Tony Stewart not happy about Dale Jr'...

Tony Stewart not happy about Dale Jr's Win.

Posted in the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
88 Fan

Oakham, MA

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Whatever Tonys problem is he needs to get over it
Jr finally won and tony has to be a idiot about it.
Big 88 Fan 14 Fan not

Healdsburg, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Always have supported Tony but so often he is no better than Kurt Bush so its no wonder he supported Bush and made negative remarks about Jr's win.
Texas Female Racefan

Lumberton, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2012
I have always supported Tony too...I always believed him and Jr were great friends but after hearing and seeing his face when he was talking about Jr's win...It seems like they aren't!

I bet the "Nascar" bigwigs think it is a big deal Jr won!
I bet the track owners ...and vendors...and mom and pop shops ...hotels...food chains...etc think its a big deal Jr won.
Oh and especially the dark knight rises...chaching..Batman diecasts, shirts...etc $$$$$$$$$$

I bet everyone else thinks its pretty dang close to "Black Friday" after Thanksgiving.
95 Thunderbird

London, Canada

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Big deal!!! So, Tony didn't wet his pants because Jr. won the race. But, Jr. likely wets his pants when Tony walks by.
Dale Jr. is still an overrated hick.
88 Fan

Westminster, MA

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I think Tony should apologize for his behavior cause he made himself and dale jr look bad in front of everybody.
Austin

Laredo, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2012
I found the comment funny myself and donít understand why Mr. Stewart would issue an apology.

I thought it was funny because one of programs before the race mentioned Mr. Stewart was hoping Mr. Earnhardt, Jr. would win soon so the press could spend more time talking about other subjects and not about the winless streak. After Mr. Earnhardt, Jr wins a reporter ask Mr. Stewart about how he feels about the win not about his car or why Mr. Stewart believes he did not win but about Mr. Earnhardt, Jr so Mr. Stewart gave his honest opinion.

In my opinion Mr. Earnhardt, Jr. is a good driver but he is just another driver and his winning should not be treated in differently then if another driver would have won.
88 4eva

Tripoli, IA

#8 Jun 20, 2012
i think tony needs to get his head out of his ass and apoligize cuz he earned that win. Well maybe it was a holiday for jr and tony is just a sore loser.
Jean Day

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 20, 2012
I think Tony Stewart was a butt. I will never pull for him again. I really thought he was a better person than that.What is it jelousy!
Jean Day

Columbia, SC

#10 Jun 20, 2012
I could not beleive that Tony acted any such way.Dale Jr has really worked hard for this win and deserves it.Sounds like Tony has a problem. A little jelousy maybe.
Jean Day

Columbia, SC

#11 Jun 20, 2012
This wasn't funny by no means. this was Dale Jrs day.I know that had Tony won, Dale wouldn't have acted like Tony did.
Jean Day

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 20, 2012
I only have one question. Why did Tony feel that Dale didn't deserve to win? Was this because he was having a bad year? Or was it just plain jelously kicking in. I am a Earnhardt fan " Win Loose or Draw.
Biggest 88 Fan Ever

Chester, MD

#13 Jun 20, 2012
I bet Stewart thought his championship win last year was a national holday! Carl Edwards definitely deserved to win the championship after his consitant and great performance all season. So Stewart came from 12th place in the standings to win five races out of 10. He still was only tied with Edwards! Edwards is a class act, very gracious and certainly never said anything negative about Stewart. Tony showed his true color Sunday. Bet he lost a lot of supporters by being a butt hole about Jr's win.
88 Fan

Worcester, MA

#14 Jun 21, 2012
I think tonys needs to stop acting stupid when it comes to jr being the fan fav.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jun 23, 2012
When Tony gets in the race coming up at Daytona I sure hope no one will give his ass a push. Let him go after it alone after running that big mouth.I told Jr if he ever congratulates Tony on another win he will need his butt kicked.Tony was just a sore Ass looser.
88 Fan

Worcester, MA

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Tony Stewart apoligize to Dale Jr.!!!
redrum

Delmar, NY

#17 Jun 25, 2012
88 Fan wrote:
Tony Stewart apoligize to Dale Jr.!!!
Apolagize for what?, Jr first win in 4 years, He still sucks big time.
izzie

Port Republic, VA

#18 Jun 26, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Apolagize for what?, Jr first win in 4 years, He still sucks big time.
You just live trolling don't you!! Have at it!!
Marcus Albarado

Hammond, LA

#19 Jun 30, 2012
Juniors name should not even mentioned in the same sentence as stewart or any of the other top drivers. What a joke he is
Jackie sue

Ormond Beach, FL

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Tony is not the person or driver some people think. I pd 20.00 to get his signature and stood in line 2 hours ask him for a picture of me and him together. he wouldn`t. so that made me mad i`ll never be a fan of Tony`s again. he needs to apoligize to me. this was at Daytona Speedway. where i live.
redrum

Delmar, NY

#21 Jul 1, 2012
Snow wrote:
When Tony gets in the race coming up at Daytona I sure hope no one will give his ass a push. Let him go after it alone after running that big mouth.I told Jr if he ever congratulates Tony on another win he will need his butt kicked.Tony was just a sore Ass looser.
Here we go again,(Fantacy).You don't know or talk with Jr, get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct '17 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct '17 Audrey Arden 21
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
2004 Dale Jr supercharged Monte Carlo Aug '17 Winwalls 1
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... Jul '17 NoPharts 5
More from around the web