JDH

Tucson, AZ

#76 Apr 16, 2008
man u guys are angry fans. I am a Jr fan also but I just live to see the race win or lose. And yes he does have Whiskey River #1 at his house on the creek bank out back and this club was not going to be called Whiskey River do 2 his deal with Budweiser but since that is no longer he felt it would be the only thing to call it.
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#78 Apr 16, 2008
do you think he has enough girls r does he need a few more? he can hide in his vip room and pic what girl he wants to join him. maybe if your lucky it will be one of you...
Jrs Girl

AOL

#79 Apr 16, 2008
No stank biotches only us.
Poetry

Birch Run, MI

#80 Apr 16, 2008
The facade is pretty cool...although that's way too many stairs to walk down if you're drunk! lol

Since: Apr 08

South Bend, IN

#82 Apr 16, 2008
Nascar fans all the way wrote:
You're kidding right???
you can requests tickets they will send you some but it is not a guarantee you can get in and it is open to the public as long as you act civilized
bristol

Pelham, AL

#84 Apr 17, 2008
dalelvr wrote:
Does anybody know if the general public can go to Dale Jr.'s Whiskey River to hang out and party?
according to the NASCAR website the grand opening to the general public is this wk-end. seating capcity is 1300
lvthat3de

Girard, OH

#86 Apr 17, 2008
dalelvr wrote:
Does anybody know if the general public can go to Dale Jr.'s Whiskey River to hang out and party?
whiskey river is located in downtown charlotte and is open to any and everyone! you do not have to be invited
YELLOW TOES

AOL

#88 Apr 17, 2008
junior good luck put some ordeurs on the bar to make people thirsty like cut bread strips w/peanut butter spread on and rolled in a piece of bacon w/toothpick stuck in and broiled under broiler u will need some food to keep customers happy serve a good kir royale for the ladies
get taylor hicks there for big opening GO SOUTHERN BOY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Summers8

Terre Haute, IN

#90 Jan 9, 2009
christy88 wrote:
Thats what I don't understand, why can't we all get along, I am not only a Jr fan, I have a few other drivers that I like. but one thing I have noticed today is some are so quick to just jump or attack, why cant anyone come on here and just say there peace without being attacked. I know for sure that Jim is not a Jr fan be he has never attacked me the way some Jr fans have. so I would take a non Jr fan over some Jr fans. just because someone doest like the driver you like doesn't give anyone a right to call them names or attack them. so I know I will be attacked for speaking my mind, but go ahead.
Christy88- I am a Jr fan well an Earnhardt fan altogether and I agree that people should get along without attacking others. The ones that attack others are the ones who make their favorite driver look bad and give them bad rep.
Summers8

Terre Haute, IN

#91 Jan 9, 2009
also if anyone is wanting to see the first Whisky River on his property go to youtube.com and search Dale Jr's Whiskey River Saloon.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#92 Jan 9, 2009
Summers8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christy88- I am a Jr fan well an Earnhardt fan altogether and I agree that people should get along without attacking others. The ones that attack others are the ones who make their favorite driver look bad and give them bad rep.
Yup your right, its hard at times I am guilty of letting some get the best of me on here at times. I just can't wait till racing starts again.
Summers8

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Jan 10, 2009
The funny thing is, is that I am a huge Jr fan but I race stock cars and my main sponsor is Dupont and I am not a Gordon fan lol but hey they are all good drivers just how you pick to be yours but be there with them through the good and bad
joe

Greenville, SC

#94 Jan 27, 2009
how old do you have to be to get in 18 or 21?
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#95 Jan 27, 2009
I think you have to know TJ Majors to get in.

“You Know You Love Me”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#96 Jan 28, 2009
Has anyone else seen the MySpace page for Whiskey River? I get bulletins from them all the time. Lots of invites to events.
beth

Cape Vincent, NY

#97 Mar 9, 2009
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a bar at his house also called whiskey river the one in charlotte is named after the first one
.....the "bar" in his basement is CLUB E...not whiskey river and its really not even a bar of sorts
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#98 Mar 9, 2009
beth wrote:
<quoted text>.....the "bar" in his basement is CLUB E...not whiskey river and its really not even a bar of sorts
Here is Jr's quote on his new bar in Charlotte, and yes the saloon at his home is called whiskey river also.

“I built that Western town right next to the creek on my property and we named it Whisky River after the Willie Nelson song,” Dale Jr. said.“When we started building this I was still with Bud, and we couldn’t name it that. We had a bunch of other names that were pretty cool, but when we parted ways with Bud, I was like,‘We have to name it Whisky River. It’s such a cool name.’
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#99 Mar 9, 2009
and here is the article about his saloon at his house also

http://insiderracingnews.com/Writers/RG/01180...

Since: Jul 08

Charlotte, NC

#100 Mar 9, 2009
There is his bar Whiskey River located in uptown Charlotte and he has Whiskey River Saloon on his property. Don't know if club E exist anymore. He tore down his house
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#101 Mar 9, 2009
JADE-88 wrote:
There is his bar Whiskey River located in uptown Charlotte and he has Whiskey River Saloon on his property. Don't know if club E exist anymore. He tore down his house
I don't think so since he tore down his house well see if he add's the club e to his new house. He needs a mini track to practice racing and not beer drinking LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep 21 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep 16 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep 15 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84

Dale Earnhardt Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE