Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane

Apr 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hawk Eye

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. seems so close to finally winning again. There was his runner-up finish in the season-opening Daytona 500 and consecutive third-place finishes before the Easter weekend break.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jrw

Millersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I just call it like I and every one in the world sees it, even you. Joonyer is a complete loser on the track and on my team. That is why I give him so much shyt. He does not belong on the best team in the sport. There are numerous no name drivers that have had more wins working for HMS than Joonyer. Look up those stats and see if you get that warm fuzzy feeling hahaha!! Get back with me after that ok? Til then STFU!!!
No,YOU JUST LIKE TO RUN THAT BIG TRAP OF YOURS. I'll tell you something at 56 yrs old ...I don't need you to tell me a dang thing about racing...NASCAR -DRIVERS - STATS..OR anything else to do w/ Jr. or racing. But you want to tell me to shut the f up??? lmao..Well U STFUAH ! LMHAO GOOO JR.keep eating away at this jelaous thing,lol
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

jrw wrote:
<quoted text>No,YOU JUST LIKE TO RUN THAT BIG TRAP OF YOURS. I'll tell you something at 56 yrs old ...I don't need you to tell me a dang thing about racing...NASCAR -DRIVERS - STATS..OR anything else to do w/ Jr. or racing. But you want to tell me to shut the f up??? lmao..Well U STFUAH ! LMHAO GOOO JR.keep eating away at this jelaous thing,lol
"GOOO JR.keep eating away at this jelaous thing,"? Well, I guess he has to eat at something, he sure isn't eating away at any winning statistics. LMHAO!

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

jrw wrote:
<quoted text>No,YOU JUST LIKE TO RUN THAT BIG TRAP OF YOURS. I'll tell you something at 56 yrs old ...I don't need you to tell me a dang thing about racing...NASCAR -DRIVERS - STATS..OR anything else to do w/ Jr. or racing. But you want to tell me to shut the f up??? lmao..Well U STFUAH ! LMHAO GOOO JR.keep eating away at this jelaous thing,lol
No, at 56 years old, you need to find a better hobby than slavering over some 30-something year old never-was of a stock car driver.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Remember that song, " another saturday night and I ain't got nobody"? Goooooooooonior is singing, "another saturday night and I ain't got no trophy........"

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
Remember that song, " another saturday night and I ain't got nobody"? Goooooooooonior is singing, "another saturday night and I ain't got no trophy........"
... I got some money,'cause I still get paid
And how I wish I could just drive a race car
I'm in an awful way...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

The title of this thread is funny but all jokes aside, Joonyer just might have something for Jimmie in the 600 at Charlotte. The way he was running in the All Star race proved that to me. I hope he can race him for the win cause if he cant then we will have to watch 'ol 5 time win another race at CMS. I'm not a Dale fan at all, but I would like to see a good race.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
..... Joonyer just might have something for Jimmie in the 600 at Charlotte. The way he was running in the All Star race proved to me he must be running an illegal car......
I agree!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
Hahaha! In the All Star event it probably was illegal, you know what team he shares a garage with at HMS right?
Texas Female Racefan

Nederland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>No. If not for Dale Jr, NASCAR would still have a fan base that followed it for the RACING, and not a bunch of star-struck teeny-boppers, grannies, and inbred drunk-ass rednecks that think the last 4 words to The Star Spangled Banner are "Woo HOO!! Go Junior!!".
If not for Dale Jr...you wouldn't have a life, no doubt since you feel it necessary to talk trash about him and his fans. If you don't like Jr so much...why would you even waste your time on a Dale Earnhardt Jr forum?

