Amy R / Adultress
who

Phoenix, AZ

#2935 Feb 13, 2011
If it was not his idea for the party, then whose idea was it? Why did he let it happen?
here ya go

Clermont, FL

#2936 Feb 13, 2011
who wrote:
If it was not his idea for the party, then whose idea was it? Why did he let it happen?
Name the last time he told one of his loser friends no. That would be never.
anxiously waiting

Hillsboro, MO

#2937 Jan 10, 2012
tiredofthedrama wrote:
According to someone "in the know" on another board, they are trying to get pregnant.
Can't wait to see another Jr.!!!:))
Kris

Sarasota, FL

#2938 Jan 11, 2012
Not sure if anyone cares, but I researched Amy's divorce and found out that the papers were originally filed on 11/13/2008. If she really did leave her husband for Jr, they have been dating for a long time.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2939 Jan 12, 2012
Kris wrote:
Not sure if anyone cares, but I researched Amy's divorce and found out that the papers were originally filed on 11/13/2008. If she really did leave her husband for Jr, they have been dating for a long time.
That divorce was on the rocks before Jr
came into view.Big daddy coach was having his flings..She had enough out of him.
Lily

Gray, KY

#2941 Mar 17, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>That divorce was on the rocks before Jr
came into view.Big daddy coach was having his flings..She had enough out of him.
You are so far from the truth it isn't funny. Junior isn't her first rodeo. Hubby told her cheat one more time and I'm out, well guess what, she cheated and bragged, and got caught. Her hubby told her to get a divorce and she could pay for it. She always has wanted more and more and will do what ever it takes and use whoever to get it.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#2942 Mar 18, 2013
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so far from the truth it isn't funny. Junior isn't her first rodeo. Hubby told her cheat one more time and I'm out, well guess what, she cheated and bragged, and got caught. Her hubby told her to get a divorce and she could pay for it. She always has wanted more and more and will do what ever it takes and use whoever to get it.
Hubby was having flings also . He was my nephew's coach and the team knew what he was doing...He did not deny it to them.I say him and Amy
are both better off and happier.Thats the truth smoke it in your pipe,,,,
Lea Kennedy

United States

#2943 Mar 20, 2013
Hey everyone! Please vote for my good friend Matt Poole from Matt Poole Racing!! Rene and Kelley Earnhardt are endorsing him and he is currently #8 on the "Hot list"!! He really needs your votes! He's a great person and deserves to fulfill his dreams of racing! Please click "vote" 5 times in a row, like, and share to all of your friends on Facebook or twitter! Then shoot on over to Facebook and send him a friend request! Matt Poole is on fire right now to win this!! Check him out! Thank you!!

http://peakstockcardream.com/contestant-bio.p...

https://www.facebook.com/matt.poole.391...
lily

Fishers, IN

#2944 Oct 3, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubby was having flings also . He was my nephew's coach and the team knew what he was doing...He did not deny it to them.I say him and Amy
are both better off and happier.Thats the truth smoke it in your pipe,,,,
You are still wrong. You sons coach? He wasn't even coaching when they were married. He didn't start coaching until a year after the divorce was final. Yep I know him and her but I don't have to pretend to know everyone. You have said you know Jr, Sr, etc. Now Tommy was your sons coach. LMAO!!!!!!! Your wonnderful adultress has banged quite a few looking for a richer wallet.

Location hidden

#2945 Oct 4, 2013
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still wrong. You sons coach? He wasn't even coaching when they were married. He didn't start coaching until a year after the divorce was final. Yep I know him and her but I don't have to pretend to know everyone. You have said you know Jr, Sr, etc. Now Tommy was your sons coach. LMAO!!!!!!! Your wonnderful adultress has banged quite a few looking for a richer wallet.
I never mentioned my son your wrong about that just like everything else you say. Her and Jr are happy so you need to move on.

Location hidden

#2946 Oct 5, 2013
lily wrote:
<quoted text>
He assisted coach Joker Phillips in coaching wide receivers starting in the 2004 season. This was before they married. I don't believe anything you say.
Marty

Katy, TX

#2947 Oct 5, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned my son your wrong about that just like everything else you say. Her and Jr are happy so you need to move on.
So, Jr can't even get himself a woman that he doesn't steal from someone else. That Jr. he's such a class act.

Location hidden

#2948 Oct 7, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Jr can't even get himself a woman that he doesn't steal from someone else. That Jr. he's such a class act.
How do you steal
someone????? It takes 2 agreeable people or its kidnaping. I am sure this is not the first time a married woman left her husband and found
happiness with another man.
Woodpecker

Ukiah, CA

#2949 Oct 13, 2013
Seriously? Found happiness in the arm of another man who completes her. Get real. It's because he has money. Save your breathe for people who think her brain works right when it comes to saying uh huh to Dale Jr. Like this gal would of dated him if he drove a big rig for a living. She is there to grab hold of his money and it won't be long before she is entitled to it. One more year and she has half of his estate and you will be there watching her cry as she convinces the media that he was distant and uncaring. That she tried everything. Don't you see the games people play honey. Doesn't matter because he has plenty of bucks and can do this over and over again in life. Don't hate her, hate the player.

Location hidden

#2950 Oct 17, 2013
Woodpecker wrote:
Seriously? Found happiness in the arm of another man who completes her. Get real. It's because he has money. Save your breathe for people who think her brain works right when it comes to saying uh huh to Dale Jr. Like this gal would of dated him if he drove a big rig for a living. She is there to grab hold of his money and it won't be long before she is entitled to it. One more year and she has half of his estate and you will be there watching her cry as she convinces the media that he was distant and uncaring. That she tried everything. Don't you see the games people play honey. Doesn't matter because he has plenty of bucks and can do this over and over again in life. Don't hate her, hate the player.
,Well what about the other drivers who have gotten divorced or hooked up with divorced women? I don't think its yours mine or anyone else's business
Her and Jr deserve a life together if that's what they choose.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2951 Oct 20, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>,Well what about the other drivers who have gotten divorced or hooked up with divorced women? I don't think its yours mine or anyone else's business
Don't waste you time replying to pickerwoods, Snow. Especially left coast pickerwoods. After this afternoons race, pickerwood probably really does have reason to whine. Jr. race up front all day, only finished second because of a crash, jumped TWO spots in points and is probably laying up right now with one of the best looking women in NASCAR. The beauty of the situation is, even if she was after his money, at 300 million he can afford her. Damn pickerwood, you ain't never going to make that kind of money picking cucumbers in the left coast state.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#2952 Nov 7, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned my son your wrong about that just like everything else you say. Her and Jr are happy so you need to move on.
The person said son but they meant nephew...And he was a player in 2004.-Do you really think the coaches allowed thim to help coach the receivers?- Got your timeline wrong just like the jr when he mentions dating a few years. They hooked up in 2008 and Tommy wasnt having affairs..she did...nice try though
wondering

Chicago, IL

#2953 Nov 7, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>,Well what about the other drivers who have gotten divorced or hooked up with divorced women? I don't think its yours mine or anyone else's business
so its ok now for her to be an adulteress a for him banging a married woman because other drivers got divorced and hooked up with divorced woman? BIG digfrence is she was married not divorced when they hooked up and he knew it
Disgusted

Orlando, FL

#2954 Sep 15, 2014
I'm going to resurrect a dead thread... How JR and Amy became a couple is not really anyone's place to judge. Isn't looking up her personal information stalking? Because that's why you all are doing. As far as claiming to know these people I doubt you do. How do you know what she gets or doesn't get? Really get a life and accept the fact Dale Jr has a girlfriend and if she went outside her marriage she's the one who has to answer to the powers that be.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

#2955 Dec 29, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
I'm going to resurrect a dead thread... How JR and Amy became a couple is not really anyone's place to judge. Isn't looking up her personal information stalking? Because that's why you all are doing. As far as claiming to know these people I doubt you do. How do you know what she gets or doesn't get? Really get a life and accept the fact Dale Jr has a girlfriend and if she went outside her marriage she's the one who has to answer to the powers that be.
i haven't been here in years. everyone is still talkin about her for some reason. to me they both got what they wanted: he got a trophy(in his eyes) and she's gettin the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl ... Jan 17 IsPhartse 5
Dale Jr & Dale Sr Nascar races on DVD Many old ... (Aug '13) Dec '17 SteveG 4
News Nascar Ceo Brian France's behavior at awards ce... Dec '17 Usually phartse 15
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct '17 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct '17 Audrey Arden 21
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
More from around the web