Dale Jr. lashes out at new car

Dale Jr. lashes out at new car

There are 501 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from Mar 7, 2009, titled Dale Jr. lashes out at new car. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. talked to the media between practice sessions Saturday at Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2009
Jr has moved into the area of drivers that want auto pilot cars. Racers like Carl and Kyle, that drive by the seat of their pants, are having a lot more success with this car than drivers like Gordon and Jr. Maybe he should stick to his computer games or shutup and learn how to drive.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#2 Mar 7, 2009
Maybe Fat Tony should cut back on the Dairy Queen

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#3 Mar 7, 2009
Maybe you should shut up, pucker up, and kiss Jr's pretty *ss. He knows how to drive. If he didn't he wouldn't be in the Sprint Cup.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#4 Mar 7, 2009
Race isn't till tomorrow and already he's whining about his car. Yep guess that'll be the excuse. lol.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#5 Mar 7, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
Race isn't till tomorrow and already he's whining about his car. Yep guess that'll be the excuse. lol.
Nope, Not an excuse. If you hate Jr, why are you on his message board?
BARF

AOL

#6 Mar 7, 2009
people who wine about whiners are whiners
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Tam

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 7, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
What's your excuse for being a sack of shyt blowhard.
Tam

Seattle, WA

#8 Mar 7, 2009
txtonyfan wrote:
Jr has moved into the area of drivers that want auto pilot cars. Racers like Carl and Kyle, that drive by the seat of their pants, are having a lot more success with this car than drivers like Gordon and Jr. Maybe he should stick to his computer games or shutup and learn how to drive.
Wipe your mouth there's some bullshyt on the corners still.
Tam

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 7, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
Maybe you should shut up, pucker up, and kiss Jr's pretty *ss. He knows how to drive. If he didn't he wouldn't be in the Sprint Cup.
You do know this is topix and you're talking common sense don't you? The lost on earth straight out of the asulym posters can't comphrehend that.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#11 Mar 7, 2009
bazzboy wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he recently complaining about how long the season is? Now it's NASCAR's "car"? What else can this bitch whine about? I wish he would finally admit that he's not a driver, he's a salesman. Rememnber at DEI it was Tony Jr.? Then it was DEI's cars or lack of quality equipment? Is this the same person who's father could win in a car with only three wheels left on it? I wish Sr. was around to slap this punk and tell him to, "shut up and drive or get out of the car"! The only way Joonyer will be happy is when the other drivers just pull over and let him win...what a puss.
I wish you could get behind the wheel and see if you can do any better.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#12 Mar 7, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. And he is the puss. I'd like to see him say talk that crap to Jr. Then, someone would definately get bitch slapped but it ain't Jr.
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#13 Mar 7, 2009
He can complain all he wants since he makes about 35 million a year...
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#14 Mar 7, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>

Lisa, you are only mad because you know it is the truth, Earnhardt Sr. would walk up to Joonyer, Bitch slap him and tell him to grow up and act like a MAN. The season is the same length for everybody, only Joonyer whines. The car is the same for everybody, only Joonyer whines. One last question, Lisa, why is he whining about the car? Are not these the cars he wanted to be in, built by the organization that he said he would like to be in to become a consistent winner? I tell you what, Lisa, you pick out Joonyer's best whine.

(1) Teresa will not give me DEI

(2) The season is too long

(3) The car is not right

(4) He blocked me, what was I supposed to do

(5) It is not my fault that Rick traded the best
young driver out there for me

Lisa, perhaps if Joonyer spent half of his whining time in training and learning how to communicate during a race, he would not have so much to whine about.

Since: Jul 08

Huntersville, NC

#15 Mar 7, 2009
bazzboy wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he recently complaining about how long the season is? Now it's NASCAR's "car"? What else can this bitch whine about? I wish he would finally admit that he's not a driver, he's a salesman. Rememnber at DEI it was Tony Jr.? Then it was DEI's cars or lack of quality equipment? Is this the same person who's father could win in a car with only three wheels left on it? I wish Sr. was around to slap this punk and tell him to, "shut up and drive or get out of the car"! The only way Joonyer will be happy is when the other drivers just pull over and let him win...what a puss.
Sounds like you are doing your fair share of bitchin to me.Is it that time again?

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#16 Mar 7, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa, you are only mad because you know it is the truth, Earnhardt Sr. would walk up to Joonyer, Bitch slap him and tell him to grow up and act like a MAN. The season is the same length for everybody, only Joonyer whines. The car is the same for everybody, only Joonyer whines. One last question, Lisa, why is he whining about the car? Are not these the cars he wanted to be in, built by the organization that he said he would like to be in to become a consistent winner? I tell you what, Lisa, you pick out Joonyer's best whine.
(3) The car is not right
Lisa, perhaps if Joonyer spent half of his whining time in training and learning how to communicate during a race, he would not have so much to whine about.
Who cares what you haters think? Piss off Old Man.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#17 Mar 7, 2009
Sounds like Voice of Clueless is bitching too.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

#18 Mar 7, 2009
Hey Jade-88!! Did you check out the pic of Sadler with the link I gave you on the otner thread?

Since: Dec 08

AOL

#19 Mar 7, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
(3) The car is not right
Annie - is that you? how have you been?

AOL

#20 Mar 7, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you haters think? Piss off Old Man.
Thats Granny, isn't it?

AOL

#21 Mar 7, 2009
JADE-88 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are doing your fair share of bitchin to me.Is it that time again?
Hi Jade=]

WOW - it has been like constantly nuts on threads today.

havin a good day - sure hope so=]

I am busy emailing friends - just stopped in to say HELLO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... Thu Cale 11 13
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web