Jr goes from 29th to 10th in two laps...

Jr goes from 29th to 10th in two laps at Dega: 01 Pepsi 400 anyone?

Posted in the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Dr Jr put on an astonishing display of power and speed as he made up all of his time plus some after pitting. It kind of makes a person wonder exactly he has "under that hood," at a restrictor plate track.

It sort of reminded me of the time he passed 7 drafting cars like they were standing still in the 01 Pepsi 400. It must be nice getting away with cheating like that!
Irishlad

Lakewood, WA

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Dr Jr put on an astonishing display of power and speed as he made up all of his time plus some after pitting. It kind of makes a person wonder exactly he has "under that hood," at a restrictor plate track.
It sort of reminded me of the time he passed 7 drafting cars like they were standing still in the 01 Pepsi 400. It must be nice getting away with cheating like that!
Another moron with nothing better to do...get a life!

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Dr Jr put on an astonishing display of power and speed as he made up all of his time plus some after pitting. It kind of makes a person wonder exactly he has "under that hood," at a restrictor plate track.
It sort of reminded me of the time he passed 7 drafting cars like they were standing still in the 01 Pepsi 400. It must be nice getting away with cheating like that!
No cheating, He got there on Pure driving skill, and the fact that cars were wrecking and running out of gas didn't hurt either.

“Earnhardt Fans Rule”

Since: Sep 07

Florida

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Dr Jr put on an astonishing display of power and speed as he made up all of his time plus some after pitting. It kind of makes a person wonder exactly he has "under that hood," at a restrictor plate track.
It sort of reminded me of the time he passed 7 drafting cars like they were standing still in the 01 Pepsi 400. It must be nice getting away with cheating like that!
You mean with help from Mike wallace and then Jeremy Mayfield in the 400. watch the tape. Kyle must have had a big restrictor plate too when he pulled to the outside all by himself to pass Tony at this year's 400. Certain drivers understand the draft better than others. If Nascar is doing so much to help Jr then why is he doing so bad.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#5 Nov 4, 2009
It's a shame that will all that driving skill that jr has, he can't show someone like Jimmie Johnson how to win a cup title..........

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
No cheating, He got there on Pure driving skill, and the fact that cars were wrecking and running out of gas didn't hurt either.
NO, I beg to differ it was obvious that Jr had a bigger restrictor plate than the rest of the field, as usual.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
No cheating, He got there on Pure driving skill, and the fact that cars were wrecking and running out of gas didn't hurt either.
Lisa, it was obvi obvious that Jr had more HP all day than the rest of the field. I doubt nascar gave him the same plate as everyone else. A bigger plate would give the favorite driver more power to pass like he was doing...

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa, it was obvi obvious that Jr had more HP all day than the rest of the field. I doubt nascar gave him the same plate as everyone else. A bigger plate would give the favorite driver more power to pass like he was doing...
No, He had the same plate as everyone else, it was driving talent that got him up there.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Ohhh, that driving talent that we constantly hear about!!!! What an expert at race setups, too!!! Amazing how the "plate" has been set for lit'l jr, and still he is 23RD in points!!!!! NO WINS!! 2 TOP 5'S...... I guess he is just too talented!!!

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2009
3TOES wrote:
Ohhh, that driving talent that we constantly hear about!!!! What an expert at race setups, too!!! Amazing how the "plate" has been set for lit'l jr, and still he is 23RD in points!!!!! NO WINS!! 2 TOP 5'S...... I guess he is just too talented!!!
Instead of constantly making stupid comments, go out and find a life.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#11 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of constantly making stupid comments, go out and find a life.
You know what is really stupid, well I'll tell you, It's that red-headed step child in 23rd place in NASCAR cup points, now that is what is really stupid!!! NO WIN JR!!!

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 4, 2009
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is really stupid, well I'll tell you, It's that red-headed step child in 23rd place in NASCAR cup points, now that is what is really stupid!!! NO WIN JR!!!
Awww are you bitter cause Jr took your wife? Cry me a river Get a shamwow to wipe your tears
Bigkahuna1

Marlboro, NJ

#13 Nov 4, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa, it was obvi obvious that Jr had more HP all day than the rest of the field. I doubt nascar gave him the same plate as everyone else. A bigger plate would give the favorite driver more power to pass like he was doing...
Now, let's get real... there were so many lead changes, with a lot of drivers showing more HP all day long. So was NASCAR cheating for all of them? How could they even keep it all straight as to who had "bigger" restrictor plates even???

I know you don't like Jr, but can we put the "he gets bigger restrictor plates" than the rest of the cars. If that was so, how in the world did he not win?

Here's my conspiracy: I think it's because the other 10 cars in front of him had bigger restrictor plates! Anyone want to jump on board that one?
Jim

Bow, NH

#14 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of constantly making stupid comments, go out and find a life.
It's unfortunate (for all of us) you don't heed your own words.
Jim

Bow, NH

#15 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, He had the same plate as everyone else, it was driving talent that got him up there.
If talent got him up there, then tell me what made him drop back?

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unfortunate (for all of us) you don't heed your own words.
Still bitter aren't you Jim?
Jim

Bow, NH

#17 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still bitter aren't you Jim?
Since you place it in a question form, I will answer you.

I am not, nor have I ever been "bitter" on this site, what I have been is truthful, honest and correct.

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you place it in a question form, I will answer you.
I am not, nor have I ever been "bitter" on this site, what I have been is truthful, honest and correct.
Then Be truthful in that Biff is not as good as you think.
Jim

Bow, NH

#19 Nov 4, 2009
JohnnyDeppfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Be truthful in that Biff is not as good as you think.
Since you seem to know me so well please tell me, how good do "I" think he is?

"I" would love to know what "I" think.

BTW I love the capital "B"; it works so well on a word that shouldn't be capitalized.
Irishlad

Lakewood, WA

#20 Nov 4, 2009
Greg Biffle
Wins 14
T-5 57
T-10 93
Poles 6

Dale Jr.
Wins 18
T-5 88
T-10 142
Poles 8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In defense of Heather Bresch Oct '16 Ray 1
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... Sep '16 Community Disorga... 27
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web