In 2012 Dale Earnhardt Jr. May Have Best Season With Hendrick Mot

Feb 5, 2012 Full story: NowPublic 83

There's good reason for that. First, he carries with him a tremendous heritage passed along by his late father Dale, whom many consider to be the best driver in stock car racing history, and his grandfather Ralph.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#85 Mar 17, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>If he did win he would be called a cheater. Thats what happened when he won his last Nationwide race. Who is your driver??
He wasn't called a cheater in that race. Nascar just made sure the other drivers understood that Earnhardt jr. in the #3 Wrangler car was to be the one going to victory lane. It was obvious. If he had run out of gas on that last lap Joey Logano would have been instructed to push him across the finish line instead of just riding behind him.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#86 Mar 17, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>If he did win he would be called a cheater. Thats what happened when he won his last Nationwide race. Who is your driver??
Gooooooonior can't even cheat and win any more.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#87 Mar 19, 2012
I see he was prity fast going down pit lane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep '14 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
More from around the web