First Prev
of 2
Next Last
izzie

Port Republic, VA

#22 Jul 1, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again,(Fantacy).You don't know or talk with Jr, get real.
Just how do you know Snow does not know or talk with Dale Jr? Just asking!

Since: Nov 09

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 1, 2012
Jackie sue wrote:
Tony is not the person or driver some people think. I pd 20.00 to get his signature and stood in line 2 hours ask him for a picture of me and him together. he wouldn`t. so that made me mad i`ll never be a fan of Tony`s again. he needs to apoligize to me. this was at Daytona Speedway. where i live.
You paid for his SIGNATURE, yet somehow feel that you were entitled to a picture with the man? Get a clue.
Jaynie----ohio

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jul 1, 2012
Marcus Albarado wrote:
Juniors name should not even mentioned in the same sentence as stewart or any of the other top drivers. What a joke he is
. What do you mean a joke he is? He is a honest good driver, trys hard at everything he does. He now has a excellence crew chief and crew. The driver is only as good as the team that works on the car. We all have good and bad days. Gordon is now having trouble like Jr did in years past, next will be JJ, it's just the way racing goes. You win a few, you lose a few. If you don't like Jr, that's fine, but you don't need to bad mouth him. As far as Tony, he is a great racer also and he did a terrific job last year and is this year, just having a little trouble these last few races, but don't count him out. Tony and Jr are good buds, just ask them.
88 Fan

Worcester, MA

#25 Jul 10, 2012
of course tony wins
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Jul 11, 2012
izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how do you know Snow does not know or talk with Dale Jr? Just asking!
They don't know but sure like to run that big mouth.
Jr is one of our sponsors in drag racing. He visits our race shop when he comes to Indy.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#27 Jul 11, 2012
Tony is one of the few that will speak his mind, and doesn't really care what the NASCAR bigwigs think. Fact is, the day will come when the truth about "jr and NASCAR" will surface, just like the Sandusky case at Penn State(just a comparison, not accusing jr). NASCAR knows that if they pressure Tony too much, he will spill the beans. As sponsors continually leave, the empty seats become greater every week, and the dollar shrinks more, it is only a matter of time before the internal fighting starts to rise in NASCAR, it's just human nature, then, all sorts of rumors, and facts, will hit the airwaves. It's gonna get real interesting!!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 11, 2012
3TOES wrote:
Tony is one of the few that will speak his mind, and doesn't really care what the NASCAR bigwigs think. Fact is, the day will come when the truth about "jr and NASCAR" will surface, just like the Sandusky case at Penn State(just a comparison, not accusing jr). NASCAR knows that if they pressure Tony too much, he will spill the beans. As sponsors continually leave, the empty seats become greater every week, and the dollar shrinks more, it is only a matter of time before the internal fighting starts to rise in NASCAR, it's just human nature, then, all sorts of rumors, and facts, will hit the airwaves. It's gonna get real interesting!!!
What do you think the truth will be about Jr and Nascar? I am glad you are so smart that you know what's going to hsppen down the road.
izzie

Port Republic, VA

#29 Jul 12, 2012
3TOES wrote:
WTH are you saying?
88 Fan

Worcester, MA

#30 Aug 12, 2012
Tony Stewart next time jr. win you better get your a$$ to victey lane and con him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep '14 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
More from around the web