Amy R / Adultress
jenn

Las Vegas, NV

#2484 Dec 29, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't skirt the issue so don't accuse me of that I refused to answer it - that's a totally different reason. Why would I answer how I know what I know no one would if they were telling the truth I mean really use some common sense and think about it. If you don't want to believe what I'm posting I never said you had to believe it or not believe it this is a public message board and that was your choice as to whether to believe it just ignore it if you don't believe it no reason to go on the attack accuse me of betraying others and lecturing me on how that's just not right and yes the stalking accusation was a terrible thing to accuse someone of just because I won't disclose how I know what I know.
OMG.. you are soooo funny..you have to stop..i'm going pee my pants..lol
Interesting

Driftwood, PA

#2485 Dec 29, 2009
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how she keeps egging you on in this debate in post no: 2480? She's nut's, I'm tellin ya! lmao
Not egging her on at all just quoting what she said to me so why don't you call her out for egging me on??????????
Interesting

Driftwood, PA

#2486 Dec 29, 2009
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.. you are soooo funny..you have to stop..i'm going pee my pants..lol
Glad you find the truth so funny.
Interesting

Driftwood, PA

#2487 Dec 29, 2009
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Stalker Supporter! lmao
You know you are a really nasty ignorant person. You think you're funny but you're not.
jenn

Las Vegas, NV

#2488 Dec 29, 2009
think it is funny!!!laugh or cry.. baby..laugh or cry
Talk sports Vet is back

Arlington, TX

#2489 Dec 29, 2009
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are a really nasty ignorant person. You think you're funny but you're not.
Patterns...Patterns ....that is how you give yourself away calling people nasty... not answering the questions and the fact that you try to pick fights with people you think will take it Please just admit you KNOW NOTHING and move on ..... Because you don't .... you did this on Talksports and flicker ..... BUSTED....
Deb

AOL

#2490 Dec 29, 2009
rotflmfao!!!!
Interesting

Driftwood, PA

#2491 Dec 29, 2009
jenn wrote:
think it is funny!!!laugh or cry.. baby..laugh or cry
What is your problem?
Interesting

Frenchville, PA

#2492 Dec 29, 2009
Talk sports Vet is back wrote:
<quoted text>
Patterns...Patterns ....that is how you give yourself away calling people nasty... not answering the questions and the fact that you try to pick fights with people you think will take it Please just admit you KNOW NOTHING and move on ..... Because you don't .... you did this on Talksports and flicker ..... BUSTED....
You're seeing things I'm afraid to say. Never posted on Talk Sports or Flickr. I'm not busted cause you don't know what you're talking about. Nasty is just a word I use in place of some of the ones I'd really like to use. I didn't pick any of these fights I was attacked first when Jenn first went after me if you read the post to her after she called me a stalker I stated in it I thought she was one of the nice people on here boy I was wrong about that one she's proven that all by herself with HER posts. Then some of you others decided ALL ON YOUR OWN to get in this so don't blame me for YOUR CHOICE all I did was RESPOND to your attacks like ANYONE would. Read the posts carefully you can see that "PATTERN" of other people attacking me first that you think you are such an expert at detecting. You have no idea what I know or don't know and you have no right to tell me to move on.
Interesting

Frenchville, PA

#2493 Dec 29, 2009
Deb wrote:
rotflmfao!!!!
You are an awful person and I think you think you're cute that's sick.
anonymous

Ruskin, FL

#2494 Dec 29, 2009
Okay!!!!!! Enough this is tooo much energy wasted. Interesting, you never said anything that would offend anyone. Your stuff tended to be rational and believeable. This is ALL for fun!!!! That is it!! No one deserves to get called anything and no one truly deserves to receive all this negative energy. Please everyone, agree to dissagree. And let's respect each others rights to frivolous gossip!!!!!! I tried to read talk sports today for sh@ts & giggles....Not easy to read through like this one!!!!!!
jenn

Las Vegas, NV

#2495 Dec 29, 2009
lmao..
anonymous

Ruskin, FL

#2496 Dec 29, 2009
That's my girl jenn LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Question

Frenchville, PA

#2497 Dec 29, 2009
You know everyone has a right to their opinion and just cause they don't agree with you you post some smart A$$ answer but if they agree with you oh you love them up do you know how stupid you are making yourself look especially the lmao type of posts why can't you act like an adult I'm guessing it's because you aren't one.
jenn

Las Vegas, NV

#2498 Dec 29, 2009
well i always thought that a smarta$$ was better than a dumba$$...
Question

Frenchville, PA

#2499 Dec 29, 2009
jenn wrote:
well i always thought that a smarta$$ was better than a dumba$$...
Well you were wrong neither is very attractive to anyone and you are doing nothing but making yourself look like both.
Deb

AOL

#2500 Dec 29, 2009
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you were wrong neither is very attractive to anyone and you are doing nothing but making yourself look like both.
So are you!
Leave her alone

Frenchville, PA

#2501 Dec 29, 2009
You know you all should be ashamed of yourselves the way your are treating other posters one in particular and you know who I mean they didn't post anything that was offensive to have you start this war on them. One person made a post that I would find offensive too and the person they posted it to defended themselves why Jenn didn't you just let it go they answered your post no you had to keep pushing it knowing any normal person would need to continue to defend themself and then as usual on here others piled on. Now you think it's really fuuny and you've posted that in crude abbreviations along with a couple of others like Deb and Talk Sport Vet is back. You all need to grow up. They can post what they want just don't read the dam* stuff there's no need to attack.
Brittany

AOL

#2502 Dec 29, 2009
Leave her alone wrote:
You know you all should be ashamed of yourselves the way your are treating other posters one in particular and you know who I mean they didn't post anything that was offensive to have you start this war on them. One person made a post that I would find offensive too and the person they posted it to defended themselves why Jenn didn't you just let it go they answered your post no you had to keep pushing it knowing any normal person would need to continue to defend themself and then as usual on here others piled on. Now you think it's really fuuny and you've posted that in crude abbreviations along with a couple of others like Deb and Talk Sport Vet is back. You all need to grow up. They can post what they want just don't read the dam* stuff there's no need to attack.
STFU!
HighTimes

Morristown, TN

#2503 Dec 29, 2009
Who's that girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl ... Jan 17 IsPhartse 5
Dale Jr & Dale Sr Nascar races on DVD Many old ... (Aug '13) Dec '17 SteveG 4
News Nascar Ceo Brian France's behavior at awards ce... Dec '17 Usually phartse 15
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct '17 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct '17 Audrey Arden 21
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
More from around the web