|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Smoke2008 wrote:
Hey look, he isn't the one who was married, but I do agree he shouldn't have started nailing the slut while she was still Mrs. Whoever she was. I mean if he had had the common decency to keep it in his pants until she was divorced this wouldn't be an issue. Not that it's likely to effect his financial position, which would be a real kick in the ass. The funniest part of this whole thing is everything he's ever said points to his being a person with serious commitment issues. So he hooks up with some goldigging slut who cheated on her husband. Bueller, anyone??
I agree.

If Jr had waited to date her after she was divorced and not while she was still living with the man, the fans would not be outraged.

When her name first surfaced, she opened her myspace up and the fans found it. She had photos of her and her hubby on facebook and was bragging about her marriage, WHILE she was banging Jr. Once that myspace hit this forum, she locked it down.
no longer a fan

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Blue Sky wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #2676
cheats???
I'm curious to your two posts. Hes, the MAN and ALWAYS... yet he lied, etc and then you said; well he without sin...

So he's still the MAN (for what I don't know) and even though he sinned/cheated with a married woman, it's OK because he's the MAN?
no longer a fan

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

ohb wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would that be any of your business?? Just for the record I have not dumped anyone!! Dale Jr is a better person than a lot of the people posting negative things about him. So just get a life and leave Dale Jr alone!!
Please tell us how Jr is a better person than...???? He lied to the media, he was involved with a married woman, now divorced (nothing against the divorce, just the married and fooling around with Jr). So I would love to hear why you think he is a better person than some of the people voicing their opinion?
Blue Sky

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

no longer a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to your two posts. Hes, the MAN and ALWAYS... yet he lied, etc and then you said; well he without sin...
So he's still the MAN (for what I don't know) and even though he sinned/cheated with a married woman, it's OK because he's the MAN?
He is not married so he can't be cheating.
Unfreakinbelieva ble

Lethbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

Blue Sky wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not married so he can't be cheating.
Some light reading....

Adultery: Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and another person who is not their married spouse.

In most countries, adultery is a legal ground for divorce(the other being, generally,cruelty).

The person who seduces another's spouse is known as the "adulterer."

In old English law, this gave a husband an action against the adulterer, known as criminal conversation.

Although adultery has ordinarily been regarded as a legal wrong, it has not always been considered a crime. Historically it was punishable solely in courts created by the church to impose good morals. In the ecclesiastical courts, adultery was any act of sexual intercourse by a married person with someone not his or her spouse. The act was considered wrongful regardless of whether or not the other person was married. At common law, adultery was wrongful intercourse between a married woman and any man other than her husband.

North Carolina defines adultery as occurring when any man and woman "lewdly and lasciviously associate, bed, and cohabit together.

adultery n. consensual sexual relations when one of the participants is legally married to another. In some states it is still a crime and is grounds for divorce for the spouse of the married adulterer. The criminal charges are almost never brought, and in those states in which there is no-fault divorce (or dissolution), adultery is legally not relevant. Until the 1970s, in community property states adultery was grounds for giving the person cheated upon most of the couple's property, often resulting in lurid and long trials and grist for scandal newspapers

Adultery is defined as consensual sexual relations when one of the participants is legally married to another. Some states have laws making it a crime and and in many states it is grounds for divorce for the spouse of the married adulterer. Adultery statutes are based upon the married status of the parties, and a breakdown in the marital relationship is not a defense. Adultery is rarely prosecuted, and in no-fault divorce (or dissolution) states, adultery is legally not relevant. In some states, adultery statutes require heterosexual intercourse to have taken place.

Even though Jr is not the married party, he is still considered an adulterer. Want to question where I got it all....try google.com search engine on the definitions of the words. My sources were dictionary sites and legal sites. The main adulterer is the married party, but the person they slept with is also considered an adulterer, fornicator, cheater etc. Also, the law does not recognize the breakdown of a marriage as an excuse for extramarital sex. In order to NOT be considered an adulterer, you must be legally divorced.

Don't believe my post, start doing some research.

Jr is as much at fault as Amy is. If the boy learned to keep his zipper closed, he wouldn't be getting slammed.
Unfreakinbelieva ble

Lethbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

no longer a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how Jr is a better person than...???? He lied to the media, he was involved with a married woman, now divorced (nothing against the divorce, just the married and fooling around with Jr). So I would love to hear why you think he is a better person than some of the people voicing their opinion?
what made me laugh was when he told the media that the NE article was not true. It sure as heck was true.
Unfreakinbelieva ble

Lethbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

EXO 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery.

LEV 18:20 "'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and
defile yourself with her.

20:10 "'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife
of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to
death.

There are many more but I figured I'd stop at death to the adulteress and adulterer.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Unfreakinbelievable wrote:
EXO 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery.
LEV 18:20 "'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and
defile yourself with her.
20:10 "'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife
of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to
death.
There are many more but I figured I'd stop at death to the adulteress and adulterer.
dang unfreakin, this stuff is really bothering you. his career in racing is already dead, imo. he's just getting that last bit of money before he retires. well, maybe not. his blind followers will keep him rich and in racing for a while, unfortunately, just hoping that a couple more wins come around. don't think he will ever win a championship.
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Looks like she is front and center at the HOF induction ceremony. Wonder when the "announcement" will be. I agree with his career being dead. This is probably a last grasp for attention. Let's she how long she lasts without being center of attention - or will the money be enough.
Kelley

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Is Amy Adulteress at the HOF ceremony with Jr.? Is that her to his left?
Kelley

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Wonder how much of Jr.' money she promised to the ex to make him go away...maybe AA told ex-hubby to go ahead and get an advance from the Enquirer while she waits to get her hands into the jackpot.
Kelley

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Smoke, you are right-She is a con artist-If she could land herself in Johnny Depp's bed next she would do it in a second. She migt be one rung higher than Kortney Cole. I actually prefer Liz to this latest POA.
speeddemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Well she is there....they're together! He is something else!
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

guess since the story is out he doesn't or can't hide her anymore. not very respectfull where she is being brought out to the public. never knew sr, but don't think he would be happy to have her there. jmo.
but, think they are alot alike in that they deceive people for money.
speeddemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

He should have took her to races and slowly bring her out......he just brought her out to one of the biggest events. I think if he would of done it slow more people would except it.
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

I just don't think it's appropriate for her (and who is that next to Kelley?)to be there, especially with his grandmother being present. She is not a member of the Earnhardt family. I am aware that's her ultimate goal, but for Jr.to drag her out from under her rock for this event just screams disrespect to me. If he's looking to make a statement/point he can rest assured that he has. It's just not the one he wanted - I can assure him of that.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Kelley wrote:
Wonder how much of Jr.' money she promised to the ex to make him go away...maybe AA told ex-hubby to go ahead and get an advance from the Enquirer while she waits to get her hands into the jackpot.
i would think he is more descent then that. wouldn't stoop to thier level. so far he hasn't, that we know of. the ex will have all the success and, well, the other will have the backlash.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

is that her or kerry's wife?
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

jr doesn't look very comfortable. hmmm, guess that was her. he's leaning pretty far out. he did that with the lizzard too at the rodeo. i remember seeing photos of him with other girlfriends where he is holding hands or kissing them and standing in victory lane with them. even kortnie got more respect from jr. i'm sure he realizes what kind of poison she can possibly be to his career. just not sure why he chose to bring her to these events, nless he is truely in love, but he sure doesn't look like he is in love. we'll see...
Claire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Yeah, it's her. From end to end it looks like Teresa, Taylor, Kerry, Kelley, Kelley's guy?, Amy, Junior, and Martha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 24 Wang 68
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun '14 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••