Dale Earnhardt Jr. trying to rebound ...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. trying to rebound after season of discontent at Hendrick Motorsports

There are 47 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Sep 18, 2009, titled Dale Earnhardt Jr. trying to rebound after season of discontent at Hendrick Motorsports. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Hendrick Motorsports driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. will not be participating in the Chase For The Sprint Cup this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2009
what is he trying to rebound from, a hangover
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Get Rid of him!
Ess

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Will it be sad if he never wins a championship or will he just be a victim of over zealous announcers who are paid to hype the living bejesus out of anything or everything.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
I think a season in ARCA might help the "stuttering idiot". It's obvious he simply doesn't have the talent to compete in Cup anymore. Heck the only time he really competed was when DEI was cheating on the restrictor plate races.
Yeah, cause all 18 of his wins were on restrictor plate tracks.

*rolls eyes*

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
I think a season in ARCA might help the "stuttering idiot". It's obvious he simply doesn't have the talent to compete in Cup anymore. Heck the only time he really competed was when DEI was cheating on the restrictor plate races.
Who cares what a no good for nothing ratler thinks...All they can do is spew poison.......

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what the "stuttering idiot" has to say,.........even if he could talk english.
He get's paid to talk
sorry don't think you do.
Christy

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 19, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do. Why won't he go to a speech therapist? He could get help for his impediment and stuttering. Plus he's going to have to, his racing career if you call it that is quickly coming to an end. Wanna bet he'll be let go from Hendrick after another terrible season next year.
He's not stuttering he's from the south idiot.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows the "stuttering idiot" is from the south. Listen to his interviews he sounds like Mel Tillis, he needs speech therapy something bad.
Uh, this, uh, that, the dumb mf'er can't speak a word without saying uh first, and he can't compete.
You are nothing but a big time whinner give it a rest. We are tired of your same shit day after day...

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Take away those restrictor plate races (that they were allowed to cheat, see Michael Waltrip, LOL) and how many does the "stuttering idiot" have?
11, to be exact. I bet that's more then you thought.
Ralph

Kansas City, MO

#16 Sep 20, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows the "stuttering idiot" is from the south. Listen to his interviews he sounds like Mel Tillis, he needs speech therapy something bad.
Uh, this, uh, that, the dumb mf'er can't speak a word without saying uh first, and he can't compete.
You're just another southern idiot with no path in life. At least he has a Job.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 20, 2009
Kornbak Ratler wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a speech pathologist now?

FYI, not all stutterers need therapy. Tiger Woods is a stutterer, is he dumb too?

Your statements connecting intelligence to speech fluency are wrong. And the only level of intelligence that is in question here, is yours.....

Watseka, IL

#18 Sep 20, 2009
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You're just another southern idiot with no path in life. At least he has a Job.
Hee hee. Good one.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#19 Sep 20, 2009
Damn Kornbak, they're playing kick the can with your butt and I don't know anyone anymore deserving.
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#20 Sep 20, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
Damn Kornbak, they're playing kick the can with your butt and I don't know anyone anymore deserving.
Damn, did you see the "stuttering idiot" crying today about someone not having any talent. Oh, yeah the "stuttering idiot" was near tears. It was a great moment for the "JR88SUX Retard Nation". I loved it!
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#21 Sep 20, 2009
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You're just another southern idiot with no path in life. At least he has a Job.
Southern? I'm from out west, ya dumb canuck. Psssssssssssssst, here's a little advise don't assume someones ISP is there actual location. Now you probably wont make such stupid posts in the future.

Time to go and salute that maple leaf, boi!
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#22 Sep 20, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
11, to be exact. I bet that's more then you thought.
So basically half of the "stuttering idiots" wins were from cheating. OK, I got ya.
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#23 Sep 20, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
Hey cottage cheese but, NO ONE can kick my butt. You ready rumble? You have to put down the bag of chips first. Hmmmmmmmm, I bet those keys are really greasy.
Kornback Rattler

New Orleans, LA

#25 Sep 20, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get banned again Socrates?
No but you did, fatty. Note: all female "stuttering idiot" fans are known to be at least 65.2llbs overweight.

JR' sfatfemalefans.com

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#27 Sep 20, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you did, fatty. Note: all female "stuttering idiot" fans are known to be at least 65.2llbs overweight.
JR' sfatfemalefans.com
Thanks for proving you are full of crap on here. I happen to know quite a few female Jr fans who are not overweight.
masimons

Kansas City, MO

#28 Sep 20, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
JR' sfatfemalefans.com
Your link is broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... Jul 24 Fart news 10
News Danica Patrick Goes Tit for Tat With Dale Earnh... Jul 22 Fart news 17
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Jun '15 Thetruth 33
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Apr '15 tom wingo 4
new puppy for Jr. Apr '15 racemom1213p 1
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr '15 tom wingo 11
More from around the web