The Draft Master

Since: Nov 09

United States

#1 May 5, 2013
He can see the air. He owns the super speedways. He builds his own engines and changes his own tires on pitstops...
With a resume like that, it's easy to understand how he breezed his way to a 17th place win at Talladega today.
Ahhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 6, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
He can see the air. He owns the super speedways. He builds his own engines and changes his own tires on pitstops...
With a resume like that, it's easy to understand how he breezed his way to a 17th place win at Talladega today.
Ahhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!
Great news coming from a MOUTH MASTER.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#3 May 6, 2013
Not only is jr the "Draft Master" in all of motorsports, but he is a fine fisherman too!!! That's why they call him the "MasterBaitor".
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 6, 2013
3TOES wrote:
Not only is jr the "Draft Master" in all of motorsports, but he is a fine fisherman too!!! That's why they call him the "MasterBaitor".
What do they call you???
The horneytoad......

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#5 May 7, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>What do they call you???
The horneytoad......
Now come on Snow, you did get a lit'l grin from that one, by the way, Blaney passed jr right before the finish in a "sub par, go or go homer ride", or did you miss it. Dave Blaney a few weeks ago went to Port Royal Speedway in his own sprint car of his own design and just kicked butt!!, he had equipment failure the night before at Williams Grove or he would have cleaned their clocks as well. Just curious, when has jr ever visited a small track to compete against the locals, or is he just "too good" to lower himself to that level.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 7, 2013
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Now come on Snow, you did get a lit'l grin from that one, by the way, Blaney passed jr right before the finish in a "sub par, go or go homer ride", or did you miss it. Dave Blaney a few weeks ago went to Port Royal Speedway in his own sprint car of his own design and just kicked butt!!, he had equipment failure the night before at Williams Grove or he would have cleaned their clocks as well. Just curious, when has jr ever visited a small track to compete against the locals, or is he just "too good" to lower himself to that level.
If Blaney is so dang good why is he always draging his tail in nascar?? His son is better than he is. Jr don't have time for all them small tracks he has to many business projects to take care of.
lol

Oak Hill, WV

#7 May 8, 2013
Goooonior lost....again

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#8 May 8, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>If Blaney is so dang good why is he always draging his tail in nascar?? His son is better than he is. Jr don't have time for all them small tracks he has to many business projects to take care of.
Weellll, Blaney's son will ALWAYS be better than jr's son,'cause jr is too stupid to know how to create a son!!! Yes, jr is busy .....busy living in the shadow of his daddy.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#9 May 8, 2013
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Weellll, Blaney's son will ALWAYS be better than jr's son,'cause jr is too stupid to know how to create a son!!! Yes, jr is busy .....busy living in the shadow of his daddy.
I guess he thinks he should be married first. Everyone is not like Casey Mears and Denny Hamlin
having kids while shacking with the girlfriend. He cannot help who his daddy is but I don't see him in anyone's shadow. Where is this great racer Blaney in points???
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Goooonior lost....again
So did
a total of 42 drivers. Some of them very unhappy and
running off at the mouth. Kylie Busch and Stinkhouse did a great
job cleaning out the field.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#11 May 20, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he thinks he should be married first. Everyone is not like Casey Mears and Denny Hamlin
having kids while shacking with the girlfriend. He cannot help who his daddy is but I don't see him in anyone's shadow. Where is this great racer Blaney in points???
Yes, the earnhardts are the model for the "perfect family life" in America. Oh, if only the rest of the country would follow the standards of the earnhardts, since they are without sin.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2013
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess
Dave Blaney will need to go back to his own sprint car again. He did such a terrible job this year he lost his ride in Sprint Cup. It does not sound like anyone wants him. I know your jumping with joy over this,,,,,not
who cares

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 26, 2013
By the way, did GOOOOOOOOOONior win any races this year?
Snow

Martinsville, IN

#14 Nov 29, 2013
who cares wrote:
By the way, did GOOOOOOOOOONior win any races this year?
He was not the only one to not win a race this year but he made the chase and did not lose his ride.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>He was not the only one to not win a race this year but he made the chase and did not lose his ride.
Thanks for confirming GOOOOOOOOOOONior could not win a race this year. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun 20 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 23
More from around the web