Go Jr!
Texas Female (aka Grannie) Racefan
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Texas Female Racefan wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for Dale Jr...you wouldn't have a life, no doubt since you feel it necessary to talk trash about him and his fans. If you don't like Jr so much...why would you even waste your time on a Dale Earnhardt Jr forum?
Go Jr!
Texas Female (aka Grannie) Racefan
We figure its about as good a use of time bashing gooooooooonior and his fans as his fans wasting time fawning over a guy who cannot win a race. How long has it been now? Oh, he lost again last weekend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
We figure its about as good a use of time bashing gooooooooonior and his fans as his fans wasting time fawning over a guy who cannot win a race. How long has it been now? Oh, he lost again last weekend.
LMMFAO that's right Granny!!!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Eventually luck will prevail and jr will win a race, but not by his driving talent. It has been proven in the past, many times over, that the ONLY way jr can win is with a superior car, jr is not going to "out drive" anyone on the track.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

David Ragen has more wins this decade than Junior. And yet I don't see the media running up to Ragen and breathlessly asking him about his chances, every race. I also don't see the FOX announcer's falling over each other to heap praise on Mr. Ragen, week in and week out. I swear, Waltrip would drop his pants if Junior won a race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
David Ragen has more wins this decade than Junior. And yet I don't see the media running up to Ragen and breathlessly asking him about his chances, every race. I also don't see the FOX announcer's falling over each other to heap praise on Mr. Ragen, week in and week out. I swear, Waltrip would drop his pants if Junior won a race.
Hehehe! Joonyer aint a winner but you're right D.W. would drop Joonyer's pants if he would win and give him that ol Earnhardt kiss.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
The same announcers that showered Danica with praise for a 31st place 6 lap down finish and DW's comment was, and that's at Darlington! It must make those other drivers that finish in front of her and get no mention really proud of their efforts. Well she's starting 40th on Sunday so we can look forward to hearing many excuses for her poor finish. Nascar should let Jr. race Danica in a one on one race, that might guarantee one of them a win although a DNF is not out of the question for both of them.
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Things that make Dale Jr bashers jealous. This list is a copy from another Dale Jr fourm:
He is always gracious, He drives with respect,
He has driven every lap of every race this year,
He doesn't wreck other drivers on purpose,
He accepts defeat with grace and dignity,
He accepts blame if he makes a mistake,
He takes care of his car, engine, and tires.
He is respectful of the media...even those who continually disparage him.
He is brutally honest even when it reflects badly on him.
He is the face of NASCAR, and has more fans than any other driver.
He is modest in a sport where a lot of drivers are boastful.
He controls his emotions, HE IS THIRD IN POINTS!
There is so much more however I think this list is enough for the bashers at this time!!!!!
Dale Seniors ghost

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I feel close to return of my head to my body.
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Grannie, these threads go to multiple forums. I bash Joonyer fans because for the first several years of his so called career, Joonyer fans were, by far, the most obnoxious fans in the stands. As for Joonyer, that is another story, most NASCAR insiders and many drivers think that during the 2001 to 2004 time Joonyer was allowed to have something a little extra on the plate tracks so that NASCAR could play on the story line of DEI winning on the track that took Earnhardt Sr. from us. Take that short period and the plate wins during that short time away and you have a middle of the pack driver in the best equipment money can buy and he can not BUY a win. I am not a Kurt Busch fan, however, Kurt has more talent in his little finger than Joonyer has in his whole body. Same for Reagan Smith and several others making the most of second rate equipment. Joonyer was a media made legend who never really had the heart, knowledge or ability to be what his name demanded of him and now he is, at best, a journeyman driver still driving the best equipment because of his name and not his ability.
Actually Kurt Bush has wrecked more cars this year than any other driver! Is that ability and talent????????

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Kurt Bush has wrecked more cars this year than any other driver! Is that ability and talent????????
I fairness to Kurt, he is driving for a low budget team with a low budget crew, however his abilty and talent should be telling him to drive that car to the best possible finish that car can get- which may be 15th. pushing the envelope trying to win and tearing up cars for a low buget team becomes a self fulfiling prophecy...
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Hey izzie, you forgot to add, he still cannot win!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) 10 min Wang 64
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••