy were an item, unless you are in the group... All anyone has is what is posted here and people, take everything personal about Dale with a grain of salt
Whats what

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Sep 23, 2009
Where is this "Pam" from (state)? Does anyone really know her, or only from sites like Talk-sports, Twitter, Flickr, etc...

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#18 Sep 23, 2009
It doesn't matter who he is screwing, dating, "benefiting" whatever you want to call it. He will always stick with one until he gets bored then move on to the next. That's the thing with being gorgeous, famous, and rich. He can do whatever the heck he wants. Doesn't matter what anyone on here says about it. I don't think the girl posting the info knows what she is talking about. Seems Dale Jr. likes to keep these sort of things private.
Anonymous

AOL

#19 Sep 23, 2009
GORGEOUS??? The semi-famous rich part I will buy into, gorgeous not so much.
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#20 Sep 23, 2009
Whats what wrote:
Where is this "Pam" from (state)? Does anyone really know her, or only from sites like Talk-sports, Twitter, Flickr, etc...
She's apparently from the South, some say Florida. Some even think she's the person from FL who would posted here, the one who seemed to have "inside info".

I've talked to "Pam" for months, long before she came up with "Joe" or dating Dale, and she always spoke like a fan, not someone with inside info. Therefore, I don't believe her and the story she created.

Like I said, don't believe everything you read online, especially when it's about Dale Jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Dec '14 justleaveitalone 2,920
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
More from around the web