CUP: Junior - Unfinished Business

CUP: Junior - Unfinished Business

There are 29 comments on the Speed Channel story from Jan 15, 2013, titled CUP: Junior - Unfinished Business. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

Conventional wisdom held that Dale Earnhardt Jr., 38, would have at least one Sprint Cup championship by now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 24, 2013
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>All the money in the world could'nt buy him or his fans what they want most. Success. He just can't beat the talent he is competing against.
Well they are
quite a few of the drivers not having to much success. Win or lose I will be his fan.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Jan 25, 2013
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
They not have cheat Lick Hendlick A-one equipment.
Wang have blidge Wang serr you. Cheap.
I want you to stop replying to everything I put on Topix. I am not writing to you stupid.
You are not liked or wanted on here so Scat......Go back where you came from.

Since: Nov 09

Birmingham, AL

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to stop replying to everything I put on Topix. I am not writing to you stupid.
You are not liked or wanted on here so Scat......Go back where you came from.
Why you gotta be like that?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jan 26, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text> Why you gotta be like that?
I am just fed up with his crap in ever line about Dale Jr.
He never mentions anything about other drivers or the races. he just likes to stir up SHI$.....
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#29 Jan 26, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well they are
quite a few of the drivers not having to much success. Win or lose I will be his fan.
I guess there isn't much choice when you are dependant on his sponsorship dollars.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jan 26, 2013
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>I guess there isn't much choice when you are dependant on his sponsorship dollars.
I guess we are dependant we love his help in our NHRA racing.
redrum

Mineville, NY

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we are dependant we love his help in our NHRA racing.
Dreaming again, What will you come up with next?

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#33 Jan 27, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I am just fed up with his crap in ever line about Dale Jr.
He never mentions anything about other drivers or the races. he just likes to stir up SHI$.....
Ummm... isn't this a Dale Jr Topix Discussion...?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#34 Jan 31, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm... isn't this a Dale Jr Topix Discussion...?
The only discussion is, Joonyer is a loser....end of discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Apr '15 tom wingo 4
new puppy for Jr. Apr '15 racemom1213p 1
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr '15 tom wingo 11
Dale Jr. wins first twin qualifier Feb '15 WHOYAKIDDING 1
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Dec '14 justleaveitalone 2,920
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
More from around the web